USA trouces Scotland

USA trouces Scotland

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 Jun 12
2 edits

Originally posted by roma45
i hope they go after celtic and "the biscuit tin" next
No way, we are legit! you cant touch us! Rangers in division three, cool!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Jun 12

i hope they go after celtic and "the biscuit tin" next
Seems that if you are a struggling working class british icon the tax office will screw you to the floor for owing millions
but if you are foreign mobile 'fone' network they will take you out to lunch and let you off with billions.

st johnstone

Moves
14 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
No way, we are legit! you cant touch us! Rangers in division three, cool!
but.... with no big brother, in the huns to back you up, to bully the rest of us in the voting system. we can break free and get a fair share of the tv money. if any. trust me celtic will suffer more than saints if rangers go down. all i can say is FREEDOM.

rc

Moves
14 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Seems that if you are a struggling working class british icon the tax office will screw you to the floor for owing millions
but if you are foreign mobile 'fone' network they will take you out to lunch and let you off with billions.
dude they were 'cookin the books', its not a question of how much money they owed,
its where the money was coming from, an ofshore trust, tax free and Rangers football club
were using it to remunerate contracts. Murry himself took out more than a million, why
would david Murray need a personal loan of one million pounds, at the time he was
worth 800, million. why did Souness who wasn't even an employee at Rangers, in fact,
he was manager of Newcastle receive 30,000 personally after transfer of French
national, Boumsong. Craig Whyte was barred from holding stewardship of a company
for seven years , yet it remained undisclosed, he has a history of asset stripping, that
is taking over stricken companies and transferring their assets to a separate company
and entering liquidation. Its the biggest parcel of rouges that you can imagine. Murry
should be striped of his knighthood, taken out and tied to a whipping post.

rc

Moves
14 Jun 12

but.... with no big brother, in the huns to back you up, to bully the rest of us in the voting system. we can break free and get a fair share of the tv money. if any. trust me celtic will suffer more than saints if rangers go down. all i can say is FREEDOM.
what TV money? since Santander and Spanish and Irish banks went doon the swanney
there is no money.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 Jun 12

dude they were 'cookin the books', its not a question of how much money they owed,
its where the money was coming from, an ofshore trust, tax free and Rangers football club
were using it to remunerate contracts. Murry himself took out more than a million, why
would david Murray need a personal loan of one million pounds, at the time he was
wo ...[text shortened]... imagine. Murry
should be striped of his knighthood, taken out and tied to a whipping post.
If that is the case then the club i.e the fans are the victims, the people you list should be facing criminal charges to do with misappropriation of funds, whilst the tax man could have given more consideration to Rangers football club and fans.

End of the day it appears the historic club is being liquidated because the tax man is refusing a trust deed type arrangement to get back a percentage of what the club owes, what about all tax revenue generated and paid by the fans via the club.

I'm no expert but it appears to lack a certain fairness, given what corporations are silting away every day.

rc

Moves
15 Jun 12
3 edits

If that is the case then the club i.e the fans are the victims, the people you list should be facing criminal charges to do with misappropriation of funds, whilst the tax man could have given more consideration to Rangers football club and fans.

End of the day it appears the historic club is being liquidated because the tax man is refusing a trust deed t but it appears to lack a certain fairness, given what corporations are silting away every day.
yes this is in fact the case, Strathclyde police are launching an investigation although
Murray and Whyte have a team of accountants to do their bidding. The Tax man
has made an example of tax dodging Rangers, indeed since Whyte has taken over
he has withheld all forms of taxation, from national insurance contributions to PAYE
to VAT. Why should the taxman make an exception in the case of Rangers? The
real fact of the matter is this, David Murray claimed to have put millions of his own
money into the club, he did nothing of the sort, he put borrowed money into the
club, Craig Whyte claimed to have bought Rangers with his own money, he did
nothing of the sort, he bought them with advanced ticket sales from Rangers season
ticket holders. They are nothing but a pair of frauds, both of them and hopefully
they will be locked up. You are correct though, its the Rangers fans who are
suffering and who will take the brunt, not the likes of Whyte and Murray.

Moves
15 Jun 12

End of the day it appears the historic club is being liquidated because the tax man is refusing a trust deed type arrangement to get back a percentage of what the club owes, what about all tax revenue generated and paid by the fans via the club.
The tax man is, of course, a Celtic supporter. No surprise there, then; cattle thieves, the lot of them.

Richard

Moves
15 Jun 12

I claim Irish decent from my mother, my grandfather was from Donegal, North west Ireland.
Well, well, paddy carrobie, your adopted "home" country is doing even worse than my home country! We have a one in ten or so chance of surviving; they, even if they win twenty-crivvens-four to nil are already out, out, out on their clover-munching backsides! Your home home country, of course, is doing even worse, what with being out before the tournament even started and all.
Your nixing is working very well. Do us a favour, robbie me Scots lad, and start supporting Germany next? They could do with a bit of bad luck o'the not-so-Irish.

Richard

rc

Moves
15 Jun 12

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Well, well, paddy carrobie, your adopted "home" country is doing even worse than my home country! We have a one in ten or so chance of surviving; they, even if they win twenty-crivvens-four to nil are already out, out, out on their clover-munching backsides! Your home home country, of course, is doing even worse, what with being out before the to ...[text shortened]... supporting Germany next? They could do with a bit of bad luck o'the not-so-Irish.

Richard
LOL I am wearing my beautiful Germany away kit at the moment, all black with red and
gold trim, i kiss the badge, deutscher fussball-bund in your honour!

s

Moves
16 Jun 12
1 edit

so you admit you have more than one account, thats breaking the rules, come on mods ban this idiot.😠
Who admitted anything, you dolt? I have but one account. I think you forgot to take your Melleril and really need it badly. whatever I did to you I have no idea, but you keep getting personal for no earthly reason. It is not my fault Scotland suck at footie worse than USA. So USA sux too, just not as bad. Keep it up. You are mildly amusing when off your meds. Perhaps if you take them you might make some sense once and for all. Stop smoking haggis and eating it raw and you might increase your chess rating. Perhaps I should be kind and recommend Risperidal so you can avoid your fedling extrapyramidal syndrome.

s

Moves
16 Jun 12

So how ya feelin now that England, a real team, might make into the quarters at Eurocup? Does Scotland have any layers in EPL or do they simply come and troll at MSL in USA like the has beens they seem to be?

st johnstone

Moves
16 Jun 12

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Who admitted anything, you dolt? I have but one account. I think you forgot to take your Melleril and really need it badly. whatever I did to you I have no idea, but you keep getting personal for no earthly reason. It is not my fault Scotland suck at footie worse than USA. So USA sux too, just not as bad. Keep it up. You are mildly amusing when off your ...[text shortened]... I should be kind and recommend Risperidal so you can avoid your fedling extrapyramidal syndrome.
one account now thats funny, not as funny as usa 1 guatemala 1, in a game that actually meant something, my rating might be lower than you but guess what i actually play not like you, do you just troll the sites in the hope of making another out dated remark about scotland? as for the england football team i would rather see them win than some of the bloody cheats that are taking part, sorry but you cant smoke haggis, but being a moron you would not know that. you accuse me of getting personal? you havent? away back under your stone

rc

Moves
16 Jun 12

one account now thats funny, not as funny as usa 1 guatemala 1, in a game that actually meant something, my rating might be lower than you but guess what i actually play not like you, do you just troll the sites in the hope of making another out dated remark about scotland? as for the england football team i would rather see them win than some of the bloody c ...[text shortened]... u would not know that. you accuse me of getting personal? you havent? away back under your stone
if you two dont give it up al bash yer heids the gither.

In your face

Moves
17 Jun 12

if you two dont give it up al bash yer heids the gither.
I think you should do it anyway. Pair of whining idiots.