1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:09
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    After I walked away from my computer and started thinking about this I want to apologies
    to both Suzi and Eladar. I felt like my post was suggesting they were hypocrites, That was
    not my intent, sorry to the both of you, my bad.
    No harm intended, none taken. 🙂
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:11
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Despite your looking to land a blow on me, I meant that he's what Rajk would call a "Christian" (with quotes).
    Are you declaring Rajk999 not to a Christian? And are you also declaring Eladar not to be a Christian?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:16
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Why did God create woman?

As for Jesus,on the day of Judgment will more people be found righteous or doomed to hell?
    Jesus wasn't a raving bigot, and none of your bigotry will prove otherwise.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:17
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Are you declaring Rajk999 not to a Christian? And are you also declaring Eladar not to be a Christian?
    Don't be thick.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:192 edits
    Jesus wasn't a raving bigot, and none of your bigotry will prove otherwise.
    Jesus was not a bigot?

Did Jesus call adultry sinful and judgmental enough to tell her to stop doing it?

Jesus is not a bigot? Do you mean to tell me Jesus did not order homosexuals executed?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:22
    Don't be thick.
    It's a fair question, Suzianne. One of the main gripes you have about Rajk999 and Eladar is that they question others' claims to be 'real' Christians and for judging fellow Christians, and yet here you are suggesting that they are not 'real' Christians and no one is more inclined to judge fellow Christians on this forum than you are.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 02:48
    No harm intended, none taken. 🙂
    Thank you
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 04:04
    It's a fair question, Suzianne. One of the main gripes you have about Rajk999 and Eladar is that they question others' claims to be 'real' Christians and for judging fellow Christians, and yet here you are suggesting that they are not 'real' Christians and no one is more inclined to judge fellow Christians on this forum than you are.
    And you're never above mischaracterizing every single Christian (except those that suck up to you, I guess) in this forum (apparently I'm your favorite 'whack-a-mole' target) to make them appear to be something they're not.

Give it a rest.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 04:091 edit
    And you're never above mischaracterizing every single Christian (except those that suck up to you, I guess) in this forum (apparently I'm your favorite 'whack-a-mole' target) to make them appear to be something they're not.

Give it a rest.
    But the question you're dodging, Suzianne, is a fair one. You should answer it rather than just make personal, disparaging remarks that have no effect on me. Is it somehow OK for you to engage in declaring Christians to be 'not Christians' while it's not OK for others to do so?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 05:44
    Originally posted by @eladar
    She is a Christian, she just doesn't know God.

Christian is a human term for anyone who claims to be a Christian.

Do you want to be known as a Christian?
    You've given me the reason not to want to be christian.
    Moreover - I'm happy that I'm not a christian!
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 06:06
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    I know you are. God's ways and your ways are not the same. It is what it is.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 09:09
    But the question you're dodging, Suzianne, is a fair one. You should answer it rather than just make personal, disparaging remarks that have no effect on me. Is it somehow OK for you to engage in declaring Christians to be 'not Christians' while it's not OK for others to do so?
    When did you stop beating your wife?

That's exactly the type of question you're asking here, and as such, it's not "fair" and it's not worth answering.

So stop your "dodging" and answer my charge that you do nothing here except attack Christians. You're not "engaging them and their beliefs", you're not "discussing the futility of believing in an imagined supernatural entity", and you're not "confronting them about the unsustainability of their belief in a moral deity". You're just slagging them, day in and day out. You're just "pouring out your derision upon anything they say" behind a sneer veneer of disrespect and an outright disgust at some people who dare to disagree with you, and propped up by others (from both sides) who share your disrespect and disgust.

So give it a rest, take a vacation, write a blog, anything. Just stop with the mischaracterization. If you verbally attacked your neighbors to their faces the way you attack Christians here from behind your keyboard, they'd punch you in the face. Like I said to Eladar, try being a little more human and a little less inhumane.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 09:131 edit
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    What this post is actually saying, is that you are happy that you are not Eladar. You are not alone in the that sentiment.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 09:151 edit
    When did you stop beating your wife?

That's exactly the type of question you're asking here, and as such, it's not "fair" and it's not worth answering.

So stop your "dodging" and answer my charge that you do nothing here except attack Christians. You're not "engaging them and their beliefs", you're not "discussing the futility of believing in ...[text shortened]... u in the face. Like I said to Eladar, try being a little more human and a little less inhumane.
    This post is just hysterical nonsense.
    This is a debate forum you silly person.
    You do virtually nothing but attack and throw out abuse, you've even been called out for doing it in private messages.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 09:32
    So stop your "dodging" and answer my charge that you do nothing here except attack Christians. You're not "engaging them and their beliefs", you're not "discussing the futility of believing in an imagined supernatural entity", and you're not "confronting them about the unsustainability of their belief in a moral deity". You're just slagging them, day in and day out. You're just "pouring out your derision upon anything they say" behind a sneer veneer of disrespect and an outright disgust at some people who dare to disagree with you, and propped up by others (from both sides) who share your disrespect and disgust.

I don't think this a fair description of my contribution to discussions here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree