1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 11:051 edit
    @capacrapa said
    She's scared of the American way that built the best country in the world so ya she's scared.
    Which is the best country in the world??

What's your ranking on literacy, child mortality, child poverty, upward social mobility, life expectancy, cost of living vs wages, healthcare?

The greatest country in the world, you're funny.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 15:36
    @zahlanzi said
    Which is the best country in the world??

What's your ranking on literacy, child mortality, child poverty, upward social mobility, life expectancy, cost of living vs wages, healthcare?

The greatest country in the world, you're funny.
    60 years ago, America was the best in all of those rankings.
    But the1965 immigration act changed all that.
    Import 3rd world people, become a 3rd world country.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 16:38
    @jj-adams said
    Wrong again.

How often can you be mentally blinkered?
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 16:41
    @shallow-blue said
    Wrong again.

How often can you be mentally blinkered?
    OK you tell me how America in 1960 was inferior to other countries before we started turning into a 3rd world crapfest like today.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 16:57
    @jj-adams said
    OK you tell me how America in 1960 was inferior to other countries before we started turning into a 3rd world crapfest like today.
    One, I dispute your premise. You were always a crapfest. Did the Wall Street crash teach you nothing!?

Two, you prove to me how the USA was best in literacy in the 1960s, when 95% of you couldn't read a second language - which most of Europe could, and most of India and Africa could at least speak - and frankly, even to this day, at least 25% of you are barely literate in English.

Healthcare!? The NHS was founded in 1948, and you're assuming that in the 1960s, healthcare for the non-disgustingly-rich was better in the USA than in the UK, or indeed, in most of Western Europe!?

I cannot hope to convince you if you're that jingoistic. Just wallow in your Allybammy swamp, but don't expect to convince any of us in the civilised world.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 17:08
    @jj-adams said
    The group most affected by that law were Asians:

https://tinyurl.com/1965ImmigrationAct

You know Asians, right? The same group stereotyped in America as being great math and getting good grades?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 17:11
    @jj-adams said
    you wear that racism proudly

it's the internet after all, if you can't be racist here, what's even the point? And the mods here care only about naughty words like fuk or sht, not someone being a disgusting human being (as long as they are disgusting with polite words)
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    08 Jun '22 14:30
    @athousandyoung said
    You could buy that arsenal if you really wanted it. Remember a gun is an item of value that can be resold. It’s not simply money disappearing.
    Yep. I really could if I really wanted it. BUT, I'd still have to pay REAL MONEY for it. My question, which I see no answers to, is where or how did Ramos, an 18 year old that lived with his granny, get that much money?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '22 14:49
    @Liljo
    My guess is he stole granny's credit card. Or he was SO crazy he had planned this gig from the time he was say 14 and saved up his paper route money.
    To add insult to injury, the entire state government is totally silent on this tragedy, from the cops on the scene to the state AG to the governor and it appears they intend to stay that way till November so poor old Abbot can have a chance to get reelected. Sad that dead kids are WAY more important than politics.
    There are a bunch of sick POS SOB's in Texas.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 03:47
    Now they say they are going to demolish the school. Destroy the evidence.
    But you are all too distracted with the abortion issue to care.

https://rumble.com/v1a9jd1-uvalde-cops-harass-mother-who-saved-her-kids.html
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 06:31
    @JJ-Adams
    I remember a date, October 4 1957, mean anything to you?
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 18:341 edit
    @liljo said
    Yep. I really could if I really wanted it. BUT, I'd still have to pay REAL MONEY for it. My question, which I see no answers to, is where or how did Ramos, an 18 year old that lived with his granny, get that much money?
    Sounds like he put about $2000 into his guns. That’s not unthinkable for a teenager to save up. Some teens are given cars by their parents and you can work at fifteen and a half. Or maybe he accepted a high interest credit card. That he had access to that kind of money is not unusual enough to worry about.

EDIT Apparently he had a job at Wendy’s

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10855013/amp/Texas-elementary-school-killer-Salvador-Ramos-got-job-Wendys-save-4-000-guns.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree