Best Ever Football Manager...

Best Ever Football Manager...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Get off your high horse! At least 4 other people have given a name and an opinion 😛
I like it here. I don't think one line or two/three adjectives qualify as a decent justification.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Shouldn't that be "regarding the evolution of [b]coaching in football"? Even then I'd still probably disagree with you.

You refer to his preparation and man management skills... All I can see is that he winds his players by warning them that their opponents are going to cheat them and the ref is going to cheat them. He constantly makes excuses and al shoe in before Mourinho got his hands on him, and turned him into a bumbling wreck.

D[/b]
Why coaching? Depends on what's your definition of coach, I guess.

If all you can see is that, then you don't see much.

SWP wasn't anything special before going to Chelsea and you know it. If he fights and works for his place, maybe he'll turn into something better. Joe Cole did, even if he doesn't have a first team place at Chelsea. But there's just too much quality in front of him. That's not a problem for the coach or his fault.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by Palynka
So that's a end of career trophy cabinet. Mourinho is far from being finished.
It seems we're in the presence of a clairvoyant. 😕

You should be called "Madame Palonka" if you can call somebody the Greatest manager ever for what he's going to win. 🙄

D

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
It seems we're in the presence of a clairvoyant. 😕

You should be called "Madame Palonka" if you can call somebody the Greatest manager ever for what he's going to win. 🙄

D
It doesn't need a oracle to say he'll win more titles, does it? That's all I said about that.

And your infantile reactions to his behaviour or his person are akin to the effect of a puppetmaster pulling your strings.

That's what he wants.

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

I suppose you're talking to me, right?

# With FC Porto (in 2 years):

* Portuguese Championships (2): 2002/03; 2003/04
* SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003
* Cup of Portugal: 2002/03
* UEFA Cup: 2002/03
* UEFA Champions League: 2003/04

# With Chelsea FC (in 2 years):

* FA Premier League (2): 2004/05; 2005/06
* Foot ...[text shortened]... Capello) for the reasons I've said before regarding the evolution of management in football.
This is the most embarassing post i have ever read in all the forums on RHP to date.

I'm not even going to comment on why this is the most idiotic post ever.

Moanrinho best ever, PMSL

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

Why coaching? Depends on what's your definition of coach, I guess.

If all you can see is that, then you don't see much.

SWP wasn't anything special before going to Chelsea and you know it. If he fights and works for his place, maybe he'll turn into something better. Joe Cole did, even if he doesn't have a first team place at Chelsea. But there's just too much quality in front of him. That's not a problem for the coach or his fault.
Scott Parker????

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by mtthw
[b

Among current managers, and considering the resources available to them, I'd put Wenger ahead of him.

.[/b]

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by millerman
This is the most embarassing post i have ever read in all the forums on RHP to date.

I'm not even going to comment on why this is the most idiotic post ever.

Moanrinho best ever, PMSL
Such reactions are so amusing. He tickles you inside and you can't help over-reacting. 🙂

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by mtthw
[b
Among current managers, and considering the resources available to them, I'd put Wenger ahead of him.
[/b]
Agree with that entirely,

And i would put Rafa ahead of him too. Rafa prepares more throughly than Maureen and knows the game alot better.

If he had £60m to spend, he would take liverpool to new heights.

Same with Wenger, if they didn't spend Millions on their new stadium and spent it solely on players, they would have won the prem last year.

Maureen is only sucessful because of RA.
And don't give me "well he won the CL", because he freely admitted when Liverpool won, that it's all about luck.

A very average manager that managed to convince a naive Billionairre that he's a good manager.
END OF

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

Such reactions are so amusing. He tickles you inside and you can't help over-reacting. 🙂
It pains me to see such stupidity 😉

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06

Agree with that entirely,

And i would put Rafa ahead of him too. Rafa prepares more throughly than Maureen and knows the game alot better.

If he had £60m to spend, he would take liverpool to new heights.

Same with Wenger, if they didn't spend Millions on their new stadium and spent it solely on players, they would have won the prem last year.

M ...[text shortened]... ge manager that managed to convince a naive Billionairre that he's a good manager.
END OF
Isn't Rafa still rotating his squad into orbit?

Are there any British persons out there capable of being objective? Next thing you know, you'll be saying Gerrard is one of the top three midfielders in the world.

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

[bGerrard is one of the top three midfielders in the world.[/b]
Yep,

your entirely right, i would say the best.

There are some things money just can't buy,

Stevie G is one of them 😀

m
Y.N.W.A

Athens

Moves
07 Nov 06

Are there any British persons out there capable of being objective?
Ummmmm

Portugese person, picking a portugese manager as the best ever lol,

Talk too me about being objective again!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06

Yep,

your entirely right, i would say the best.

There are some things money just can't buy,

Stevie G is one of them 😀
We can't tell until he plays for a great club, where just being good isn't enough to stand out.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
07 Nov 06

Originally posted by wucky3
Fergie of course
Southend.