1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Feb '21 16:58
    @mott-the-hoople said
    did they ever get the emergency declaration the asked for? or had biden not woke up yet?
    Such a declaration was made yesterday: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/02/20/president-joseph-r-biden-jr-approves-texas-disaster-declaration/
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '21 15:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you failed to answer my question, why? heres another chance.

"Tell me what a senator can do, what power does he have to help in this situation?"
    I don't know the answer to you question (which is probably why I didn't answer it the first time.)

I have no problem with Ted Cruise going on vacation. No problem. But for at least the last decade I've listened to him complaining over and over and over again about other politicians enjoying themselves while he's working. Obama's golfing while I'm working. Chris Christie's beach vacation during the government shutdown. Over and over. Presumably, Ted Cruz thinks there are things that politicians can do to help right? Maybe we should ask him.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 23:01
    @wildgrass
    This whole thing is the result of republican anti regulation policy for the past 20 odd years.
    Power outages in 89, 2011, and now again in 2021.
    Repubs are 100% to blame and should be ashamed of themselves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree