1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:42
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    He's floundering sir, he's floundering.

It has actually been suggested that he is not a Christian at all, which would seem to be validated by his woeful understanding of the bible and his inability to demonstrate God operating within him.
    Now you’re back to blunt-force trolling!

You certainly didn’t use your linguistic and whimsical trolling tools for very long. Got tired of them already? Or do you just have a strong affinity for your old standby?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:43
    He's floundering sir, he's floundering.

It has actually been suggested that he is not a Christian at all, which would seem to be validated by his woeful understanding of the bible and his inability to demonstrate God operating within him.
    To use his expression 'Sad!'
    He is truly a pitiful character.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:46
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Ironically, I am the best-placed person to help him. 😵
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:49
    Ironic indeed .. God sending an atheist to help a lost professed Christian.. lol
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:52
    I see amigo came by to spew his hate. What would a day in the SF be without amigo spewing hate like a geyser?

Is spewing hate how you follow the commandments of Christ, amigo? Have you condemned anyone to hell today?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:54
    How is someone who pretends to have a theology degree and pretends to be a mental health professional qualified to help me? Oh wait. Since my problem is imaginary and your stated profession on here is imaginary, it’s a perfect fit!
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:56
    Ironic indeed .. God sending an atheist to help a lost professed Christian.. lol
    I see you’re back to bearing false witness, condemning people and lol’ing.

Lol all you want now, Christ denier; you’ll be a cryin’ amigo later.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:57
    Fortunately, my education and employment are impervious to the vitriol of a lost Christian floundering on the sand like a beached halibut.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 18:02
    Fortunately, my education and employment are impervious to the vitriol of a lost Christian floundering on the sand like a beached halibut.
    You gotta come up with a new backstory, Heartpence. You can’t claim to have a theology degree and keep slipping on banana peels when trying to answer theological questions.

And you can’t claim to be a mental health professional who supervises other mental health professionals when you’re trolling on here 24/7 and obsessing over how many thumbs up and thumbs down each post has.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '18 18:36
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    In eternal hell, where this odd version of the loving Jesus who died for the world he loved so much, will be burning alive for eternity those who reject his love...what will be the fuel for the flames?

Eternity is a long time, so will there be an eternal butane cylinder or will Jesus employ some other means of keeping the lake of eternal suffering in a state of optimal heat?
    Don't know, but right now Kroger is offering a buy one get one free tank exchange for grills if that helps.

Is this an eternal offer? Again, don't know but it would make it exponentially cheaper.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '18 21:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    In eternal hell, where this odd version of the loving Jesus who died for the world he loved so much, will be burning alive for eternity those who reject his love...what will be the fuel for the flames?

Eternity is a long time, so will there be an eternal butane cylinder or will Jesus employ some other means of keeping the lake of eternal suffering in a state of optimal heat?
    I would imagine that such a "lake of fire" would either be self-sustaining, or perhaps fueled by "God's wrath".
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '18 21:25
    Any decent sun can do the job.
    Well, now, that's "Biblical".

(Hint: No, it's not.)
  13. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    26 May '18 21:28
    God is completely sovereign. Nothing occurs without his foreknowledge and foreordination. Nothing.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '18 21:31
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    God is completely sovereign. Nothing occurs without his foreknowledge and foreordination. Nothing.
    Go back to Genesis and read from Gen. 3:8 onwards. It seems like God apparently doesn't know EVERYthing going on around him.
  15. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    26 May '18 21:34
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Go back to Genesis and read from Gen. 3:8 onwards. It seems like God apparently doesn't know EVERYthing going on around him.
    Or so it would seem. To the casual observer. I was responding to the idea that WE decide if we go to hell when technically all we do is take actions deserving of it, and God makes the final decision and takes the final action.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree