Total depravity verse list

Total depravity verse list

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I believe you are wrong of course.
Terrible post buddy

F

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
You can claim whatever title you wish. You as a person not your titles is who I am talking to.
The "title" 'agnostic atheist' accurately describes me - the person you are talking to - for the purposes of discussing the issues before us here.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
The "title" 'agnostic atheist' accurately describes me - the person you are talking to - for the purposes of discussing the issues before us here.
LOL, the title that describes you...you see everyone as a title?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I come across as vulgar ? On a 13+ site?

How old are you? "Do not swear " is not a mentioned in the bible as far as I know. I have to be the way I am to protect myself .
I tell truth , I dont insult
Really how many times were you speaking to me directly as you were defending yourself?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Going after people ? No way. Going after their false claims ? All day long!
What claims were you going after when you said those things?

F

Moves
13 Jul 18

I see everyone in terms of those characteristics that accurately describe who they are and what they think. You have given yourself the title "Christian" and I take you at your word. I talk to you as the "Christian" you say you are. My beliefs can be described as those of an agnostic atheist.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Why do you constantly ignore Paul. Paul said go do the dishes, cook, wash, look after your family, and let your husband teach you in private. Have some children and then maybe you can be saved. Ok?
No, not 'ok'.

Paul was a product of his times.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18

I see everyone in terms of those characteristics that accurately describe who they are and what they think. You have given yourself the title "Christian" and I take you at your word. I talk to you as the "Christian" you say you are. My beliefs can be described as those of an agnostic atheist.
Well I guess this is why you see everyone as if they were in a box and not real people, and
for you this is an advancement of what?

F

Moves
13 Jul 18

Well I guess this is why you see everyone as if they were in a box and not real people, and for you this is an advancement of what?
I don't "see everyone as if they were in a box and not real people". Nice try. I have been trying to talk to you as a real person about your real beliefs but you have gone into this huge tangential arc of deflection. Are you trying to distance yourself from the descriptor "Christian"?

T

Moves
13 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, not 'ok'.

Paul was a product of his times.
Paul was wrong about a number of things. Not only with the misogynistic views attributed to him, but also the homophobic views attributed to him.

That said, why do you put stock in any of his views?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18
1 edit

I don't "see everyone as if they were in a box and not real people". Nice try. I have been trying to talk to you as a real person about your real beliefs but you have gone into this huge tangential arc of deflection. Are you trying to distance yourself from the descriptor "Christian"?
No, you have been talking to me as a [Christian] not a person, and you have not responded
to my questions to you because your are a [I don't care what title you apply to yourself].

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Paul was wrong about a number of things. Not only with the misogynistic views attributed to him, but also the homophobic views attributed to him.

That said, why do you put stock in any of his views?
So you reject scripture because Paul wrote it?

F

Moves
13 Jul 18

No, you have been talking to me as a [Christian] not a person, and you have not responded to my questions to you because your are a [I don't care what title you apply to yourself].
I have been reading what you have written about your Christian beliefs and responding to it. In turn, I am happy to answer questions about my agnostic atheist beliefs. Stop deflecting. Stop running away.

F

Moves
13 Jul 18

Are you uncomfortable with having the title "Christian"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 18

Are you uncomfortable with having the title "Christian"?
No, I think you are a blind man that only sees people in the little boxes you have assigned
to them and yourself. You don't see people, you see your titles.