1. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 10:341 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Game 3462686
    This game is ages old. When can we expect a fix?

D
    Need a hand? 😉

EDIT: Oops, ignore this post. I just noticed it is Thematic.
  2. Joined
    30 Nov '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 14:40
    So corrupted games still can't be fixed?
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 08:29
  4. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    21 Apr '08 15:20
    Originally posted by krazyken
    So corrupted games still can't be fixed?
    Only some corrected games can't be fixed. Unfortunately for me, several of those are mine
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    21 May '08 08:59
    Without really wanting to read the whole thread, can i assume that i am not the only player here who is having difficulty moving in certain games using firefox? I have 4 games that i can only update in IE for some reason 😕 It's a tad annoying but they're nearly finished now...
  6. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    21 May '08 17:00
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Without really wanting to read the whole thread, can i assume that i am not the only player here who is having difficulty moving in certain games using firefox? I have 4 games that i can only update in IE for some reason 😕 It's a tad annoying but they're nearly finished now...
    Hiya
    New to me. This thread is about the corruption on the server a long time ago, nothing to do with browsers. Never heard of difficulty moving in Firefox. I am on version 2.0.0.14 of FF with some of ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, and have no trouble.
    G.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 May '08 17:09
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Thread 86462

D
  8. Joined
    30 Nov '04
    Moves
    21 May '08 20:01
    Originally posted by gezza
    Hiya
    New to me. This thread is about the corruption on the server a long time ago, nothing to do with browsers. Never heard of difficulty moving in Firefox. I am on version 2.0.0.14 of FF with some of ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, and have no trouble.
    G.
    Saying that it was a long time ago is incorrect. There are still games that are corrupt that can't be fixed.
  9. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    22 May '08 18:35
    Saying that it was a long time ago is incorrect. There are still games that are corrupt that can't be fixed.
    The server outage was, IIRC a long time ago. You are however correct that some people still report corrupt games.

Interestingly, one of mine appears corrupt when entered from a tournament page, but not when called from my game archive.
  10. Joined
    30 Nov '04
    Moves
    25 May '08 03:50
    I glad it's only some people, none of my games have been fixable.
  11. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    25 May '08 15:10
    I glad it's only some people, none of my games have been fixable.
    I was not aware that this was still a problem. Is there any indication of the number of games which are still broken, and whether more game records have been corrupted more recently?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree