Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Leisure Suit Larry
    Classic stuff.
  2. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    02 May '08 01:57
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I've played Halo and I might have played Halo II (not sure) but not Halo III.
    It is awesome. Espeacially the graphics, you should see a guy get hit with the Gravity Hammer.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 May '08 03:44
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Leisure Suit Larry
    boooooooooring...
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 May '08 07:28
    Leisure Suit Larry is one of the most abominably dull series of games ever. Why they saw fit to make seven or so of them is beyond me. They're the sort of games that spotty, socially inept teenagers play and giggle about together, safe in the knowledge that any real contact with the opposite sex will be purely in the form of their mother telling them it's bed time.
  5. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:01
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Leisure Suit Larry is one of the most abominably dull series of games ever. Why they saw fit to make seven or so of them is beyond me. They're the sort of games that spotty, socially inept teenagers play and giggle about together, safe in the knowledge that any real contact with the opposite sex will be purely in the form of their mother telling them it's bed time.
    The title says it all.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:05
    Projecting much?
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Projecting much?
    Only a seething hatred for you 🙂
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:23
    Only a seething hatred for you 🙂
    I thought it was for Scribbles and Nemesio, as well.
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:39
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I thought it was for Scribbles and Nemesio, as well.
    No, I like Nemesio.
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:40
    No, I like Nemesio.
    He likes Larry.
  11. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    02 May '08 15:591 edit
    No, I like Nemesio.
    Why did this remind me of Empire Strikes Back:

Princess Leia: Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!

Hans Solo: Who's scruffy looking?

12. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    02 May '08 16:05
    Come on now. I'll admit that these games definitely don't peak the charts of excellence (not even
    close), but they're not that bad. I mean, they couldn't be that dull if, without pictures
    of breasts, they continued to sell after the first two, say. It couldn't have been only the folk
    emerging into pubescence only buying this game. I certainly never played them until after I was
    out of my teens, and I thought they were silly fun. Not great, to be sure.

Nemesio
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 May '08 23:27
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Come on now. I'll admit that these games definitely don't peak the charts of excellence (not even
    close), but they're not that bad. I mean, they couldn't be that dull if, without pictures
    of breasts, they continued to sell after the first two, say. It couldn't have been only the folk
    emerging into pubescence only buying this game. I certainly n ...[text shortened]... was
    out of my teens, and I thought they were silly fun. Not great, to be sure.

Nemesio
    One of my friends who is in his 40's bought it and then found out it sucked. People don't buy it for the game play. They buy it for the sexy humor.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 May '08 10:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    One of my friends who is in his 40's bought it and then found out it sucked. People don't buy it for the game play. They buy it for the sexy humor.
    Of course its for the humour, but the humour isn't: Oh! Look! Boobs! *giggle* as Starrman pretends it to be (except maybe the first, who was by far the worst in the series and the only one I've played that I didn't even bother to finish).
  15. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    03 May '08 15:13
    I have just bought Call of Duty 4. It is the best. Anyone who plays online, let me know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree