1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 23:12
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Many on this earth who claim to be Christian do not always know what is expected to really be a Christian. Many Christian religions have watered down those facts and don't tell the truths of what we are obliged to do.
    Which Christian groups do you endorse aside from your own? Which Christians here on this forum do you acknowledge as being your fellow Christians?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 23:152 edits
    To wipe their feet of the dust of that door and walk away to another door to teach. Just as Jesus himself taught and did.
    I clearly remember you stating that you were “wiping the dust” of this forum “from your feet” about 2 years ago; since then you’ve left and returned at least twice.

So much for you applying the teachings of Jesus.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 23:36
    To wipe their feet of the dust of that door and walk away to another door to teach. Just as Jesus himself taught and did.
    I think you will find any attempt to teach in this forum is futlity and worthy of dusting off and walking away.

I do not attempt to teach anyone here, simply point out truth. Truth most can't see but I do it anyhow. I am like that.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '17 23:431 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I think you will find any attempt to teach in this forum is futlity and worthy of dusting off and walking away.

I do not attempt to teach anyone here, simply point out truth. Truth most can't see but I do it anyhow. I am like that.
    Thank goodness you are here, teacher...
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:11
    Jesus himself did that? Do you have a Bible reference to support that? I can remember nowhere that Jesus did that so you are fabricating nonsense again.

Furthermore that instruction was for the disciples who were preaching to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, ie JEWS ONLY. The disciples sent out to Gentiles were not instructed to do that.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:30
    Originally posted by @eladar

Yes it is probably fruitless but sometimes I see comments by new ones that does sound like ones are looking, if even for just a little, for decent conversations if for nothing else. But then the BIG 3 pop right up and kill it. But I still hope....
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:33
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Jesus himself did that? Do you have a Bible reference to support that? I can remember nowhere that Jesus did that so you are fabricating nonsense again.

Furthermore that instruction was for the disciples who were preaching to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, ie JEWS ONLY. The disciples sent out to Gentiles were not instructed to do that.
    Whatever..... I've shown you many scriptures over the years that you claim do not exist, "that do" and you never acknowledge them.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:35
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Which Christian groups do you endorse aside from your own? Which Christians here on this forum do you acknowledge as being your fellow Christians?
    Only ones who support the bible in it's every word.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:371 edit
    Yes it is probably fruitless but sometimes I see comments by new ones that does sound like ones are looking, if even for just a little, for decent conversations if for nothing else. But then the BIG 3 pop right up and kill it. But I still hope....
    Can you post a link to one of these “new ones” who are “looking” which you are referring to?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:39
    Whatever..... I've shown you many scriptures over the years that you claim do not exist, "that do" and you never acknowledge them.
    Q : Where in the Bible did it say that Jesus practiced dusting off his feet when people did not listen to Him ?

A : NOWHERE

This is why I dont listen to your types. You dont know the Bible.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:391 edit
    Is it possible for a Christian to “support the bible in its every word” and for them to decide to not be an official member of the Jehovah’s Witness organisation?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:52
    Which ones (Christian groups) do you endorse aside from your own?

Which ones (Christians here on this forum) do you acknowledge as being your fellow Christians?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 00:55
    Eladar: I think you will find any attempt to teach in this forum is futlity and worthy of dusting off and walking away. I do not attempt to teach anyone here, simply point out truth. Truth most can't see but I do it anyhow. I am like that.

Yes it is probably fruitless but sometimes I see comments by new ones that does sound like ones are looking, if even for just a little, for decent conversations if for nothing else.
    Do you recognize Eladar as a fellow Christian teacher?
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 01:37
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Can you post a link to one of these “new ones” who are “looking” which you are referring to?
    Nope....it's my opinion of who I think are new or ones I don't know. Silly question.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Dec '17 01:391 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Do you recognize Eladar as a fellow Christian teacher?
    I don't know him or her, so I but I don't know what they teach.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree