They can't all be right.

They can't all be right.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
As long as he calls people like Suzi brother and sister, yes he is a child of Satan. His heart is guided by a spirit other than the holy spirit.
Anything (and I do mean anything) to justify your bigotry. You need to read and reread and read again how Jesus dealt with sinners. People like you never do "get it" until the day one of your sons or daughters tells you that they're gay. Then suddenly the light comes on. You should reach for that light switch before that happens.

E

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Anything (and I do mean anything) to justify your bigotry. You need to read and reread and read again how Jesus dealt with sinners. People like you never do "get it" until the day one of your sons or daughters tells you that they're gay. Then suddenly the light comes on. You should reach for that light switch before that happens.
How Jesus dealt with sinners?

You mean end times when he cast them into hell?

Or do you mean telling them to go and sin no more?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jul 17
4 edits

Originally posted by @eladar
How Jesus dealt with sinners?

You mean end times when he cast them into hell?

Or do you mean telling them to go and sin no more?
He said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves.

He didn't mean only our healthy neighbors.

He didn't mean only our rich neighbors.

He didn't mean only our straight neighbors.

He didn't mean only our Christian neighbors.

You should maybe strive to be a little more like Jesus and a little less like the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Maybe a little more human and a little less inhumane.

E

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
He said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves.

He didn't mean only our straight neighbors.

He didn't mean only our Christian neighbors.

You should maybe strive to be a little more like Jesus and a little less like the Sheriff of Nottingham.
Love our neighbors means to love their sin? Loving someone is to tell them that the road they are on will lead to salvation when it fact it leads to destruction?

Does this love extend to unborn children?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jul 17

Love our neighbors means to love their sin? Loving someone is to tell them that the road they are on will lead to salvation when it fact it leads to destruction?

Does this love extend to unborn children?
You're hopeless.

Don't you see your own sin?

Can't see that beam in your own eye?

E

Moves
18 Jul 17
4 edits

You're hopeless.

Don't you see your own sin?

Can't see that beam in your own eye?
This is why the Bible tells us to wear the breastplate of righteousness. Satan's arrows have found a home in you.

We all sin, so all sin must be accepted.

When you read the story of the adulteress who was about to get killed you twist the story. You believe here we have Jesus saying it is alright to be an adulteress.

When Jesus says the first one who has not sinned should cast the stone, what did he mean? Did he say that only the one without sin should tell the woman she sinned and needed to change her ways or did he mean the one without sin should throw literal rocks and kill the woman?

Simple question. I wonder if you will answer it.

F

Moves
18 Jul 17
1 edit

Love our neighbors means to love their sin?
You're hopeless.
If not christians among themselves agree - then how would atheists be convinced?

E

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
If not christians among themselves agree - then how would atheists be convinced?
If Christian is an appropriate term for Suzi, the term means nothing.

F

Moves
18 Jul 17

If Christian is an appropriate term for Suzi, the term means nothing.
As long that Suzi calls herself christian - she *is* a christian.

The question stands: If christians fight among themselves - who want to be a christian? Not me!

E

Moves
18 Jul 17

As long that Suzi calls herself christian - she *is* a christian.

The question stands: If christians fight among themselves - who want to be a christian? Not me!
The question stands, what is a Christian other than claiming a name?

F

Moves
18 Jul 17

If Suzy is not a christian, as you claim, then I will never be a christian because you will never accept me as one.

E

Moves
18 Jul 17
1 edit

If Suzy is not a christian, as you claim, then I will never be a christian because you will never accept me as one.
She is a Christian, she just doesn't know God.

Christian is a human term for anyone who claims to be a Christian.

Do you want to be known as a Christian?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Jul 17
1 edit

The important question isn't what goes on between people, those that claim to be Christian or not. I can agree with each of them on specific points, but even that isn't as important as much as what you do with Jesus Christ! When God bottom lines your life are you really going to say, well those guys were arguing so I ignored you!?

If all the hipocrits are standing between you and God, you realize that means that they are closer to God than you are!

E

Moves
19 Jul 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
The important question isn't what goes on between people, those that claim to be Christian or not. I can agree with each of them on specific points, but even that isn't as important as much as what you do with Jesus Christ! When God bottom lines your life are you really going to say, well those guys were arguing so I ignored you!?

If all the hipocrits a ...[text shortened]... e standing between you and God, you realize that means that they are closer to God than you are!
Funny how you bit.

F

Moves
19 Jul 17

If claiming to be a Christian is meaningless, why do you claim to be one?