Why does everyone hate Muslims so much?

Why does everyone hate Muslims so much?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Mar 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Scriabin
again, nothing but personal invective with no humor, no self deprecation. my, but you have round heels ...

geez, if you are such a big time twit, how come you can't do a little self deprecation now and then, if only to appease the peasants?

You have absolutely no entertainment value.

No one would ever think of quoting something you said to pass on assume, at least, yours is in question -- come to think of it, I could use a mint, too. 😀😀😀
Even more personal abuse. Oh well.

Indonesia is the biggest Muslim country in the world, and the fourth largest country in the world, after the USA.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09

Originally posted by FMF
Your country's military backed the Northern Alliance and called it "installing democracy". Do you know about the Northern Alliance, Scriabin? Christian duckspeakers only know the word "taliban". But perhaps your take on this is immaterial too. We wait with baited breath.
hey, everyone else who was anyone got to play the Great Game -- c'mon old twit, get real -- there are pipelines to be had here -- why can't the USA play, too?

Just be thankful you don't live out there and that W's crowd isn't still around. I doubt Obama wants to flatten those mountains or find some other easy, cheap way to apply what to the oil giants is, after all, a matter of pest control.

In fact, Obama may be clever enough to drive a wedge into the "alliance" of tribal groups out there --

All he wants is a credible way out -- which may be impossible by now due to the precarious state in which Pakistan finds itself.

The idea of any radical Islamist state armed with nukes will be quite enough for either India or some other interested party to try some instant strip mining. I'd watch that space, alright.

To quote Alan Rickman, No Good Will Come of This ---

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09

Originally posted by FMF
Even more personal abuse. Oh well.

Indonesia is the biggest Muslim country in the world, and the fourth largest country in the world, after the USA.
hurrah, huzzah, three cheers for Indonesia --

ok, now what?

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

hurrah, huzzah, three cheers for Indonesia --

ok, now what?
More meaningless cynicism with no substance. A variation on direct personal abuse. You "do" diverse, it seems.

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

hey, everyone else who was anyone got to play the Great Game -- c'mon old twit, get real -- there are pipelines to be had here -- why can't the USA play, too?

Just be thankful you don't live out there and that W's crowd isn't still around. I doubt Obama wants to flatten those mountains or find some other easy, cheap way to apply what to the oil giants is ...[text shortened]... I'd watch that space, alright.

To quote Alan Rickman, No Good Will Come of This ---
All this tosh does nothing to cover up the shallowness of your original "You forgot Darfur" post.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
More meaningless cynicism with no substance. A variation on direct personal abuse. You "do" diverse, it seems.
never a substantive reply -- a good rule for someone like you, FMF, with pretty much nothing

you got nothing to offer substantively -- the well educated know that it is bogus to hate all Muslims for the acts of a distinct few who use the religion to mask their radical political agenda.

all you do is harp on your fav tourist destination, beautiful Indonesia.

Which is a fine spot, since the scenery is spectacular, the food clearly world class, and the culture fascinating.

So why does Indonesia need a tiny closed minded twit like you to defend it? And you do it so badly, too.

What, they don't really accept you so you can't accept yourself? No, that shouldn't be it, since being cast as the "outsider" in the midst of a culture you truly want to join should make an intelligent person something of a comedian. Instead, you're a bitter, insecure, uptight, duckhead with lips. Don't know how to account for it, but bad brain wiring sure does suggest itself ...

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

never a substantive reply -- a good rule for someone like you, FMF, with pretty much nothing

you got nothing to offer substantively -- the well educated know that it is bogus to hate all Muslims for the acts of a distinct few who use the religion to mask their radical political agenda.

all you do is harp on your fav tourist destination, beautiful Indo ...[text shortened]... ips. Don't know how to account for it, but bad brain wiring sure does suggest itself ...
More personal abuse and condescension. Ho hum.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09

Originally posted by FMF
More personal abuse and condescension. Ho hum.
you get only that which you've earned in life -- funny that way, huh?

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

you get only that which you've earned in life -- funny that way, huh?
Even more personal abuse. How funny and subtle and self-deprecating you are.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09

Originally posted by FMF
All this tosh does nothing to cover up the shallowness of your original "You forgot Darfur" post.
as in the shallowness of the mass graves Muslims have bulldozed (or most often not even that) in which to lay the victims of Islamic genocide?

It is tribal - not religious.

Islam ought, like any major religion, absolutely condemn what is being done in its name in Darfur.

It ain't a shallow matter, duckhead -- but it may be to the morally and mentally challenged such as you

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Even more personal abuse. How funny and subtle and self-deprecating you are.
why thank you, I was thinking of sending you a bill for the time I've spent talking to someone I thought was you, and only afterward realized wasn't you.

but that's just how lawyers think.

what's your excuse?

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

why thank you, I was thinking of sending you a bill for the time I've spent talking to someone I thought was you, and only afterward realized wasn't you.

but that's just how lawyers think.

what's your excuse?
And so it continues. How determined you are.

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

It ain't a shallow matter, duckhead -- but it may be to the morally and mentally challenged such as you
And the personal abuse persists. Wow.

F

Moves
09 Mar 09

Yet another thread hijacked by Scriabin insulting someone.

S
Done Asking

Washington, D.C.

Moves
09 Mar 09
1 edit

The following actors are known to commit mass atrocities against innocent, non-combatant civilians:

Sudanese Security Forces. The government of Sudan is waging a counterinsurgency campaign against Darfurian rebels, conducting indiscriminate aerial bombardments of villages and allowing their soldiers to operate under very loose rules of engagement, enabling massacres of those who oppose the regime. The government also contracts with the Janjaweed militias, granting them arms, salaries and even healthcare.

Janjaweed Militias. Translated as "devils on horseback," the Janjaweed are mostly Arab militias, supported by the government of Sudan, who conduct vicious attacks largely against non-Arab Darfurians.

Government of Chad. Chadian government forces have periodically bombarded villages along the country’s border with Darfur. The government has periodically launched aerial bombardments of villages along the Darfur-Chad border.

Sudanese Liberation Army (Minni Minawi Faction). Especially after the signing of the Darfur Peace Agreement, Minni Minawi (now Special Assistant to the President of Sudan), and his troops have committed widespread, indiscriminate mass atrocities against Darfurian civilians.
The following rebel groups are also fighting the government of Sudan.

Sudanese Liberation Movement/Army (Abdel Wahid al-Nur Faction). Abdel Wahid Mohammed al-Nur's faction of the Sudanese Liberation Movement/Army has garnered the most support from the Fur, the majority ethnic group in Darfur. Abdel Wahid, a major voice at peace negotiations, has boycotted the last series of peace talks in Libya, demanding the full deployment of UNAMID as a prerequisite for his attendance. This insistence slows progress on the peace process in Darfur.
Justice and Equality Movement (JEM). The JEM are a largely Islamic militia composed primarily of Zaghawa Darfurians. Fighting to overthrow the Khartoum regime, the JEM has increased their attacks against the Sudanese government in the last few months. They have also attacked foreign oil fields in Sudan, abducting foreign workers and causing oil companies to threaten the suspension of Sudanese operations.

Other Darfurian Rebel Groups. There are at least 20 other factions and coalitions comprising the rebel movement in Darfur. The different factions continue to struggle to find unity and a common negotiating position to bring up against the government of Sudan, in spite of recent unity preceding the Libyan peace talks.

For more information on the different groups, see the following reports by the International Crisis Group: "Darfur's New Security Reality" http://www.crisisgroup.org/home/index.cfm?id=5180&l=1and "Darfur: Revitalizing the Peace Process" http://www.crisisgroup.org/home/index.cfm?id=4769&l=1