1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 12:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Now which team would you rather support?

Germany! as he kisses the badge on his Germany away kit! bring on the englunders!
    My two faves for Euro12 are indeed Germany and Spain. I thought Italy might be a dark horse, but wih talk of serie A gone for 2-3 years in the newest(old) scandal I doubt they'll be any good! I doubt England will do anything in spite of enormous talent!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 13:14
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    My two faves for Euro12 are indeed Germany and Spain. I thought Italy might be a dark horse, but wih talk of serie A gone for 2-3 years in the newest(old) scandal I doubt they'll be any good! I doubt England will do anything in spite of enormous talent!
    enormous talent, talent for what, racism? John Terry will be saluted as the new Reich-
    chancellor of the fourth Reich.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 14:41
    enormous talent, talent for what, racism? John Terry will be saluted as the new Reich-
    In spite of your non-rose colored glasses for Engerlund you have to admit they have football talent. I do not get into the politics of any particular player. Terry is an idiot, but a gifted center back. England might even do well with Lurch in the attack(Crouch). Scored EPL goal of the year in spite of having been dead for a couple decades, eh? He's alive? Looks like a cadaver!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 15:122 edits
    In spite of your non-rose colored glasses for Engerlund you have to admit they have football talent. I do not get into the politics of any particular player. Terry is an idiot, but a gifted center back. England might even do well with Lurch in the attack(Crouch). Scored EPL goal of the year in spite of having been dead for a couple decades, eh? He's alive? Looks like a cadaver!
    They have no talent, Beckham was their last talented player. Clough was their last
    talented manager but too controversial for their FA. They will get outplayed by the
    crème of Europe. Its their fans i feel sorry for. Roy Hodgson is such an excellent
    human being i almost found myself wishing him success but then i remembered how
    their Kings tried to enslave us and how they have marginalised Scotland since the
    Union of the crowns and it dissipated almost instantly.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 15:35
    Yeah, you keep digging, Griffin-boy.

Richard
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 16:03
    They have no talent, Beckham was their last talented player. Clough was their last
    talented manager but too controversial for their FA. They will get outplayed by the
    crème of Europe. Its their fans i feel sorry for. Roy Hodgson is such an excellent
    their King ...[text shortened]... y have marginalised Scotland since the
    Beckham? He's talented at knocking up the missus and getting new tats, bending the ball in the wrong direction and defrauding his employers of hundreds of millions of $'s! I have a soft spot for Scotland as you well know, but they are not in the cup this month. I'm sticking with Spain and Germany although my softest spot is for the feckless Italians! Maybe I should go with the one with the best food! ITALY!!!!!
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 16:21
    I think your grasp of football has dissipated if you think Beckham was the last English player with talent 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Talented at making money .
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 17:381 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Yeah, you keep digging, Griffin-boy.

Richard
    griffin boy? I play the Colle Phoenix variation if I open with 1.d4
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 17:461 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I think your grasp of football has dissipated if you think Beckham was the last English player with talent 🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Talented at making money .
    Beckham was an exceptional player, in fact, the only world class player England has
    produced for ages. People said that his play was one dimensional, it was a nonsense,
    he could do things with the ball that no one else could. Who have England produced
    since? Rooney? Gerrard? Andy Carroll? Beckers is better than these three put
    together! even today he's better! Why Aaron Lennon isn't in the England squad i dunno.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 17:47
    Beckham? He's talented at knocking up the missus and getting new tats, bending the ball in the wrong direction and defrauding his employers of hundreds of millions of $'s! I have a soft spot for Scotland as you well know, but they are not in the cup this month. I'm sticking with Spain and Germany although my softest spot is for the feckless Italians! Maybe I should go with the one with the best food! ITALY!!!!!
    Go with the Italians my friend, its where your heart is, they are always dangerous and
    play very clever football. I dont like Spain, they are boring, Portugal and Holland are
    better to watch.
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 20:541 edit
    Go with the Italians my friend, its where your heart is, they are always dangerous and
    play very clever football. I dont like Spain, they are boring, Portugal and Holland are
    better to watch.
    I've always found the Dutch team detestable, but I do admire Robben and Van Persie. Too non-cohesive to get anywhere. They will be the first team to lose four WC finals! Spain boring? Ha! Divers perhaps, but not boring. I'll tell you who's boring: Greece and Croatia. Poland used to be boring and now they're simply worthless. I never mind a team losing as long as they're giving winning a decent try!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 20:57
    I've always found the Dutch team detestable, but I do admire Robben and Van Persie. Too non-cohesive to get anywhere. They will be the first team to lose four WC finals! Spain boring? Ha! Divers perhaps, but not boring. I'll tell you who's boring: Greece and Croatia. Poland used to be boring and now they're simply worthless. I never mind a team losing as long as they're giving winning a decent try!
    Big Georgios Samaras da man!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 21:23
    Big Georgios Samaras da man!
    Only Giorgio I ever liked was Chinaglia, now sadly departed!
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 09:29
    Oh yeah the Stuart dynasty, I remember them trouble making jocks, eventually had to cut off one of their heads n chase His son all the way to France.😠
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 09:51
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Oh yeah the Stuart dynasty, I remember them trouble making jocks, eventually had to cut off one of their heads n chase His son all the way to France.😠
    tell me my friend, where is the largest concentration of Englishmen in Scotland? That is
    correct, upon the field of Bannockburn, and they are all six feet under! The rest were
    sent hame to their mammies, whimpering!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree