Who's the most impressive Christian you've met

Who's the most impressive Christian you've met

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Ivanahoe, the title of this thread is "the most impressive Christian you have met." I'm getting the impression that the positive nature of the thread is something you do not want to engage in. If that is so, that is your choice, but consider building a bridge with your nemisis.

I'll tell you something, Kirk.

If I read all that sucking up to eachother it makes me puke. If I read your posts and Bbarr's and Nemesio's here on RHP then they remind me of the vulgar gossip, the lies, the s**t stirring you and the usual lot are engaging in at some other website. You make me puke Kirk together with the others of your vulgar gossipping friends, including that s**t stirrer who got his sorry **s banned from RHP and is now back again stirring the s**t under the name of DoctorScribbles.

.... and spare me your usual "humorous" replies.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
02 Apr 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

If I read all that sucking up to eachother it makes me puke. If I read your posts and Bbarr's and Nemesio's here on RHP then they remind me of the vulgar gossip, the lies, the s**t stirring you and the usual lot are engaging in at some other website. You make me puke Kirk together with the others of your vulgar gossip ...[text shortened]... s**t under the name of DoctorScribbles.

I did not intend to provoke such a response. Are you upset that the Pope is dying? I think you're going a little tough on me.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05
1 edit

Originally posted by bbarr
Apparently it is time for your medicine, little prince.

The medicine you need is not available in the drugstores, foulmouth.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05

I did not intend to provoke such a response. Are you upset that the Pope is dying? I think you're going a little tough on me.

Spare me your "humour" Kirk, you gigantic jerk !

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 Apr 05

If I read all that sucking up to eachother it makes me puke. If I read your posts and Bbarr's and Nemesio's here on RHP then they remind me of the vulgar gossip, the lies, the s**t stirring you and the usual lot are engaging in at some other website. You make me puke Kirk together with the others of your vulgar gossip ...[text shortened]... s**t under the name of DoctorScribbles.

I don't know about you guys, but when I first read this post, I thought Ivanhoe was
quoting a Gospel, it sounded so much like Jesus.

Am I wrong?

Nemesio

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
02 Apr 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
I don't know about you guys, but when I first read this post, I thought Ivanhoe was

Am I wrong?

Nemesio
He's sort of cleansing the temple tonight.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05

Originally posted by Nemesio

Am I wrong?

Nemesio

If someone is impressed by your Christian faith than he has to wipe the s**t out of his eyes.

You remind me of a poodle, standing in front of the fireplace after a long walk in the rain, drying .... with his head up high .... looking proudly around and not noticing the stink he is spreading.

.... and spear me your undoubtedly "humorous" answer.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05

He's sort of cleansing the temple tonight.

Spare me your humour you Gigantic Jerk.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
02 Apr 05
1 edit

This is probably the best Freudian slip I've read here at RHP. Would you like that spear in your side, Ivanhoe?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 Apr 05

If someone is impressed by your Christian faith than he has to wipe the s**t out of his eyes.

If someone is impressed by my 'Christian faith,' then I would say that they do not
know me very well.

You remind me of a poodle, standing in front of the fireplace after a long walk in the rain, drying .... with his head up high .... looking proudly around and not noticing the stink he is spreading.

You are hardly better. Indeed, you've made just as many unChristian comments in your
time as Bennett. The difference: you meant them.

Nemesio

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
02 Apr 05

Yet again, much like Jesus in Matthew 7:5.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05

Originally posted by bbarr
This is probably the best Freudian slip I've read here at RHP. Would you like that spear in your side, Ivanhoe?

I'd rather have that from you than that sucking up you engage in, foulmouth.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
02 Apr 05

I'd rather have that from you than that sucking up you engage in, foulmouth.
I think it is time for Ivanhoe to take a timeout. So, while he sits in the corner, I'm going to go work on my defense of premise (2) over a pint of Harp and shot of Lagavulin.

Cheers.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 Apr 05

Actually, I think he sounds more like St Matthew 5:43-48 myself.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
02 Apr 05

Please leave Jesus and the Gospel out of this, you Gigantic Jerk. I can't believe that you are a Baptist "reverend" or a "preacher" or whatever you want to call yourself. You are a vulgar, gossipping jerk .... I often try to imagine you on the pulpit ..... what a sight ... It really makes me puke, Kirk.