1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 02:54
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Understood. You don't believe me. Fine. Now, with that out of the way, what about the question regarding your beliefs?
    What about them?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 02:58
    It's a debate and discussion forum where diverse beliefs are aired and examined, KellyJay. If you want to clam up or flee in the face of a question from someone with different beliefs from you, then that is your prerogative.
    No this is a place where self righteous blow hated like you try to question others beliefs but believe yours are beyond reproach.

You are just a piece of trash.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 03:03
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Not sure what you think the spirit of Christianity is, and how did you come to know it?

If you didn't have such use for labels why did you insult me while using one?
    Sorry but where have I insulted you?

I know the Christian spirit because it is consistent with other valid spiritual beliefs , which I live by.
    Following the 10 commandments is one example
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 03:061 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    No this is a place where self righteous blow hated like you try to question others beliefs but believe yours are beyond reproach.

Internally sound belief systems are beyond reproach.

The others always start to crack
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 03:11
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

I know the Christian spirit because it is consistent with other valid spiritual beliefs , which I live by.
    I'm sure these were said with love in mind.

"Revealing for sure.

Kelly's repetitive propaganda is a flat out insult to the Christian spirit and the message of Jesus"

"Who or what is Kelly and co really obeying? I shudder at the thought"

"Kelly thinks he can dictate terms. Lol. As if some public approval of his frankly terrible message would make it any more tenable .

This is not a game of who has the bigger weiner.
    This is getting at the essence of all that is good and virtuous in the world.
    This is for those who are brave and take life on.
    We are supposed to be helping each other people"

I find you a little vulgar for my tastes.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 03:12

You should try to stick to arguments instead of going after people.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 03:19
    Internally sound belief systems are beyond reproach.

The others always start to crack
    Thanks for sharing your opinion. I believe you are wrong of course.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 04:02
    What about them?
    Don't deflect and then run away from debates and discussions.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 04:02
    Originally posted by @eladar

Oh the irony.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 04:59
    Oh the irony.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 09:38
    Why would I run from the likes of someone who tramples Jesus Christ under foot and thinks
    what Jesus did for him is unimportant? You should get a new song, you sing this one all the
    time.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 09:40
    This coming from someone who refuses to answer questions and discussions due to his
    so called interests. Your complaints carry no weight when this is all you do!
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 10:34
    Why would I run from the likes of someone who tramples Jesus Christ under foot and thinks what Jesus did for him is unimportant? You should get a new song, you sing this one all the time.
    I am not a Christian, KellyJay. And I am not "trampling on Jesus Christ". What is happening here is that you are staggering and stumbling and your forum persona is getting trampled by your own risible efforts to deflect and dodge.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 10:38
    This coming from someone who refuses to answer questions and discussions due to his
    so called interests. Your complaints carry no weight when this is all you do!
    I am posting here as an agnostic atheist and as a non-believer, KellyKay. I am not refusing to answer questions about my beliefs. And as for my beliefs about Christianity, they are crystal clear from the issues I raise, the observations I make, and the questions I ask. I am not "someone who refuses to answer questions" about his beliefs. You on the other hand... well... what is one to make of the way you have curled up into a foetal position when your beliefs have come under scrutiny?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 11:38
    John 15
    15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it ...[text shortened]... n heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
    This is the third time this week a Christian posted this passage on John 15 [where Jesus says he is the vine and advises followers to ABIDE IN HIM] as proof that only professed Christians have any chance of eternal life in the Kingdom of God. First sonship, next eladar and now you.

None of you people read the part where Jesus explains in plain language what it means to ABIDE IN HIM, because you all ignored all the parts where Jesus says it means to follow his commandments. Christians have an aversion for following the commandments of Christ. As Jesus says so many times it is those who follow his commandments will have eternal life.

Please read the whole passage

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree