USA trouces Scotland

USA trouces Scotland

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Nobody. That's the thing with the Scotch: they love to puff out their cheeks and bluster about how they're an independent country and they're braver than the English and they'll show those Southern pansies any day now... but put them on the spot and they back-pedal faster than a ewe who's just heard a Jock coming over the hill. They'll keep promising to ...[text shortened]... three centuries, but they'll never have the kilt-decoration to actually do it.

Richard
Scotland 9 - Australia 8,

You kruyts are all wanna be Englishmen, your not content unless your sporting a straw
hat and punting in Oxfordshire, we know our history, we know who we are, I'd like to
see you proclaim your views in Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday evening, see how long
you last. Brave indeed hiding behind a PC.

p

Moves
04 Jun 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Scotland 9 - Australia 8,

You kruyts are all wanna be Englishmen, your not content unless your sporting a straw
hat and punting in Oxfordshire, we know our history, we know who we are, I'd like to
see you proclaim your views in Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday evening, see how long
you last. Brave indeed hiding behind a PC.
Picts ,Gaels ,Britons ,Normans and Anglo Saxons .
Dangerously close to that straw hat and punting down the Clyde ,,,,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Jun 12

Originally posted by phil3000
Don't pay to much attention to robbie, these periods of unwarranted aggression and acidity usually only last about a week........ OMG 😲

rc

Moves
04 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by phil3000
LOL, i went to a barn dance in Oxfordshire once, all the chicks dug my 'braveheart'
accent', pity i wasn't wearing a plaid, i could have smuggled two or three and brought
them up the road! Chicks dig kilts πŸ˜›

rc

Moves
04 Jun 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
Don't pay to much attention to robbie, these periods of unwarranted aggression and acidity usually only last about a week........ OMG 😲
Thats the problem with you morris dancers, you dont know when to draw the line of
getting personal and taking the rip, its a cultural thing i believe stemming from years of
taking yourselves too seriously.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Jun 12

LOL, i went to a barn dance in Oxfordshire once, all the chicks dug my 'braveheart'
accent', pity i wasn't wearing a plaid, i could have smuggled two or three and brought
them up the road! Chicks dig kilts πŸ˜›
It's because they want to borrow them RobbieπŸ™„

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 Jun 12

Thats the problem with you morris dancers, you dont know when to draw the line of
getting personal and taking the rip, its a cultural thing i believe stemming from years of
taking yourselves too seriously.
And it is the usual problem with you caber tossers; you like to dish it out, but slink off into whinging self pity mode when you get some back. History repeats itself once again.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
04 Jun 12

They have no talent, Beckham was their last talented player. Clough was their last
talented manager but too controversial for their FA. They will get outplayed by the
crème of Europe. Its their fans i feel sorry for. Roy Hodgson is such an excellent
human being i almost found myself wishing him success but then i remembered how
their King ...[text shortened]... y have marginalised Scotland since the
Union of the crowns and it dissipated almost instantly.
Beckham is OURS now muahahahaha

rc

Moves
04 Jun 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
And it is the usual problem with you caber tossers; you like to dish it out, but slink off into whinging self pity mode when you get some back. History repeats itself once again.
whinging self pity? we are pure awesomeness! soon as you suck it up, the better for
you. shouldn't you be ordering your Britannia birthday cake and coronation street mug
so that you can swan about in some lawn party somewhere, toasting some old German
granny? England the cultural vacuum of Europe! nay, the world!

rc

Moves
04 Jun 12

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Beckham is OURS now muahahahaha
Actually i think he might play for team GB (spit ding) in the Olympics, i hope he does, it
would be better than watching this present England team any day. I'm glad you guys
kicked King Georges a$$

s

Moves
05 Jun 12

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Nobody. That's the thing with the Scotch: they love to puff out their cheeks and bluster about how they're an independent country and they're braver than the English and they'll show those Southern pansies any day now... but put them on the spot and they back-pedal faster than a ewe who's just heard a Jock coming over the hill. They'll keep promising to ...[text shortened]... three centuries, but they'll never have the kilt-decoration to actually do it.

Richard
Ya know why them Scotties really wear kilts? Zippers make ewes nervous as hell!

st johnstone

Moves
05 Jun 12

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Ya know why them Scotties really wear kilts? Zippers make ewes nervous as hell!
😠 why dont you get a sub, play some games, and stop your stuoid comments, or are you too busy with your other account? 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

s

Moves
10 Jun 12

Originally posted by roma45
😠 why dont you get a sub, play some games, and stop your stuoid comments, or are you too busy with your other account? 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
What difference should it make to you whether I am a sub or not? It really is none of your business. Nor are any other accounts any of your business either. Kindly refrain from telling me what to do as I do not tell you what to do. Your arrogance is incredibly breathtaking, noisome and tiresome. If you don't like my posts simply don't read them and voila, problem solved!

rc

Moves
10 Jun 12

What difference should it make to you whether I am a sub or not? It really is none of your business. Nor are any other accounts any of your business either. Kindly refrain from telling me what to do as I do not tell you what to do. Your arrogance is incredibly breathtaking, noisome and tiresome. If you don't like my posts simply don't read them and voila, problem solved!
today its our teams Scacchi dude, you face the crème of Europe the Spanish and we
face croatia! Good luck my friend!

st johnstone

Moves
10 Jun 12

so you admit you have more than one account, thats breaking the rules, come on mods ban this idiot.πŸ˜