1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no it doesn't, that a pure nonsense, the fact that they happened in Pakistan is purely
    circumstantial, if he had really wanted to search he would find similar atrocities across
    the Islamic world.
    so you think its irrelevant to the hindu loving dasa when he mentions pakistani men? can you think of any particular reason why the hindu worshiping hindu dasa might have an axe to grind against islam, pakistan in particular? havent you ever wondered what it is about islam in particular that the HINDU!!!!! dasa hates and why is it always stories from pakistan that he uses????
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:42
    and the now obligatory ad hominem may be yours, its not about me, just sayin.
    Actually, you pretending not to know that Dasa extrapolated some rapes in Pakistan to make statements about all Muslims does make what you say/claim, about you, robbie.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:44
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    so you think its irrelevant to the hindu loving dasa when he mentions pakistani men? can you think of any particular reason why the hindu worshiping [b]hindu dasa might have an axe to grind against islam, pakistan in particular? havent you ever wondered what it is about islam in particular that the HINDU!!!!! dasa hates and why is it always stories from pakistan that he uses????[/b]
    I am sure he could find similar cases elsewhere in the Islamic world, it appears to me
    to be entirely circumstantial, if you have anything other than a hunch, then let it be
    known.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:451 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Actually, you pretending not to know that Dasa extrapolated some rapes in Pakistan to make statements about all Muslims does make what you say/claim, about you, robbie.
    I see, you are now questioning my motives again, its not about me Gerald.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:49
    and the now obligatory ad hominem may be yours, its not about me, just sayin.

yes its hate speech without foundation and clearly breaks the TOS. I suppose if you
    were so incensed by it rather than dismissing it as the words of madman, then ok. Its
    a pity because it does raise some valid points as you say, oh well, another Dasa post
    bites the dust, you would think he would learn.
    Incensed is a little strong, rather i felt there was no need for it.

Your inability to follow a thread and read what other people wrote most certainly is about you. I made the point i have just made on page 1 of this thread, my second post in fact. Yet it's taken another 5 pages for you to get it.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:49
    I am sure he could find similar cases elsewhere in the Islamic world, it appears to me
    to be entirely circumstantial, if you have anything other than a hunch, then let it be
    known.
    cant believe a christian is demanding more than circumstantial evidence. oooh the irony.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:51
    I see, you are now questioning my motives again, its not about me Gerald.
    When you said this: ...he merely sought to bring terrible acts of persecution to the forums attention on page 1, you were either misrepresenting the deleted OP deliberately, or you didn't actually read the OP and are pretending that you did. Either way, it is understandable if one questions what your motivation is.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:51
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    cant believe a christian is demanding more than [b]circumstantial evidence. oooh the irony.[/b]
    we deal in empirical evidence, its the Christian way.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    When you said this: [b]...he merely sought to bring terrible acts of persecution to the forums attention on page 1, you were either misrepresenting the deleted OP deliberately, or you didn't actually read the OP and are pretending that you did. Either way, it is understandable if one questions what your motivation is.[/b]
    This was my impression as far as i can remember it, if you dispute it then naturally
    you know more of what passes through other peoples minds than they do
    themselves, a remarkable gift, tell me what am I thinking now? but once again, its
    not about me Gerald and you will not be allowed to make it so.

Lets ask you a few questions Gerald, were those who committed those acts of rape,
    Muslims? yes? then what happened to their Islamic values when they were
    perpetrating those rapes? If these values had no power to prevent them doing so,
    then Islam is a mere semblance, a sham, a façade, is it not, otherwise how are we
    to account for their acts? either thy abandoned those values, suppressed them, or
    that the values have actually no potency at all to prevent one from doing wrong.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 08:57
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Incensed is a little strong, rather i felt there was no need for it.

Your inability to follow a thread and read what other people wrote most certainly is about you. I made the point i have just made on page 1 of this thread, my second post in fact. Yet it's taken another 5 pages for you to get it.
    ironic considering I called for the perspective of others to help me understand what
    had transpired and only JS357 was forthcoming at the time.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 09:00
    This was my impression as far as i can remember it, if you dispute it then naturally you know more of what passes through other peoples minds than they do themselves, a remarkable gift, tell me what am I thinking now?
    You seem to have been deliberately deceptive on this thread. I wonder what your motivation is. I don't know the content of your mind. I am just going on the content of your posts.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 09:02
    ironic considering I called for the perspective of others to help me understand what
    had transpired and only JS357 was forthcoming at the time.
    My second post on this thread -

i thought calling all Muslims child rapists, paedophiles and something else broke the ToS.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 09:08
    Lets ask you a few questions Gerald, were those who committed those acts of rape, Muslims? yes? then what happened to their Islamic values when they were perpetrating those rapes? If these values had no power to prevent them doing so, then Islam is a mere semblance, a sham, a façade, is it not, otherwise how are we to account for their acts? either thy abandoned those values, suppressed them, or that the values have actually no potency at all to prevent one from doing wrong.

Rape is a horrendous crime. Rapists are criminals. Rape is perhaps the epitome of violence and moral depravity. But what do you make of the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of Muslim men who are not rapists? What does them not raping women say about their morals?
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 09:231 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]Lets ask you a few questions Gerald, were those who committed those acts of rape, Muslims? yes? then what happened to their Islamic values when they were perpetrating those rapes? If these values had no power to prevent them doing so, then Islam is a mere semblance, a sham, a façade, is it not, otherwise how are we to account for their acts? either thy aban ...[text shortened]... s of Muslim men who are not rapists? What does them not raping women say about their morals?[/b]
    Or lets turn the point around and ask the reverse questions with Christian implaced every time you used the word Muslim.

If you can condemn the Islamic faith because believing it does not stop some people from breaking it's tenets then I/we
    can do exactly the same to Christianity (ever other religion) every time we find believers breaking the tenets of those religions.

There are plenty of things to object to in the religion of Islam, as well as Christianity and every other religion and faith based
    belief without making them up.

But it's not just possible but correct and essential that a distinction is drawn between objecting to a belief system and objecting
    to the people who follow it.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 09:251 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Or lets turn the point around and ask the reverse questions with Christian implaced every time you used the word Muslim.

If you can condemn the Islamic faith because believing it does not stop some people from breaking it's tenets then I/we
    can do exactly the same to Christianity (ever other religion) every time we find believers breaking the tenets ion is drawn between objecting to a belief system and objecting
    to the people who follow it.
    Are you talking to me? 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree