Green Energy Failing in the Face of Winter Storm

Green Energy Failing in the Face of Winter Storm

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Feb 21
2 edits

al·ter
/ˈôltÉ™r/
altering
change or cause to change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.

Key word is composition 😉 read it three times so you remember.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Feb 21

@mghrn55 said
Judging by the quality of your posting in this forum, quitting your day job was actually a good idea.
Of course, I'm just playing along with another of your fantasies..... 😛
Its OK, Zahanzi issued Executive Order, which are like Biden candy these days, that we should have fun!!! I agree with Zahlanzi. And I dont blame Kevin for not admitting above that he ad hominem-ed me when he said he did not. Gave him definition, winning another joust. He gave me no credit, no respect !!

Lake Como

Moves
17 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Dam, Duchess, a fellow analogy author!!!!! I love that one, keep it up. Smiles are important in rabid debating. Maybe they will like yours better than they do mine.

D

Moves
17 Feb 21
1 edit

Moves
17 Feb 21
1 edit

It's still altering the chemical.

Ya lost baby 😉

D

Moves
17 Feb 21

Lake Como

Moves
17 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
We were talking about hydrogen fuel for cars.
Alter the fuel. It is too dangerous right now.

I'm sorry you are so daft. 😉
Most people would see we were talking about fuel for cars.

Adding something is altering it btw.
With all due respects to everyone, liberals on forum go so wide afield from a point being made that they, well, in my case, dilute the thread, lose the audience. You will write about Censoring Criticismm of Israel, and they will write back about Trump, or, worse, go ad hominemon you. Happened to me just today. Sorta quitting this thread now. Too much work.

D

Moves
17 Feb 21

Moves
17 Feb 21

@Duchess64

We were talking about hydrogen fuel and I said it would need to be altered because it is too dangerous.

Don't be a sore loser babe...it smells 😉

Moves
17 Feb 21

@AverageJoe1

LoL she's going crazy 😄

Lake Como

Moves
17 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I am not too keen on this new subject, but it is refreshing to see Duchess in 'normal speak' mode.......No LINKS! Great.

D

Moves
17 Feb 21
1 edit

Moves
17 Feb 21

@Duchess64

I didn't say add something to make it perform better. I said alter the hydrogen to make it less dangerous. We were talking about hydrogen fuel remember?
Add something so we can smell it if it is leaking.
Add something so we can see it burning.
Lessening the explosive part is the hard part.

Anyways... I win 🤗

Z

Moves
17 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Its OK, Zahanzi issued Executive Order, which are like Biden candy these days, that we should have fun!!! I agree with Zahlanzi. And I dont blame Kevin for not admitting above that he ad hominem-ed me when he said he did not. Gave him definition, winning another joust. He gave me no credit, no respect !!
You really should learn the difference between ad-hominem and plain insults.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Feb 21

@zahlanzi said
You really should learn the difference between ad-hominem and plain insults.
No, Zahlanzi..... I ama bit more literal with words and their meanings than is Kevin, I looked it up again. he jumped me personally rather than jumping the position I was taking. You, being liberal-emotional, cannot possibly see how simple it is, you have to 'read into' my comment, or some such, and mkake up a different context.
I believe that girls who get pregnant want to get pregnant...or, they wouldn't. They know what causes it, don't they? If I say that to a lib, they go bonkers. You know, a clear diff in libs and conservatives is that a conservative eats what he kills. A liberal eats what someone else kills. Liberals just cannot grasp things like this.