Yet Another JW Thread

Yet Another JW Thread

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Youre right. Although all Christianity does involve some kind of indoctrination, it is far less severe in most other sects. If Christ wanted people to live like the typical JW those do's and dont's would be made clearer in the Bible.
Wow....It's amazing how so many experts that are here about the Witnesses. I've been one all my life and you guys know things I don't. Maybe you guys should start your own religion since you all seem to have all the answers. It could be called the "Raj a Ma Taj Movement of Self Righteous Big Brain Humans".
Or you could just go sit in a Kingdom Hall for a meeting or two and get a little education on how much you don't know....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Wow....It's amazing how so many experts that are here about the Witnesses. I've been one all my life and you guys know things I don't. ..
Yeah .. thats easy to explain. Its against your religion to read information not approved by your leaders. I will be a sport .. so heres what you can do.

Lock your doors
Switch off your lights
Cover yourself with a thick blanket in case they bugged your home with cameras.
Type in http://www.google.com in the URL bar at the top of your browser.

Its a called a search engine. While you were being indoctrinated in the last 20 years or so people have been using computers and the internet and have become increasingly aware of whats going on in the world. They dont need to go to a Kingdom Hall or whatever your church name is to know whats going on.. get it?

Type in: "Jehovah Witnesses exposed" for example.

Its fun .. trust me ... 😀

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
135.Tell the truth to people who don't need to know or are 'not entitled to it'. See Theocratic Warfare.
136.Tell the truth in court if it damages the interests of the brotherhood or harms a Witness in good standing. This is a matter of conscience and unspoken for obvious reasons. Jehovah's Witnesses want to be honest but the pressure is strong to protect t er rules.

http://thejehovahswitnesses.org/things-jehovahs-witnesses-cant-do.php
About the stupidist bunch of garbage I've ever heard... The more you type the more ignorant you show yourself to be about anything in life much less knowledge in the Bible.
For some reason the word """Evil""" comes to mind when I see your postings.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jan 10

About the stupidist bunch of garbage I've ever heard... The more you type the more ignorant you show yourself to be about anything in life much less knowledge in the Bible.
For some reason the word """Evil""" comes to mind when I see your postings.
For some reason the word """Evil""" comes to mind when I see your postings

The Holocaust was evil, winding someone up on the internet about their religious beliefs isn't.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 10

About the stupidist bunch of garbage I've ever heard...
there were so many inaccuracies it was obviously written by some dolt in 1885. Ask Raj a ma Taj, what authority he has to call another's freedom into question? Ask him why those who are at liberty to exercise their own consciences in religious matters must be subject to his derision. I have asked him three times and it shuts him up rather quickly, for he has no answer except the prejudices of his mind, the insensibilities of his reasoning and second hand grievances from apostate websites. what a muppet.

rc

Moves
21 Jan 10
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]For some reason the word """Evil""" comes to mind when I see your postings

The Holocaust was evil, winding someone up on the internet about their religious beliefs isn't.[/b]
actually Jehovahs witnesses were amoung the first to be incarcerated in the Nazi concentration camps, if you want to know about the holocaust, you have come to the right place. this is not a matter of winding someone up, it is a matter of someone trying to dictate what is acceptable to another's conscience. its nothing but a form of propaganda and prejudice. Has he provided any reasons as to why some of these practices might be viewed as objectionable to christians? perhaps you might like to point out the principles that he has shown make them acceptable to a christian? as far as i can see, he has done nothing of the sort, he simply likes to visit anti witness sites and post the contents for drooling mongrels like Fabian to lap up, without recourse to any kind of reasoning!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jan 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
actually Jehovahs witnesses were amoung the first to be incarcerated in the Nazi concentration camps, if you want to know about the holocaust, you have come to the right place. this is not a matter of winding someone up, it is a matter of someone trying to dictate what is acceptable to another's conscience. its nothing but a form of propaganda and ...[text shortened]... ns? perhaps you might like to point out the principles that he has shown make them irrelevant.
Do you think his actions are evil?

rc

Moves
21 Jan 10

Do you think his actions are evil?
do i think whose actions are evil? Raj a ma Taj? i dunno, your better asking someone that cares, however spreading untruths is slanderous and harmful, and thus if one defines evil as something which causes undue harm, then, yes, i must conclude by definition, that this is the case.

The problem that you must overcome is your definition of what is evil, for it may be conditioned in some way, like making it synonymous with wanton cruelty, or great acts of bloodshed. persecution in any form whether it is bullying or defamation of character or slander is also harmful and therefore may be viewed as evil.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jan 10

do i think whose actions are evil? Raj a ma Taj? i dunno, your better asking someone that cares, however spreading untruths is slanderous and harmful, and thus if one defines evil as something which causes undue harm, then, yes, i must conclude by definition, that this is the case.

The problem that you must overcome is your definition of what ...[text shortened]... lying or defamation of character or slander is also harmful and therefore may be viewed as evil.
I was merely pointing out that the use of the word evil in this context was a little 'sensational', to say the least.

i dunno, your better asking someone that cares

Which begs the question, why did you bother responding to my post then?

rc

Moves
21 Jan 10
1 edit

I was merely pointing out that the use of the word evil in this context was a little 'sensational', to say the least.

[b]i dunno, your better asking someone that cares

Which begs the question, why did you bother responding to my post then?[/b]
because we may have bigger fish to fry than Raj a ma Taj!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 10

If we are to take Raj's words and wisdom on the subject of ones like ourselves that Raj says are false, then he needs to factually expose us or any other religion that is truely false. But he then leaves off with that, proves nothing, quotes hearsay as he's never been in a Kingdom Hall in his life, and then does nothing to promote the Kingdom of God and the wondeful future that the Bible holds out for the earth and all that will live on it in a paradise.
He teaches no Bible truth's at all and does nothuing but try to hinder those that are on this forum who might be looking for truths in other religions.
All he does in condem a group of people that are honest, will not kill for any country or man and is willing to spend their own time and money to teach others what the Bible says. Something he would never raise a finger to do.

Moves
21 Jan 10

If we are to take Raj's words and wisdom on the subject of ones like ourselves that Raj says are false, then he needs to factually expose us or any other religion that is truely false. But he then leaves off with that, proves nothing, quotes hearsay as he's never been in a Kingdom Hall in his life, and then does nothing to promote the Kingdom of God and ...[text shortened]... ture that the Bible holds out for the earth and all that will live on it in a paradise.
Hmm. Ok, understanding that I have no horse in this race, allow an analogy.

You and I have never been in the presence of Jesus, never been at his feet, never heard a word he said; yet, seem pretty confident of whatever impressions we might have of Jesus.

In the same context, Raj has never been in a Kingdom Hall. So what?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jan 10

Originally posted by Badwater

You and I have never been in the presence of Jesus, never been at his feet, never heard a word he said; yet, seem pretty confident of whatever impressions we might have of Jesus.

Jesus's teaching are what we all have to learn and follow which are in the Bible for all to see. We adhere to them in a way we feel is honest and true. Raj has never been to a single meeting of the Witnesses to test his doubts out. So it would seem before someone sticks his neck out and condems a certian religion, he should try to get his facts straight. One way is to ask us what he is confused about. He doesn't.
But in reality most of the doctrines of us he has are some what straight. It's the slanderous things he says are fact, aren't. And that really makes him look unwise.

F

Moves
21 Jan 10

... post the contents for drooling mongrels like Fabian to lap up ...
Excuse me?

Don't you have any better arguments against my postings than this? Then your opinions really must be weak!
I'm glad that you are a rare exception of those who call themselves christians. I've never seen anyone so full of fright of other people opinions.
This kind of arguments shows clearly what witness stands for and why I think JW is a cult. Only fundamentalist culters can lower themselves so low.

I don't expect you're able to know what error you just did. You are just that kind of person I expected. Nice on the outside, but drewling of hate from within.

You're on my ignore list, and you'll stay there. Like you care...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Jan 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Badwater

His name is Rajk!!!!!!