1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its just like an Englishman to diminish the reality and obscure the facts with vague
    assertions of, 'every pleasantry community in Europe', jive talk. People were forcibly
    removed from land for no other reason that it was more profitable to farm sheep,
    people who had lived there for generations, with letters of fire and sword, their roofs
    bu ...[text shortened]... cket, i love it when the Germans and the Argies give you a tanking at football, its
    awesome!
    Well you are jock loser so all you CAN do is watch! I said peasantry not pleasantry you muppet. Obviously you learnt your history from the back of a tin of short bread, The biggest landowner involved in the clearances was the Duke of Argyle, a jock, so you think you can invade a neighbour and then go home and eat haggis when it does not go your way. No robbie, you got cheeky and you got slapped for it. My point about the move from feudal land based economy's to urban industrial economy,s are historical facts robbie not 'vague assertions' you actually make me sick whining about scottish history and englands part in it, check out what it was like to be russias or germany's neighbours over the last 4-500yrs and dry your pathetic girly tears.

Your hatred of all things English did not stop you milking the british colonies for every penny did it, try researching the long list of scottish slave owners and how they treated the defeated people they conquered you hippocrite. Or do Indians and Africans not count as much as those lovely Scottish people phsst.

One last thing seeing as you appear to obsessed with sexuality and a hatred for gays, James the sixth of scotland / first of england was very definitely a homosexual with an eye for the young boys that would get him on a register in the present day.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 15:12
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    One last thing seeing as you appear to obsessed with sexuality and a hatred for gays,
    Well, of course he is. He's a jehovver. To them, consensual sex with an adult of the same sex is an abhorrence that gets you sent straight to hell, but rogering a poor little boy against his will is all very jolly and just what's needed to keep him in line in the tabernac.

Richard
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 15:27
    If he keeps up this radical jockery I am going to tell divegeester where he's hiding.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 15:32
    yeah yeah, if it wasn't for your luckiness youd be speaking Gaelic this very day!
    Why would they? You don't , sassenach-boy!

Richard
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 16:241 edit
    Well you are jock loser so all you CAN do is watch! I said peasantry not pleasantry you muppet. Obviously you learnt your history from the back of a tin of short bread, The biggest landowner involved in the clearances was the Duke of Argyle, a jock, so you think you can invade a neighbour and then go home and eat haggis when it does not go your way. No robb mosexual with an eye for the young boys that would get him on a register in the present day.
    whatever Spalding Wiggleworth, you keep telling yourself whatever it is you need to
    bolster your delusions, but i tell you truly, every goal that is scored against England will
    be met with joy and jubilation in Scotland and provide a cause for celebration!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 16:27
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Why would they? You don't , sassenach-boy!

Richard
    I attended Gaelic classes for a year, in Maryhill adult education centre in Glasgow and I
    learnt know how to order a whiskey in Gaelic, which is good enough for the Islanders!
    Sassenach-boy refers to the Saxons, I am pure Celt, Irish, from Donegal!
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 17:05
    whatever Spalding Wiggleworth, you keep telling yourself whatever it is you need to
    bolster your delusions, but i tell you truly, every goal that is scored against England will
    be met with joy and jubilation in Scotland and provide a cause for celebration!
    Yeah Whatever Robbie Carrobie of 'Clan Gibson' I'm delusional? LOL!
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 17:59
    its just like an Englishman to diminish the reality and obscure the facts with vague
    assertions of, 'every pleasantry community in Europe', jive talk. People were forcibly
    removed from land for no other reason that it was more profitable to farm sheep,
    people who had lived there for generations, with letters of fire and sword, their roofs
    bu ...[text shortened]... cket, i love it when the Germans and the Argies give you a tanking at football, its
    awesome!
    Dressing up as woman ,thats a bit rich coming from a nation that wears a dress for special occassions . Both the bride and groom in a dress,.... no wonder the English have defeated you so many times on the battle field !!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 20:091 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Dressing up as woman ,thats a bit rich coming from a nation that wears a dress for special occassions . Both the bride and groom in a dress,.... no wonder the English have defeated you so many times on the battle field !!
    a plaid is the term you are looking for, its a piece of cloth some twenty feet in length
    and folded over the body, you people are not content unless you have wigs and
    make-up, hand bags, shoes and accessories. I think its a preponderance of female
    hormones in your water, how else are we to account for it?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 20:121 edit
    Yeah Whatever Robbie Carrobie of 'Clan Gibson' I'm delusional? LOL!
    I am a MacGregor, from my mothers side, whereas you call your dudes chick names like Ashley and Jordan, nuff said.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 21:46
    I am a MacGregor, from my mothers side, whereas you call your dudes chick names like Ashley and Jordan, nuff said.
    Must be a blow being a nation of gay boys bitch's, or perhaps you protest to much, ay Robbie you little minx.

Btw the thing you describe above is an old school kilt and resembles a roman toga, what we mean by kilt or (philibeg) is that cheeky little tartan number you girls like to wear.
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 02:12
    Wow! All this niggling over long past history! Very entertaining to see internecine warfare within the UK. I'll place bets on who secedes first!
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 08:25
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Wow! All this niggling over long past history! Very entertaining to see internecine warfare within the UK. I'll place bets on who secedes first!
    What happened to the football ?
    Bobby Corrobie has wound us English up again 😠😠😠😠
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 12:20
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Nobody. That's the thing with the Scotch: they love to puff out their cheeks and bluster about how they're an independent country and they're braver than the English and they'll show those Southern pansies any day now... but put them on the spot and they back-pedal faster than a ewe who's just heard a Jock coming over the hill. They'll keep promising to secede for the next three centuries, but they'll never have the kilt-decoration to actually do it.

Richard
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 12:301 edit
    My uncle ..jock mctavish sadly starved to death in a toilet in the out back of Australia ,got himself trapped in the loo and kept shouting out the window " aye kangaroot " . ( in plain English ."i can't get out " )
    For some reason no one bothered to help him :'(:'(:'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree