1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you going to respond to my post Galveston?

What have you personally given up to serve Jesus?
    OMGosh. Are you for real?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:061 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    It depends on the circumstances and you know that. Not all answers are given a yes or no answer with, not matter how much you'd like that.
    Do you think family members shunning each other over religious matters is OK if you do it?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:08
    I'm not sad or depressed about anything. In fact I'm a very happy person and I'm very happy about my life. So you really don't have a clue on that issue.
    You've just used the Titanic as an analogy for the end of the world being nigh: and you are "a very happy person and [...] very happy about [your] life"?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you think family members shunning each other over religious matters if you do it?
    I don't shun any of my family members for their religious beliefs. They sun me and my family that are JW's just as Jesus said they would do.
    I know where your going with this and if anyone is praticing a serious and gross sin such as homosexulaity, I am ordered by God in the Bible to limit my association with them as family members.
    Not my rules but God's. I agree with those rules.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:121 edit
    OMGosh. Are you for real?
    Your OP asks "what Christians here have given up to serve Jesus". It's actually a good OP, but you have ballzed it up by turning into your personal persecution board.

Galveston, what have you, personally, actually given up in order to serve Jesus?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've just used the Titanic as an analogy for the end of the world being nigh: and you are "a very happy person and [...] very happy about [your] life"?
    You bet....... I can't wait for God and his son to get ride of wickedness and all that it implies.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:14
    Your OP asks "what Christians here have given up to serve Jesus". It's actually a good OP, but you have ballzed it up by turning into your personal persecution board.

[b]Galveston, what have you, personally, actually given up in order to serve Jesus?
    [/b]
    Duhhhhh. I'm being askeed question by you and others. Should I not speak and ignor and be called a roger doger? Seriously?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:15
    Duhhhhh. I'm being askeed question by you and others. Should I not speak and ignor and be called a roger doger? Seriously?
    Galveston, what have you, personally, actually given up in order to serve Jesus?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:161 edit
    I don't shun any of my family members for their religious beliefs. They sun me and my family that are JW's just as Jesus said they would do.
    I know where your going with this and if anyone is praticing a serious and gross sin such as homosexulaity, I am ordered by God in the Bible to limit my association with them as family members.
    Not my rules but God's. I agree with those rules.
    So you see yourself as a victim of shunning? But all the shunning advocated and orchestrated by JWs and JW groups is just and proper?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:25
    I'm a humble servant of Jesus and have followed his commands. He said not to live a life of pursueing riches and to be content with only what is needed to survive.

I was in the top of my classes in High School in drafting and architecture and had a very promising outlook in that field if I wanted to follow that and go to collage and other schooling. My teacher pushed me as much as possible in that direction as was humanly possible.
    I choose not to, but to be a teacher of the Bible to those who want to learn. I have been very happy with the decision I made many years ago.
    Yeah I felt I could probably be making tons of $$$$$$ and be behind many pretty buildings and houses being built on the planet, but I felt teaching others of God and what the bright future the earth will truly be one day for them was a little more important.
    How's that for ya?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you see yourself as a victim of shunning? But all the shunning advocated and orchestrated by JWs and JW groups is just and proper?
    It depends on the situation and you know that. Well maybe you don't. Must not huh?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 00:37
    It depends on the situation and you know that. Well maybe you don't. Must not huh?
    If it depends on the situation, how can you be sure that Jesus did not approve of your mother being shunned by her family?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 01:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    If it depends on the situation, how can you be sure that Jesus did not approve of your mother being shunned by her family?
    Connet the dots in the bible and you get the answers.....
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 01:33
    Connet the dots in the bible and you get the answers.....
    What does the bible say about your mother?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 01:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does the bible say about your mother?
    Such a silly question....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree