1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 00:16
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If claiming to be a Christian is meaningless, why do you claim to be one?
    It is easier. I'll describe myself as a Bible believing Christian, fundy or one that knows God.

Lots of descriptions. All of which are really irrelevant as they are self proclaimed titles. All will reveal itself to the glory of God in the end.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 00:39
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It is easier. I'll describe myself as a Bible believing Christian, fundy or one that knows God.

Lots of descriptions. All of which are really irrelevant as they are self proclaimed titles. All will reveal itself to the glory of God in the end.
    I'll ask again. If claiming to be a "self proclaimed" Christian is meaningless, why do you proclaim yourself to be one and why do you go on and on and on about how other people who claim to be Christians are [in your view] not? If it's "meaningless", why is it so important to you?

If, as you claim, it is up to your god figure, why do you nevertheless go on and on about it day in day out? When you so blatantly do not leave the judging to your god figure, as is a tenet of your supposed faith, and instead judge others and say the most viscerally abusive thing that Christians can say to each other repeatedly, what reason does anyone have to believe that you are a Christian?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 00:551 edit

There's a 5th bump for you in that other thread...I tend to be very tenacious 😉
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 00:56
    I'll ask again. If claiming to be a "self proclaimed" Christian is meaningless, why do you proclaim yourself to be one and why do you go on and on and on about how other people who claim to be Christians are [in your view] not? If it's "meaningless", why is it so important to you?

If, as you claim, it is up to your god figure, why do you nevertheless go on ...[text shortened]... say to each other repeatedly, what reason does anyone have to believe that you are a Christian?
    I'll explain one more time...

That's generally how most describe my beliefs.

You need to put the bottle down.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:27
    Yes, but why do you insist on describing your beliefs with this term when you also insist that the term is meaningless? I am not asking about "most" people" I am asking you about you.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:44
    If Christian is an appropriate term for Suzi, the term means nothing.
    And thus you magnify your sin.

Clearly, Jesus' own words mean nothing to you.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:47
    Funny how you bit.
    The "fishers of men" weren't looking to trap them.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:49
    If claiming to be a Christian is meaningless, why do you claim to be one?
    He must be a Rajk "Christian".
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:53

You wouldn't know God if he slapped you in the face. You give every Christian in this forum a bad name. If what you do in these forums is following Christ, you insult him.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:56
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    He must be a Rajk "Christian".
    Do you think Eladar and Rajk999 are similar in some way (aside from your personal animosity towards them)?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:57
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    The important question isn't what goes on between people, those that claim to be Christian or not. I can agree with each of them on specific points, but even that isn't as important as much as what you do with Jesus Christ! When God bottom lines your life are you really going to say, well those guys were arguing so I ignored you!?

If all the hipocrits a ...[text shortened]... e standing between you and God, you realize that means that they are closer to God than you are!
    After I walked away from my computer and started thinking about this I want to apologies
    to both Suzi and Eladar. I felt like my post was suggesting they were hypocrites, That was
    not my intent, sorry to the both of you, my bad.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:58
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Eladar
    You wouldn't know God if he slapped you in the face.
    Is Eladar right, though, to claim that both abortion and homosexual sex are "sins"?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:58
    I'll explain one more time...

You need to put the bottle down.
    Wrong.

Most, as I just did and as even FMF does, apparently, do not describe you as "following Christ".

Jesus wasn't a raving bigot.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:012 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Wrong.

Most, as I just did and as even FMF does, apparently, do not describe you as "following Christ".

Jesus wasn't a raving bigot.
    Why did God create woman?

As for Jesus,on the day of Judgment will more people be found righteous or doomed to hell?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:07
    Do you think Eladar and Rajk999 are similar in some way (aside from your personal animosity towards them)?
    Despite your looking to land a blow on me, I meant that he's what Rajk would call a "Christian" (with quotes).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree