1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 04:151 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The only truth you hear on this forum is also coming from me [and a couple others]
    Such short term memories
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 04:23
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Even better, lol.

Think she'll comply??
    Heck no. She's deluded . She regularly puts people down around here by cherry picking and taking things out of context.
    So does Ghost and Dive at times. The rest aren't even worth mention .
    Like this forum was a cult of personality or some such.
    Shame on you guys for wasting your God-given intelligence
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 04:27
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I believe that Paul and you are sexist.

Paul had the excuse that he was sexist only because nearly the entire world was sexist at that time. It's too bad he didn't tell us what Jesus thought about it, instead of what he thought.

You, on the other hand, have no excuse.
    Phew woman . Cherry pick much?
    Chime in , don't but in, your friends that support your views are of the fair weather variety .
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 05:042 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Everything I listed is common knowledge. I suppose if I said the sky is blue, you would demand links, and from sources you approve of as well.
    So, no, I do not think this is the time and place to have it out on the RCC, at least with you in your current mood.

People who put forth views in a worthwhile discussion should be prepared, even happy to defend them.

But in any case, Anyone who wants to validate their impressions and opinions of Catholic doctrine and test them against Catholic rebuttals could do worse than look at

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/

and

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

on various topics. that is, if they are open to considering alternative views.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 06:37
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

Shame on you guys for wasting your God-given intelligence.
    Well, at least we were given some.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 06:51
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Well, at least we were given some.
    Once again , being a smart arse instead of just smart. Shame
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 07:01
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Once again , being a smart arse instead of just smart. Shame
    Come sir, you are also a smart arse (just without the smart).
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 07:59
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Come sir, you are also a smart arse (just without the smart).
    No worries champ. Keep smilin'
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 09:225 edits
    A few remarks.

1.) Many in the Catholic Church are saved, of course.

2.) Many in the Catholic Church love Jesus more than many in non-Catholic denominations.

3.) All the denominations that came out in break away form from Catholicism usually took at least something of her errors with them.

It may be easy to leave Babylon. It is not easy for Babylon to leave you.

I believe the Roman Catholic Church is called the "mother of harlots" (Rev. 17:8) in the book of Revelation. That means that all the other harlots have her as their Mother, Like the mother in many ways are the daughters.

It is one thing to break away from the Mother. It is harder for nothing of the Mother to remain with you. Those who PROTESTED - "Protest - ANTS" more often then not carried some of her erroneous tendencies with them in breaking away.

But for sure many of God's people are caught in the Roman Catholic Church which is what is implied in the words of (Revelation 18:4) .

"And I heard another voice out of heaven, saying, Come out of her, My people, that you do not participate in her sins and that you do not receive her plagues." (Rev. 18:4)

Obviously, if God says "My people" are there being told to come out, genuine saved Christians must be there amidst multitudes of unsaved ones.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 20:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If you personally have never met them, talked to them, or heard or read their views, and so you are therefore unaware of the existence of this point of view. then so be it.
    So your choice is to dodge the question. So be it.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 20:13
    So your choice is to dodge the question. So be it.
    If you personally don't realize that there are Christians who think that the Catholic Church is a "Satanic" cult then that's fine. This thread isn't about you and what you do and don't know, Suzianne.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 11:35
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If you personally don't realize that there are Christians who think that the Catholic Church is a "Satanic" cult then that's fine. This thread isn't about you and what you do and don't know, Suzianne.
    Never said it was. It is, however, about this mythical group of people you want to denigrate. And that's not "fine".
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '18 11:56
    Never said it was. It is, however, about this mythical group of people you want to denigrate. And that's not "fine".
    You're not going to turn you and your lack of knowledge into the subject of this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree