Why torturing people for eternity is wrong

Why torturing people for eternity is wrong

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Another one Divegeester ??

The first two were no devastating knock outs to me.

And I went further to oblige you then you have towards me on questions I asked you.

If you don't have assurance of your salvation in that Unitarian or pseudo Unitarian thing you're in, its not my fault.

If you have to beg to be assured you're [i] "in the g ...[text shortened]... e Holy Spirit. Don't blame that on my teaching about Father - Son - Holy Spirit being One God.
Your mock humour is inappropriate considering you haven’t answered either yes, no or don’t know.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

Originally posted by @js357
Is it the debating point? Is there any Bible teaching that is not survival based? Is there a Bible teaching to the effect that this is the debating point? and is or is it not, itself survival based? Does your brain cry out for relief yet?
I was reflecting sonship’s use of “win a debate point”.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18
1 edit

....So when are you going to start giving the Son of God lessons ?
Sonship, stop deflecting, you either know the answer to my question or you don’t know.

Which is it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Sonship, stop deflecting, you either know the answer to my question or you don’t know.

Which is it?
That tactic won't work.
You need some new tricks.

Who put the words about hell into the mouth of Jesus in the Greek New Testament ?

If Jesus said I won't always be able to tell the genuine Christian from those pretending to be a Christian, how am I going to use a trinity test to draw a clear line where Christ said I would not always be able to?

Get some new tricks kid.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

That tactic won't work....
I think you are misreading the situation sonship; it is your not answering of the question that is the result. It is your repeated refusal to show even a smidgin of intellectual integrity that is the interesting thing here.

You won’t answer “yes” to the question because that’s not true... and so would be a lie...
You won’t answer “no” because it reveals your precious doctrines to be relatively inconsequential...
You won’t say if you know or don’t know, because you do know and don’t want to outright lie.

It’s amusing, but also a little pathetic.

S. Korea

Moves
25 Jun 18

Dive, do you hbase any of your beliefs off of the Bible? Or do you base them all off of the singular John 3:16 verse?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
Dive, do you hbase any of your beliefs off of the Bible? Or do you base them all off of the singular John 3:16 verse?
Yes I do base beliefs on of the bible, no I don’t base all my beliefs on jn 3:16.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jun 18
2 edits

Yes I do base beliefs on of the bible, no I don’t base all my beliefs on jn 3:16.
Do you view all scripture enlight of John 3:16, or do you read all scripture enlight of all scripture?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Do you view all scripture enlight of John 3:16, or do you read all scripture enlight of all scripture?
I read all scripture in light of all scripture.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

I believe that supernatural keeping a person in a state of consciousness existence in order to burn them alive for eternity is wrong.

Do you?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Jun 18

I believe that supernatural keeping a person in a state of consciousness existence in order to burn them alive for eternity is wrong.
Don't worry, If a truly benevolent God exists, He does as well. (And doesn't feel inclined to do so out of some twisted concept of divine justice or righteousness).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Don't worry, If a truly benevolent God exists, He does as well. (And doesn't feel inclined to do so out of some twisted concept of divine justice or righteousness).
Do you find it as strange as I do that while I unequivocally and pretty much immediately answer every question put to me...my questions are either dodged or obfuscated?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Jun 18

I read all scripture in light of all scripture.
Good

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Jun 18
1 edit

Good
I believe that supernaturally keeping a person in a state of consciousness existence in order to burn them alive for eternity is wrong.

Do you?