18 children dead in Texas shooting

18 children dead in Texas shooting

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@zahlanzi said
Would you be surprised to hear that some people still drive drunk ? Are you shocked that drunk driving laws don't work 100%? Should we have not bothered at all when we enacted them? Should we just abolish them now?

I heard that there are already 20 something mass shootings in the US this year and it's not even june. If even "some malcontents" don't get a gun, that would b ...[text shortened]... hese inconveniences would stop not all, but a single mass shooting, it will be a price worth paying.
Death by goobermint.

Forget shootings, forget cigarettes and people with bad diets and no exercise, drugs, alcohol. and bad driving. Add them all together and it doesn't come close to death by goobermint, through war, famine, abuse, torture, the stifling of enterprise and hope.

If all these inconveniences would stop not all, but one war, it will be a price worth paying.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@wajoma said
Death by goobermint.

Forget shootings, forget cigarettes and people with bad diets and no exercise, drugs, alcohol. and bad driving. Add them all together and it doesn't come close to death by goobermint, through war, famine, abuse, torture, the stifling of enterprise and hope.

If all these inconveniences would stop not all, but one war, it will be a price worth paying.
Yeah I remember that stifling of enterprise massacre like it was yesterday, oh the humanity 😢
These massacres are what happens when government bends the knee to the gun lobbyists of the NRA, the US needs more government not less, anarchy isn’t very conducive to private enterprise, go ask the Haitians.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You'd be surprised what some malcontents can come up with to accomplish what
they desire.
No I wouldn’t be but that doesn’t mean you have to give them the tools to do the job.
The easier it is to kill people the more people will get killed.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
27 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
No I wouldn’t be but that doesn’t mean you have to give them the tools to do the job.
If no goobermints had weapons there'd be no wars and that'd save millions more lives then all the shootings added together.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
You recall Timothy McVeigh when he killed people he didn't even use a gun.

Moves
27 May 22

@moonbus said
There shouldn't have to be cops at schools. For Christ's sake, wake up, America!
Is that your daily dose of virtue signaling?
I don't think the psycho school shooters are going to listen to you.

Moves
27 May 22

@divegeester said
27 school shootings in America just this year alone!
Holy friggin’ crap.

But we want our guns coz’ of Hillary’s emails, Hunter’s laptop, rampant forced vaccines, black Hispanics and them lizard people.
Wrong.

27 incidents where a gun went off near or in a school last year and most were gang related BS.

The actual school massacres is 15 all time.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
27 May 22

@wajoma said
If no goobermints had weapons there'd be no wars and that'd save millions more lives then all the shootings added together.
Well you don’t really have any idea how much death and destruction would ensue if goobermints ceased to exist.
I’m from a country that was once once ruled by warlords who called themselves earls and barons who in turn bent the knee to the head warlord who called himself a king.
I’ll stick with the goobermint thing until something better comes along and after all if you live in a democracy you get the goobermint you deserve.

Moves
27 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
Well you don’t really have any idea how much death and destruction would ensue if goobermints ceased to exist.
Yes, we do. We used to see it in Liberia. We're now seeing it in Somalia. The USA is rapidly heading in the same direction.

Note that there are no internet tough guys, like wajoma or Earl, in Somalia. They've all been killed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 May 22

@capacrapa said
Is that your daily dose of virtue signaling?
I don't think the psycho school shooters are going to listen to you.
Is this your new word-of-the-day?

Yeah, we're excited too that you learned something today, but give it a freaking rest.

You're like a five-year-old when he learns a new word.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 May 22

@capacrapa said
Wrong.

27 incidents where a gun went off near or in a school last year and most were gang related BS.

The actual school massacres is 15 all time.
Liar.

Alex Jones also said Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

Families are hurting. And you just don't give a damn.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 May 22

@divegeester said
I see this morning that the husband of one of the murdered teachers has died of a heart attack, apparently brought on by shock and grief.

What a ruined morally bankrupt country America is. Not because this atrocity has happened, but because you right wingers and you NRA pricks just want to keep guns unregulated, because of your stupid constitutional bollox.

Tear the fuking thing up and start again.
The Constitution is not the issue. The Document works as intended.

It's an interpretation issue by a party that wants to take advantage of it to further their demands on the rest of us. If we "tore it up and started over" they'd get to re-write it in their image. Something they've been trying to do via the Article V movement for many years now.

Moves
27 May 22

@wajoma said
Death by goobermint.

So says, ''The Creepy Kiwi.''

Moves
27 May 22

@suzianne said
Is this your new word-of-the-day?

Yeah, we're excited too that you learned something today, but give it a freaking rest.

You're like a five-year-old when he learns a new word.
"Gaslighting".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@CapaCrapa
And I noticed you failed to mention ALL of the school shootings were done by 18 and under. But that won't convince you or any of the OTHER Trump zombies to even CONSIDER moving the age you can buy guns to 21 which would mean ALL of those murderers would have had to wait at least 3 years to be able to legally buy those dreadful AR15's.
I guess people really need those assault weapons to hunt deer because they are all to the last man such poor shots they NEED a 30 or 100 round magazine firing hundreds of rounds a minute so they can be sure they hit that deer or rabbit.

Oh I forgot, its a second amendment thing.
Funny thing about the second amendment, the rifles of that day were one shot deals, flintlocks which took a couple of minutes to reload even one round.
Now out with the used clip and in with the new in ten seconds.

Makes perfect sense ANYONE can get one or three, right?

BTW don't EVEN say I am advocating nobody can have guns but we FOR ABSOLUTE SURE don't need military assault rifles to even protect oneself at home, a shotgun or Glock 9 mm will do that job just fine but that is not what the NRA wants so they lobby up a storm and ALL the senators in Texas are in on the corruption of guns.