1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 May '12 16:41
    5-1? Really? I though Scotland was half decent until now! Wuld have been 5-0 without our own goal! LOL
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 May '12 18:14
    USA! USA! USA!
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 May '12 19:37
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    5-1? Really? I though Scotland was half decent until now! Wuld have been 5-0 without our own goal! LOL
    we went there on holiday, friendlys dont count. 😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '12 19:57
    Originally posted by roma45
    we went there on holiday, friendlys dont count. 😀
    the shame of it, our great nation succumbing to those colonials, its worse than giving
    back India to the Indians!
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 May '12 23:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the shame of it, our great nation succumbing to those colonials, its worse than giving
    back India to the Indians!
    They wiped them with Scott towel and TP! When did they give India back? I guess they did not like it there so they all came to USA? NYC has curry on every corner now!
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 May '12 05:43
    Not only did we not give the land back to the Indians we imported foreign Indians to the land!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '12 08:48
    They wiped them with Scott towel and TP! When did they give India back? I guess they did not like it there so they all came to USA? NYC has curry on every corner now!
    you pansies get the watered down USA version of curries, 1947 I think India declared
    its independence.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 May '12 18:13
    you pansies get the watered down USA version of curries, 1947 I think India declared
    its independence.
    Not so! The Brick in lower Manhattan has the hottest curry on earth! Chef has to wear a mustard gas type gas mask to prepare the volatile concoction! Those dang colonials keep getting inspired by good ol' USA into breaking away from mother England. Too bad the Scots aren't nearly as brave as a skinny, bald guy wearing a toga(Ghandi)! WE're not pansies! We're sunflowers! At least in Texas where other than cactus it's the only thing that'l grow! LOL!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '12 19:241 edit
    Not so! The Brick in lower Manhattan has the hottest curry on earth! Chef has to wear a mustard gas type gas mask to prepare the volatile concoction! Those dang colonials keep getting inspired by good ol' USA into breaking away from mother England. Too bad the Scots aren't nearly as brave as a skinny, bald guy wearing a toga(Ghandi)! WE're not pansies! unflowers! At least in Texas where other than cactus it's the only thing that'l grow! LOL!
    yeah i seen that restaurant on a TV program man v food, was interesting, but your still
    pansies! regardless, oh yeah, i forgot, your Texan I take everything back! Sheldon
    Cooper of the big bang theory is Texan! 😛
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 May '12 21:17
    The US has a soccer team?
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 May '12 21:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    The US has a soccer team?
    Yeah! And Scotland does not! LOL!
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 May '12 21:521 edit
    yeah i seen that restaurant on a TV program man v food, was interesting, but your still
    pansies! regardless, oh yeah, i forgot, your Texan I take everything back! Sheldon
    Cooper of the big bang theory is Texan! 😛
    Ya do well, old buddy! In Texas pansies are wee little pans for crepe making, except we stuff them with chili, cheese and onions as a form of predate perfume!

BTW, show greatest respect for Cooper, otherwise known around these here parts as Coopernicus!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '12 03:172 edits
    Yeah! And Scotland does not! LOL!
    Well, I'm glad they won.....I guess. Yea team. 😕

You know it's gotta hurt when a country is soccer crazy and gets beat by a country with a population that could really care less for the most part. I can just picture them beating Scotland in a stadium in the US that is for the most part empty while the entire nation of Scotland is screaming at their TV's. Hilarious!! 😛
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '12 08:491 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well, I'm glad they won.....I guess. Yea team. 😕

You know it's gotta hurt when a country is soccer crazy and gets beat by a country with a population that could really care less for the most part. I can just picture them beating Scotland in a stadium in the US that is for the most part empty while the entire nation of Scotland is screaming at their TV's. Hilarious!! 😛
    actually the USA has more registered soccer players than almost any other nation and
    do you speak on behalf of all Americans when you say that they couldn't care less?
    clearly some Americans do care.

Today, however, according to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association),
    the United States has more official soccer players than any other nation in the world -
    almost 18 million. - http://usa.usembassy.de/sports-soccer.htm

the entire population of Scotland is roughly five million and i would say about a fifth of
    them play soccer, maybe even less.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    29 May '12 11:41
    actually the USA has more registered soccer players than almost any other nation and
    do you speak on behalf of all Americans when you say that they couldn't care less?
    clearly some Americans do care.

Today, however, according to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association),
    the United States has more official soccer players than ...[text shortened]... d is roughly five million and i would say about a fifth of
    them play soccer, maybe even less.
    Absolutely correct. Yet interest in USA for soccer is largely confined to soccer moms and Latinos. It is the number one amateur sport in the USA. The pro leagues get very little attention because they all play worse than Scotland!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree