They can't all be right.

They can't all be right.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
The spirit within you is the shepherd's voice.
What Spirit? Better said, whose?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Jul 17
2 edits

The spirit within you is the shepherd's voice.
Double post

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
What Spirit? Better said, whose?
If you know God, it is the Holy Spirit, if you don't know God it isn't.

F

Moves
15 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar to KellyJay
Come now child of the deceiver, quote where I said the spirit of God and the Spirit of Satan are exactly the same.
You are calling KellyJay "child of the deceiver"?

E

Moves
15 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
You are calling KellyJay "child of the deceiver"?
If he was goung to continue in claiming I said something I didn't. Of course calling someone who claims sin is not sinful a sister is suspect as well.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Jul 17

If he was goung to continue in claiming I said something I didn't. Of course calling someone who claims sin is not sinful a sister is suspect as well.
I quoted you there was nothing false from me,

E

Moves
16 Jul 17

As I said, calling liberal Christians brother/sister knowing they support sinful lifestyles is the primary red flag and is still there.

Teaching others to sin and accepring it is a big no no.

F

Moves
16 Jul 17

It seems to me that he called you a "child of the deceiver" - at the drop of a hat - because he was too proud to admit that he had expressed himself in a sloppy and inarticulate way. That's some tough religionism you and he propagate. Dissent/disagreement - do not pass go, do not collect $200 - go directly to being associated with "Satan".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
It seems to me that he called you a "child of the deceiver" - at the drop of a hat - because he was too proud to admit that he had expressed himself in a sloppy and inarticulate way. That's some tough religionism you and he propagate. Dissent/disagreement - do not pass go, do not collect $200 - go directly to being associated with "Satan".
And of course we know EXACTLY who DOES collect $200....

F

Moves
16 Jul 17

FMF: You are calling KellyJay "child of the deceiver"?

If he was goung to continue in claiming I said something I didn't.
Someone disagreeing with you about the meaning of what you said warrants being labelled as a child of "Satan"?

E

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
Someone disagreeing with you about the meaning of what you said warrants being labelled as a child of "Satan"?
You are being as usual a tool and leaving out what I wrote to misrepresent what I said.

F

Moves
16 Jul 17

You are being as usual a tool and leaving out what I wrote to misrepresent what I said.
Do you still think KellyJay is a child of "Satan" or are you feeling a bit less angry now?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Jul 17

"They are the same in a spiritual being taking up residence in one's heart. "

E

Moves
16 Jul 17

"They are the same in a spiritual being taking up residence in one's heart. "
You are being intentionaly obtuse.

So tell me, how was my statement wrong? Are they both spirits? Do they both take up residence in people's hearts?

Come now, answer my question. Try to be more than your brethern.

You are a child of Satan if you call Suzi a sister in Christ.

E

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by FMF
Do you still think KellyJay is a child of "Satan" or are you feeling a bit less angry now?
As long as he calls people like Suzi brother and sister, yes he is a child of Satan. His heart is guided by a spirit other than the holy spirit.