Moves
    25 Jun '05 14:02
    Listen to the goldfish gossipping...
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 18:13
    Originally posted by Metamorphosis
    You wrote "chessburger" instead of "cheeseburger".

You eat chessburgers? You mean to say you eat a piece sqeezed between two buns...?

And with sauce and French Defense Fries...?

😲
    lol, that's good...

i do enjoy a good chessburger every now and then, but i always steer clear of the poisoned prawns.
  4. London
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 18:18
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    lol, that's good...

i do enjoy a good chessburger every now and then, but i always steer clear of the poisoned prawns.
    Avoid Fried Livers, if possible.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 18:29
    lol, that's good...

If you want to be able to answer the question which is the subject of this thread with certainty as soon as possible, a chessburger with a poisened prawn might be a good solution. You might have difficulties to reveal the answer to us, though, so I guess we'll all have to do it.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 20:05
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    If you want to be able to answer the question which is the subject of this thread with certainty as soon as possible, a chessburger with a poisened prawn might be a good solution. You might have difficulties to reveal the answer to us, though, so I guess we'll all have to do it.
    interesting suggestion...that would be an aggressive and intriguing experiment. given that i'm not convinced our minds transcend the point of death, i'm not sure that i would be able to reveal any answers even to myself! what an ill-fated experiment that would be (though nobody would know it). i suppose that if there is life after death then i will find out soon enough -- if there's not, i'll certainly never be conscious of its non-existence.

right now the sun is out, it's a day like no other i have known; i have my health, companionship, and a calm mind. i'm content to wait and enjoy this life while it lasts. i suggest we all hold off on your suggestion. 😀
  7. The sky
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 21:17
    interesting suggestion...that would be an aggressive and intriguing experiment. given that i'm not convinced our minds transcend the point of death, i'm not sure that i would be able to reveal any answers even to myself! what an ill-fated experiment that would be (though nobody would know it). i suppose that if there is life after death then i will f ...[text shortened]... t to wait and enjoy this life while it lasts. i suggest we all hold off on your suggestion. 😀
    I agree that it's very likely that you wouldn't be able to reveal any answers even to yourself, but then again in that case you wouldn't be able to care about it either. 😉 But you are right, it's actually quite nice to live, so let us postpone the question. Of course the main purpose of my post was not to get you to eat a poisoned prawn anyway, but to get the thread back on topic. 😵
  8. Meddling with things
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 22:12
    Originally posted by mac slayer
    Listen to the goldfish gossipping...
    A refreshing change from the jesus cultists quoting comfrting verses at each other
  9. The sky
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 22:34
    Speaking of goldfish gossipping, here's "Fishes' Nightsong": http://www.christian-morgenstern.de/humor/galgen/gl11.html
    Oops, going off-topic again...
  10. Meddling with things
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 23:42
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    If you were to die, do you know where you would go?
    In this life, in any situation there are only two possib;e outcomes to worry about.

When you wake in the morning you ask "Am I sick or am I well?"

If you are well then there is nothing to worry about. If you are sick then you ask "Will I live or will I die?"

If you will live then there is nothing to worry about. If you will die then you ask "Will I go to hevean or will I go to hell"

If you are going to hevean then there is nothing to worry about.
    If you are going to hell then you'll be so busy partying with all your old friends then you'll have no time to worry.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Jun '05 12:49
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    In this life, in any situation there are only two possib;e outcomes to worry about.

When you wake in the morning you ask "Am I sick or am I well?"

If you are well then there is nothing to worry about. If you are sick then you ask "Will I live or will I die?"

If you will live then there is nothing to worry about. If you will die then you as ...[text shortened]... then you'll be so busy partying with all your old friends then you'll have no time to worry.
    If you are going to hell then you'll be so busy partying with all your old friends then you'll have no time to worry.

What makes you so sure that you'll be partying and that you won't need to worry?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree