What christianity boils down to

What christianity boils down to

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If he succeed, then the faith of yours is not much anyway.
So why be so scared about it?

Is your faith so fragile?
Not scared for myself. Just warning those of little faith.

F

Moves
10 May 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
For some reason I believe C Hess only cares about trying to destroy our faith in Christ.
Is your faith so fragile?
Originally posted by RJHinds
Not scared for myself. Just warning those of little faith.
Why do you care so much? You call unbelievers "15 year old whores" and yet you say you care about us?

I think just you are scared to death that you will lose your faith. You are afraid of when you stand at the pearly gate your journy will go down rather than up. Your fear of your god makes you scared s**t-less.

If you really would care, you would be more friendly. I would never set my foot in a church if I meet unsulting people there. That would certainly not be a religion for me.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 May 14

Why do you care so much? You call unbelievers "15 year old whores" and yet you say you care about us?

I think just you are scared to death that you will lose your faith. You are afraid of when you stand at the pearly gate your journy will go down rather than up. Your fear of your god makes you scared s**t-less.

If you really would care, you would be ...[text shortened]... oot in a church if I meet unsulting people there. That would certainly not be a religion for me.
It doesn't matter to me if you go to a church or not. However, if I saw you being beaten by someone, I would still believe it was wrong if I did not try to rescue you from harm.

I believe you are in danger of spending eternity in hell fire because of what you believe. Therefore, I believe insulting you are doing whatever I must to save you from your unbelief is the least I should do.