1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:23
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    When did you stop beating your wife?

That's exactly the type of question you're asking here, and as such, it's not "fair" and it's not worth answering.

So stop your "dodging" and answer my charge that you do nothing here except attack Christians. You're not "engaging them and their beliefs", you're not "discussing the futility of believing in ...[text shortened]... u in the face. Like I said to Eladar, try being a little more human and a little less inhumane.
    More human is exactly right, but human is to live by the body not the spirit.

Requesting someone to live by the body instead of the spirit is asking a person to sin.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 14:50
    Originally posted by @eladar

Requesting someone to live by the body instead of the spirit is asking a person to sin.
    Do you know that there is a difference between the soul of man and the spirit of man ?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 15:19
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Do you know that there is a difference between the [b]soul of man and the spirit of man ?[/b]
    The spirit that lives within you as opposed to your soul?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 16:43
    Originally posted by @eladar

It would be better said live by the flesh is bad, instead of the body.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 16:52
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    It would be better said live by the flesh is bad, instead of the body.
    The flesh and the human body are the same thing. To be human is to be sinful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree