1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 14:55
    Originally posted by blade68
    He didn't have owt to do though did he?

I could've marked Marcus Bent out of the game.
    He also played the ball out of defense to Anderson who played Tevez in. A superb footballer like Rio will adapt his play to suit his opponents. Yesterday he didn't need to do much defending, so increased his attacking play. Pity he's so underrated.

D
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 15:32
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    He also played the ball out of defense to Anderson who played Tevez in. A superb footballer like Rio will adapt his play to suit his opponents. Yesterday he didn't need to do much defending, so increased his attacking play. Pity he's so underrated.

D
    You're trying to wind me up Rag... you know I can't stand the bloke. I'm not biting!

😛
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 16:25
    Originally posted by blade68
    You're trying to wind me up Rag... you know I can't stand the bloke. I'm not biting!

😛
    😉

Have you bought Neil Warnock's book?

D
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 16:39
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    😉

Have you bought Neil Warnock's book?

D
    No.
    Is it any good?

I imagine it to be a bit like Alan Partridge's!!!! "...needless to say I had the last laugh" sort of stuff?
  5. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 12:11
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue

He's not the best player in the world though.
    That has to be Messi with Totti not far behind on current form.
    TOTTI?! Now THATS overrated.
  6. LA
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 03:19
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    TOTTI?! Now THATS overrated.
    Really?

Name a player over the last year that has played better than Totti other than Messi.

Maybe Rooney.......
  7. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 09:40
    Originally posted by silly mctall
    oh dear Man U went out of the Carling cup last night!!! i dont care what people say about it it is still a trophey and if a Man U fan says to me that its only a mickey mouse cup its bull. they would have loved to go through last night but got beaten by the better side!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 14:10
    Really?

Name a player over the last year that has played better than Totti other than Messi.

Maybe Rooney.......
    Kaka, Gerrard, Ronaldo, Scholes, Drogba, Van Nistelrooy. Just off the top of my head.
  9. LA
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:06
    Kaka, Gerrard, Ronaldo, Scholes, Drogba, Van Nistelrooy. Just off the top of my head.
    Your names say it all, I'm actually surprised you didn't mention Ronaldinio to complete the picture.

Kaka: Very good player but has been playing in patches for the last year which is sort of reflected in Milans form

Gerrard: Great player, can't produce at International level and doesn't have the same energy levels he did 2 or 3 years ago

Ronaldo: Fantastic prospect but can't deliver against world class defenses (yet)

Scholes: Still a great player, lost some pace, will never be ale to tackle and is showing his age this season

Drogba: Had an excellent 6 months but lost form and has been injured

Van Nistelrooy: Excellent goal poacher, can't get into Hollands side, gets a high percentage of goals from penalties, its like playing with 10 men at times with him, never tracks back, I think he's scored 2 goals from outside the box in the last 8 years, Drogba and Eto are better team players

Messi: Beat player in the world right now and if you need an explanation you should not be posting on this thread

Totti: World cup winner, not an outright striker but still scores 20+ goals consistently, plays with relative average players but raises the team (like Gerrard use to do) is the symbol of Italian football and is almost always man of the match for Roma
  10. LA
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:10
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Carling Cup, its a trophy that Liverpool have a chance of winning, maybe.....

What is it now, 1 win in 6?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 07:28
    The Carling Cup, its a trophy that Liverpool have a chance of winning, maybe.....

What is it now, 1 win in 6?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
  12. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 14:14
    Your names say it all, I'm actually surprised you didn't mention Ronaldinio to complete the picture.

Kaka: Very good player but has been playing in patches for the last year which is sort of reflected in Milans form

Gerrard: Great player, can't produce at International level and doesn't have the same energy levels he did 2 or 3 years ago

...[text shortened]... e to do) is the symbol of Italian football and is almost always man of the match for Roma
    If you look back at Totti's record I think you will find in 16 years he has scored 20+ goals in a season only 3 times. Not exactly regular is it?

Kaka has just been voted World Player of the Year by fellow professionals.

Maybe you are the one who should stop posting on this thread.
  13. where angels play
    Moves
    10 Oct '07 21:19
    If you look back at Totti's record I think you will find in 16 years he has scored 20+ goals in a season only 3 times. Not exactly regular is it?

You can always trust rooney once a blue to not lot let plain facts get in the way of his bulls**t posts
  14. LA
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 05:491 edit

Dear oh dear oh dear....... you are so dumb!

You have chosen to ignore all the failings I pointed out in the list of players you put forward as being better that Totti - ok, thats your choice, they were your dumb names.

Now you are going on about Totti over a 16 year period, WHY?

We have two base problems here.
    - You seem to lack the ablity to understand sentances and pick out words like 'best', then go off on a tangent
    - You are clealry easily lead and have seen or heard about Kaka being named World Player of the Year, so a light switches on in your 'mind' and you think he is the best player in the world, RIGHT NOW apparently!

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST THAT WE ARE ALL REFERING TO:-
    - He's not the best player in the world though.
    - That has to be Messi with Totti not far behind on current form.

Please look up what the CURRENT means.

Does that change your view?
    Is Kaka the best player in the world RIGHT NOW?

Do you think that Kaka is a better player than Messi, RIGHT NOW?

Do I need to make it any clearer?
    Are all the statements you make based on what you see on TV or read (or have read to you) from a newspaper?

As for Totti, only in recent times has he started to score many goals because he has changed his style of player, become an even better player and plays more forward now than he use to.

Right now, Totti is playing far superior football to Kaka, GET IT?
  15. LA
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 06:211 edit
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    You can always trust rooney once a blue to not lot let plain facts get in the way of his bulls**t posts
    Thanks for the silly post Sally.

I've just spent an entertaining 5 seconds reading through your recent forum posts, looking for insparation and a leader on how posts should be made, based on plain facts.

I haven't seen such plain basic factual reading since the last time I glanced at The Sun (newspaper).

I did manage to find one post you made that contained more than a single sentance, so lets take a look at it:-

- Theirs no way im saying that we are gona win the league this season yet, we have given ourselves a good platform to go on from and thats all. Ive been following liverpool long enough to know that you take everything with a pinch of salt.

Wise words, lol

Don't say it.
    I've been hearing that Liverpool have been in transition but this year we are 'gona' win the league for well over 15 years now.

Like you say, keep on taking that pinch of salt.

Liverpool right now are as bad as they have been for the last ten years:-
    - 1 win in 6 is it?
    - Imminent exit from the Champions League. Looks like you have overstretched yourselves in trying to rotate your squad into something capable of winning more than a cup
    - Any players coming through the youth system?
    - Time for another transition, Hyppia, Carra, Gerrard, Risse don't quite look like the young lions they once where
    - Team getting boo'd off at the end of games
    - Problems with coaches getting sacked causing unrest in the squad?
    - Rotation Rafa picking the team by throwing a dice?

Everything will be ok, you've got another 20m to spend in the winter, so Rafa will be able to add more names to the 50+ he's already brought to Liverpool.
    You'll be back, but remember:-
    - Don't start saying that we are gona win the league next season, just yet......

You'll never walk again....
    Only sung by the kop at the end of games when you've won, which is quite easy to observe these days.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree