1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:15
    Did some namby pamby secular liberal like Finnegan alert it because it did not sit right
    with his Islamophile sensibilities? What happened to free speech? We get enough hate
    speech from the anti-christians here, your God is like Hitler etc etc, yet the posts
    remain, so why remove Dasas post?
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Did some namby pamby secular liberal like Finnegan alert it because it did not sit right
    with his Islamophile sensibilities? What happened to free speech? We get enough hate
    speech from the anti-christians here, your God is like Hitler etc etc, yet the posts
    I alerted the thread as i thought it broke the ToS, evidently someone agreed with me.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:21
    it was inciting racial hatred which is illegal. i suppose if satan started posting on here (no cheap jokes robbie!!!) you would defend his right to free speech.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:33
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    it was inciting racial hatred which is illegal. i suppose if satan started posting on here (no cheap jokes robbie!!!) you would defend his right to free speech.
    Indeed i would, he had free speech before God, why not here also,

(Job 2:1, 2) . . .Afterward it came to be the day when the sons of the [true] God
    entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also proceeded to enter right
    among them to take his station before Jehovah. 2 Then Jehovah said to Satan: “Just
    where do you come from?” At that Satan answered Jehovah and said: “From roving
    about in the earth and from walking about in it. . .
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:361 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I alerted the thread as i thought it broke the ToS, evidently someone agreed with me.
    Unbelievable, Christians must suffer all manner of insults against their God but as soon
    as someone posts some alleged instances of real world persecution against christians
    by Muslims you alert the post?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:371 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    Islam is not a race, human beings are a race, the human race, Islam is a religion.
    Have you ever heard of the Islamic race, no neither have I.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:39
    Unbelievable, Christians must suffer all manner of insults against their God but as soon
    as someone posts some alleged instances of real world persecution against christians
    by Muslims you alert the post?
    Yeah, i thought calling all Muslims child rapists, paedophiles and something else broke the ToS. Evidently i was correct.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:423 edits
    Yeah, i thought calling all Muslims child rapists, paedophiles and something else broke the ToS. Evidently i was correct.
    If you are referring to his citations then why not challenge whether they were
    legitimate or not? If they were legitimate, then what complaints do you have? at very
    least you might have stated that its ludicrous to think that all Muslims are such but
    never the less these acts were perpetrated by professed Muslims? why must we hide
    the fact?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:47
    If you are referring to his citations then why not challenge whether they were legitimate or not? If they were legitimate, then what complaints do you have? at very
    worst you might have stated that its ludicrous to think that all Muslims are such but
    never the less these acts were perpetrated by professed Muslims? why must we hide
    the fact?
    What did you say in the other thread? 'I don't make the rules'. I simply alerted the moderator to something which i felt may have broke the ToS, evidently it was felt this was the case.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:52
    What did you say in the other thread? 'I don't make the rules'. I simply alerted the moderator to something which i felt may have broke the ToS, evidently it was felt this was the case.
    Mmmmm, I am not convinced, if we are going to allow other forms of hate speech,
    'Your God is akin to Hitler', then it appears to me to be hypocritical to chastise Dasa for
    his hate speech. In fact, he merely sought to bring terrible acts of persecution to the
    forums attention, perpetrated by Muslims on a christian minority, it happens.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:58
    Islam is not a race, human beings are a race, the human race, Islam is a religion.
    Have you ever heard of the Islamic race, no neither have I.
    i disagree, all of dasa's examples were aimed at pakistani men. i think that constitutes as race-hatred. please try not to choke on your sarcasm as you suck it back up.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 08:58
    'Your God is akin to Hitler', then it appears to me to be hypocritical to chastise Dasa for
    his hate speech. In fact, he merely sought to bring terrible acts of persecution to the
    Comparing a fictional God to a despot can hardly be called 'hate speech'. If i made a claim that 'Zeus or Isiris was akin to Hilter' would you term that hate speech? I don't think so.

The claim that Dasa made which i thought broke the ToS, was that ALL Muslims were child rapists and paedophiles.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 09:02
    The claim that Dasa made which i thought broke the ToS, was that [b]ALL Muslims were child rapists and paedophiles.[/b]
    Dasa advocated the genocide of all Muslim men at the end of last year. He has repeatedly refused to take back a single word of it and says he stands by what he said.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 09:02
    tosh. god is one person and claims against him are backed up with evidence from the bible. dasa uses examples in which he doesnt give evidence. he also uses several individual examples to condemn millions of people. not exactly the same is it.

did you skip breakfast today? you dont seem on the ball.
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 09:04
    Crap comparison...

"G"od hasn't been demonstrated real
    When we call your "G"od a monster we are talking about one specific entity for which a holy book associated with it implies this being is a genicidal thick as pig-s*** psycho

Muslims have been demonstrated real
    Dasa is denegrating an entire collection of people based on the actions of a minorty of those people

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree