25 Mar '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 21:17
    Then he should have MORE assists
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 21:18
    Have you noobs ever heard of intangibles?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 21:20
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Which is EXACTLY (well .1 mpg less) what he averaged playing for Dallas this year (when he averaged 9.9 PPG). And his career playoff scoring average is 16.6 in 41.5 minutes; he's not anywhere near that and wouldn't be if he played the extra minutes.

I realize it is required of you to denigrate every player in the NBA who's not wearing a Laker uniform, but this is getting a little ridiculous.
    wow so he is one layup away from his regular season average? Chris Paul is really locking him up!
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 21:29
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    wow so he is one layup away from his regular season average? Chris Paul is really locking him up!
    Your bias is incredible. I'm sick of dealing with such a "homer".
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 21:53
    Your bias is incredible. I'm sick of dealing with such a "homer".
    How is defending a Maverick make me a homer when my favorite team is the Lakers?
  6. Joined
    25 Mar '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 22:16
    Just doesnt want to give the Hornets any credit, esp. CP3
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 02:19
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Chris Paul, he's doing almost everything, stealing, passing, rebounding and obviously scoring.............where the Hornets would be without him?
    After the knock out on Mavs and tonight's triple double................still doubts on who's gonna be the MVP?
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '08 03:01
    Originally posted by Ravello
    After the knock out on Mavs and tonight's triple double................still doubts on who's gonna be the MVP?
    "The ballots for MVP have already been handed in PRIOR to the playoffs." - no1marauder

No doubt Kobe still wins it.
  9. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 May '08 01:56
    Garnett should win in a landslide. He's brought more than points, rebounds, etc. to the team; he's brought a winning and ferociously competitive attitude. And that's made better players of everybody on the team particularly the young rising stars like Rondo (did anybody see him break Nash's ankles on that drive last night?), Kendrick Perkins, "Big Baby" ...[text shortened]... G the Celts would be a sub-.500 team rather than having easily the best record in the NBA.
    🙂 Who won the MVP?
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 May '08 23:05
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    🙂 Who won the MVP?
    Kobe
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 May '08 23:07
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Kobe
    Could you give a link to the official announcement?
  12. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 May '08 01:14
    No there has not been any official announcement but it is pretty obvious from the way everybody on ESPN is calling him the MVP to be. It is reported that he received an email the same night that they knocked Denver out in game 4 last Monday.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 May '08 01:16
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    No there has not been any official announcement but it is pretty obvious from the way everybody on ESPN is calling him the MVP to be. It is reported that he received an email the same night that they knocked Denver out in game 4 last Monday.
    Yeah, ex-President Dewey was telling me the same thing.
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '08 01:55
    Just be glad you found out early from a source in the know!!! Ever heard of "the worst kept secret on the planet"? This could be it, but take it to the bank, Kobe Bryant is the MVP.
  15. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '08 02:04
    Yeah, ex-President Dewey was telling me the same thing.
    Oh come know. You know the popular vote has never elected the President of the US. That is all that Dewey won. The Electoral College decides who the President is. The Electoral College never claimed Dewey was the President. You must always consider your sources.

Now, in the instance of the MVP, the media elects the MVP, and the media has reported it. My source is also in the media (Associated Press). Take it to the bank, bet the ranch on it. Easy money here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree