1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 May '12 16:23
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Yeah! And Scotland does not! LOL!
    As an Englishman i must say , "what a fantastic result "
    The Scots will have a good laugh at our demise in the european cup in june ,but getting beat 5-1 to the USA 😏😏😏😵😵😵😵😀😀😀😀 what more can you say !
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    29 May '12 22:521 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    As an Englishman i must say , "what a fantastic result "
    The Scots will have a good laugh at our demise in the european cup in june ,but getting beat 5-1 to the USA 😏😏😏😵😵😵😵😀😀😀😀 what more can you say !
    I laughed and laughed as well. although I must confess I laugh at any European "powerhouse" getting trounced by lowly USA! Although this time I am rooting for England against other Eurozone teams. I think England should do well if they copy the Chelsea never say die spirit!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 May '12 03:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    actually the USA has more registered soccer players than almost any other nation and
    do you speak on behalf of all Americans when you say that they couldn't care less?
    clearly some Americans do care.

Today, however, according to FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association),
    the United States has more official soccer players than ...[text shortened]... d is roughly five million and i would say about a fifth of
    them play soccer, maybe even less.
    Illegals don't count!! 😠

Seriously though, every time I see groups of serious older soccer players they are mostly hispanic.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 May '12 08:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Illegals don't count!! 😠

Seriously though, every time I see groups of serious older soccer players they are mostly hispanic.
    Dont worry about it all the best players outside of the USA are latinos and Hispanics and southern European types, probably due to the same physical attributes that make them good dancers I expect😞
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 May '12 10:21
    5-1? Really? I though Scotland was half decent until now! Wuld have been 5-0 without our own goal! LOL
    how did usa do against brazil last night? 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '12 10:301 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    USA need to get their kit sorted, that striped thing is horrendous.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    31 May '12 11:381 edit
    Actually quite good. Harsh result does not show how USA was taking it to the boy wonders! The woodwork was defending better than Brazil. Great GK! They(USA) did not look listless like our kilted brethren from across the pond. Now there is a wimpy bunch. That said, Brazil is not nearly as good as they claim although they have incredible skills. The soft PK awarded by the ref was a problem and tainted the result.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    31 May '12 11:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    USA need to get their kit sorted, that striped thing is horrendous.
    That kit is truly horrid! Horizontal stripe should be reserved for rugby! Or little girl footie!
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 May '12 13:10
    I laughed and laughed as well. although I must confess I laugh at any European "powerhouse" getting trounced by lowly USA!
    I hate to disappoint you, pazzo, but Scotland are not a "powerhouse" in anything but Tossing the Caber. Certainly not in football.

Richard
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '12 14:54
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I hate to disappoint you, pazzo, but Scotland are not a "powerhouse" in anything but Tossing the Caber. Certainly not in football.

Richard
    We are excellent at elephant polo!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '12 14:55
    That kit is truly horrid! Horizontal stripe should be reserved for rugby! Or little girl footie!
    its the sort of thing the Dutch would wear when they are getting their butts kicked by
    Portugal.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 May '12 20:30
    Actually quite good. Harsh result does not show how USA was taking it to the boy wonders! The woodwork was defending better than Brazil. Great GK! They(USA) did not look listless like our kilted brethren from across the pond. Now there is a wimpy bunch. That said, Brazil is not nearly as good as they claim although they have incredible skills. The soft PK awarded by the ref was a problem and tainted the result.
    you think getting humped 4-1 at home is good by brazil reserves?🙄
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    31 May '12 22:28
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue

Richard
    We all know that already and I never said they were any good. Yet USA is to Brazil what Scotland is to USA. USA beat Scotland quite convincingly whereas Brazil was forced to defend and hang on and was helped by ref and woodwork.
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    31 May '12 22:32
    you think getting humped 4-1 at home is good by brazil reserves?🙄
    I guess you did not watch the game. Even Brazil reserves are starters everywhere they play. Ref does not give the PK and match might have been quite different. I for one simply underline that USA came to play and were beaten by a superior team and USA did not seem at all daunted by them. Woodwork, good GK and bad ref usually means defeat for the lesser team. Scotland, by comparison, looked horrid against USA who lose to reserves of first tier countries. Now which team would you rather support?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 09:542 edits
    I guess you did not watch the game. Even Brazil reserves are starters everywhere they play. Ref does not give the PK and match might have been quite different. I for one simply underline that USA came to play and were beaten by a superior team and USA did not seem at all daunted by them. Woodwork, good GK and bad ref usually means defeat for the lesser ...[text shortened]... ainst USA who lose to reserves of first tier countries. Now which team would you rather support?
    Now which team would you rather support?

Germany! as he kisses the badge on his Germany away kit! bring on the englunders!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree