1. Break-twitching
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 04:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Presumably not in America. The rest of the world recognizes that by Bush's redefinition of terrorism, the US is the biggest terrorist.
    Hey, Twithead, what do you really think is terrorism? Try telling a New York Fire Fighter or Policeman that the US is the biggest terrorist. I think you'd be unrecognizable afterwards.
  2. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 04:51
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Islam is never used to cover a fascist regime. The only fascist regimes in the Middle East that ever were are Lebanon in the 1970s and 1980s, Iran from the 1950s to 1979, and Israel from the 1970s to the present. None of those regimes were Muslim: the first was Maronite/Catholic, the second strictly secular, and the third Jewish-leaning secular. While there ...[text shortened]... ng Holocaust museums in a country that has treated Native Americans, blacks, etc. so badly.
    why, I'm beginning to think you really are mentally challenged after all.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 07:08
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    Hey, Twithead, what do you really think is terrorism? Try telling a New York Fire Fighter or Policeman that the US is the biggest terrorist. I think you'd be unrecognizable afterwards.
    So you think that New York Fire Fighters or Policemen would be impartial judges on the matter?

Lets send some of them to Iraq and see who is more recognizable at the end?

Your response shows not only your bias in the matter but also you total lack of evidence for your claims.
  4. Break-twitching
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 07:541 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So you think that New York Fire Fighters or Policemen would be impartial judges on the matter?

Lets send some of them to Iraq and see who is more recognizable at the end?

Your response shows not only your bias in the matter but also you total lack of evidence for your claims.
    Damn right, I'm biased when it comes to my fellow Americans versus Islamofascists! BTW, there are plenty of NYPD and FDNY personnel in the military reserves who have been to Iraq abd Afghanistan. I don't need evidence to convince you or anybody else because I couldn't care less about what you think.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 08:22
    ALL suicide bombers are Muslims and ALL planes that purposely fly into buildings, killing innocent civilians are flown by Muslims.
    All cluster bombs dropped on southern Lebanon at the very end of the 2006 war (aimed at discouraging families - Christian ones, Muslim ones, not Jewish ones - with children, from moving back into that part of their country, presumably), killing innocent civilians, were dropped by planes flown by Jewish pilots; the countless thousands of innocent civilians in eastern Africa who have been murdered, abducted, mutilated, women and children forced into sexual enslavement, and children forced to bear arms and fight, were murdered, abducted, mutilated, forced into sexual enslavement, and forced to become child soldiers by the Christian Lord's Resistance Army, Holy Spirit Movement, Christians one and all.
  6. Break-twitching
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 08:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    All cluster bombs dropped on southern Lebanon at the very end of the 2006 war (aimed at discouraging families - Christian ones, Muslim ones, not Jewish ones - with children, from moving back into that part of their country, presumably), killing innocent civilians, were dropped by planes flown by Jewish pilots; the countless thousands of innocent civilians in eas ...[text shortened]... soldiers by the Christian Lord's Resistance Army, Holy Spirit Movement, Christians one and all.
    Well, I can counter that with the slaughtering of Christians in Nigeria, Sudan, and other Muslim countries by Muslims. One cannot even bring a Bible into Saudi Arabia without being arrested. We can go round in circles and not finish before next year when talking about atrocities. No one religion has a monopoly on meting out death and destruction.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 09:032 edits
    No one religion has a monopoly on meting out death and destruction.
    Yes. Exactly. And my point was that your point above wasn't what you now seem to claim it was.

Unless we are to believe that when you said this...

It's very simple: All Muslims aren't suicide bombers nor do all Muslims fly planes into buildings, killing innocnt civilians; however, ALL suicide bombers are Muslims and ALL planes that purposely fly into buildings, killing innocent civilians are flown by Muslims.

...what you really meant was this...

No one religion has a monopoly on meting out death and destruction.

Somehow I don't think you did.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 09:21
    Damn right, I'm biased when it comes to my fellow Americans versus Islamofascists! BTW, there are plenty of NYPD and FDNY personnel in the military reserves who have been to Iraq abd Afghanistan. I don't need evidence to convince you or anybody else because I couldn't care less about what you think.
    If you didn't care less you probably wouldn't have bothered commenting in this thread.

I hope that at least you do care about getting your facts straight for your self, but your behavior is telling that you already know you are wrong but don't want to admit it event to yourself.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 09:23
    Well, I can counter that with the slaughtering of Christians in Nigeria, Sudan, and other Muslim countries by Muslims.
    Wasn't it you that already admitted that you lied about Sudan? Or was that someone else?
  10. Joined
    01 Feb '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 16:15
    Originally posted by scherzo
    They hanged gays here not even a century ago. They hanged blacks by the hundreds. It's called lynching. I don't know why we're so high and mighty about it.

It's not lynching in Iran though, it's Govt policy and has the blessing of the religious leaders. Homosexual acts have been considered a capital crime in Iran since the 1979 revolution that brought the Ayatollah Khomeini to power. Iranians found guilty of gay lovemaking are given a choice of four death styles: being hanged, stoned, halved by a sword or dropped from the highest perch. According to Article 152 of Iran's penal law, if two men not related by blood are found naked under one cover without good reason, both will be punished at a judge's discretion.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 16:42
    Originally posted by PawnChop
    It's not lynching in Iran though, it's Govt policy and has the blessing of the religious leaders. Homosexual acts have been considered a capital crime in Iran since the 1979 revolution that brought the Ayatollah Khomeini to power. Iranians found guilty of gay lovemaking are given a choice of four death styles: being hanged, stoned, halved by a sword or drop ...[text shortened]... nd naked under one cover without good reason, both will be punished at a judge's discretion.
    None of this is the case in the world's biggest Muslim country, Indonesia. Any comment?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 17:091 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    None of this is the case in the world's biggest Muslim country, Indonesia. Any comment?
    Yes i have a comment, can you tell the forum, Indonesia's stance when it comes to conscientious objection, oh but wait, you are in a huff with me, you cannot, oh well, nevermind, it probably best kept to itself anyhow.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 17:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    STONING is apparently the appropriate cure for aids :

Fauzan al-Anshori, spokesperson for the hardline Indonesia Mujahiddin Council (MMI) slammed the initiative and called the strict implementation of strict Islamic (sharia) law as the way to fight the disease

“We strongly feel that condoms can’t prevent people from getting AIDS. The pores of the latex are bigger than the virus itself,”he told Adnkronos International (AKI), adding that in his view the campaign was harmful and morally wrong.

“AIDS prevention should start by implementing Islamic laws and punishing rule breakers, infidels and those who engage in pre-marital sex.

“In Islam we normally throw stones at them,” said al-Anshori. The MMI is a Muslim umbrella organisation whose member groups promotes sharia law in Indonesia.

And religious intolerance ;

After 40 years a Catholic Church in West Java is forced to close
    by Benteng Reges
    Christ’s Peace Church has been active since 1968 now local Muslims are contesting the use of the buildings for religious purposes. With the backing of police and local politicians the extremists have won their battle: the parish does not have the legal permit and therefore must close down. For years the church had sought to obtain the permit without success, gaining only a staunch refusal from the government.

http://sheikyermami.com/2007/11/30/indonesia-stoning-is-a-cure-for-aids/
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 17:28
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b]STONING is apparently the appropriate cure for aids :

Fauzan al-Anshori, spokesperson for the hardline Indonesia Mujahiddin Council (MMI) slammed the initiative and called the strict implementation of strict Islamic (sharia) law as the way to fight the disease

“We strongly feel that condoms can’t prevent people from getting AIDS. The pores of th ...[text shortened]... om the government.

http://sheikyermami.com/2007/11/30/indonesia-stoning-is-a-cure-for-aids/[/b]
    MMI are a bunch of daft nobodies in a country with 200,000,000 Muslims. Yeah, a church got bullied into closing using 'certification' as a premise. there have been mosques obstructed and temporarily closed down for similar reasons. It's usually unpaid bribes. There are almost 8,000 other Catholic churches here.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Mar '09 17:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    2005 Indonesian beheadings of Christian girls.

The three teenagers were walking to a private Christian school in Central Sulawesi province with their friend Noviana Malewa, 15, when they were attacked by a group of six masked men armed with machetes. The attackers left one of the girls' heads outside a church. A note was left with the severed heads, which were dumped in a plastic bags in the girls' village, which stated: "Wanted: 100 more heads, teenaged or adult, male or female; blood shall be answered with blood, soul with soul, head with head."[6][7] Malewa, the youngest, survived the attack with serious wounds to her neck.[1] The surviving girl was able to describe the attackers to the police.

Five suspects, including a former military police officer, were arrested and later released for lack of evidence, although three were subsequently re-arrested. The trial of three men, Irwanto Irano, Lilik Purwanto and Hasanuddin began in November 2006.[8] In February 2007, prosecutors recommended 20-year jail sentences for all three defendants. The prosecutors said they were not seeking the death penalty because the defendants had shown remorse and been forgiven by the victims' families.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Indonesian_beheadings_of_Christian_girls

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree