Why do people hate God??

Why do people hate God??

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
28 Apr 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
no? they hate people who believe in God, because they are god
Every Body has god in them. In there heart

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
28 Apr 06

Originally posted by Sratpam
Every Body has god in them. In there heart
But not everyone has grammar in them apparently.

I think you meant;

"Everybody has god in them, in their heart."

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06
1 edit

s

Moves
29 Apr 06
1 edit

no, you would not! i know cause i'm Jesus, and i know what you love and hate. this pit i'm going to lock you in is what you hate, and i'm going to throw the key away forever.
Oh no!? 😳 You're going to throw me into a pit with beautiful, naked asexual woman and take away my ability to physically satisfy myself, leave me there to suffer for eternity? :'(

Now, that's cruelty. Any God (or son of his) doing that is really, really bad. And certainly no friend of mine. 😞

Shame on you! 😠

Jew.

Moves
29 Apr 06
1 edit

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
29 Apr 06

i guess you'll have to wait and see.
Something like this?

http://cosby-stride.ytmnd.com/

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Omnislash
Something like this?

http://cosby-stride.ytmnd.com/
My name is earl is a great show....

C
Ego-Trip in Progress

Phoenix, AZ

Moves
29 Apr 06

yeah, what you are saying about God being unnecessarily cruel i believe is totally wrong. it is people who draw links between what happened then and then doing it now, feeling justification in God's eyes.
My indictment of the Biblical God as being cruel is more linked to scripture than any modern-day events, or what people might do in His name.

More specifically thinking of events such as Passover, the Flood, the story of Job, etc.

-JC

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Churlant
My indictment of the Biblical God as being cruel is more linked to scripture than any modern-day events, or what people might do in His name.

More specifically thinking of events such as Passover, the Flood, the story of Job, etc.

-JC
Your "indictment" is based on a bad premise, and faulty research.

C
Ego-Trip in Progress

Phoenix, AZ

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Your "indictment" is based on a bad premise, and faulty research.
My "premise" is based on fairly solid ground, actually. I have no interest in debating your personal faith, however, which is the argument you are attempting to create. You are more than welcome to view scripture however you see fit, but I am more interested in an objective perspective and analysis than one rooted in dogma.

-JC

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
29 Apr 06

Originally posted by Churlant
My "premise" is based on fairly solid ground, actually. I have no interest in debating your personal faith, however, which is the argument you are attempting to create. You are more than welcome to view scripture however you see fit, but I am more interested in an objective perspective and analysis than one rooted in dogma.

-JC
Difficult for some to believe, but it is possible to base personal faith on objective perspective and critical analysis. Dogma, however, is foundational, regardless of belief.

S

Moves
01 May 06

not when we die
When we are dieing, god is with us, and then he takes our sole into heaven.