1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '14 21:39
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    One doesn't have to go back that far to find evidence that police in Ferguson, Missouri treat blacks differently than whites. Blacks are about 3 times more likely to be stopped and about 5 times as likely to be arrested than whites.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/blacks-overwhelmingly-get-stopped-by-the-police-in-ferguson
    Perhaps that's because the blacks act differently than the whites.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Nov '14 22:09
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Nor does Mexico have the Imperial caste system any more.
    However, in the USA the blacks and the browns are not judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. The content of Michael Brown's character was demonstated by a strong arm robbery, his disregard for police authority by not obeying orders to not walk down the middle of the street, his assault on a police officer, and his attempt to take the police officer's weapon to possibly commit murder.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Nov '14 22:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    One doesn't have to go back that far to find evidence that police in Ferguson, Missouri treat blacks differently than whites. Blacks are about 3 times more likely to be stopped and about 5 times as likely to be arrested than whites.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/blacks-overwhelmingly-get-stopped-by-the-police-in-ferguson
    That is because of the content of their character. 😏
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Cortez will conquer!
    tinyurl.com/y9ah3cpf
    Moves
    29 Nov '14 22:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    However, in the USA the blacks and the browns are not judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. The content of Michael Brown's character was demonstated by a strong arm robbery, his disregard for police authority by not obeying orders to not walk down the middle of the street, his assault on a police officer, and his attempt to take the police officer's weapon to possibly commit murder.
    🙄
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '14 22:57
    🙄
    You don't see too many white gangs where I come from, but you do see Black gangs and cholo ese vatos.
  6. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Cortez will conquer!
    tinyurl.com/y9ah3cpf
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 00:10
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You don't see too many white gangs where I come from, but you do see Black gangs and cholo ese vatos.
    I see bikers weekly on the highways. I saw the Devils Diciples which are supposedly 1 Percenter's.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 01:432 edits
    I see bikers weekly on the highways. I saw the Devils Diciples which are supposedly 1 Percenter's.
    I probably grew up in a different part of Southern California. White motorcycle types were far outnumbered by the black and Hispanic gang bangers. I knew that motorcycle gang members existed and that the skin head types existed, but I saw the blacks and Hispanics first hand.

One joke (and truth) was that you couldn't fight just one bean you had to fight the whole burrito.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Cortez will conquer!
    tinyurl.com/y9ah3cpf
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 01:53
    I probably grew up in a different part of Southern California. White motorcycle types were far outnumbered by the black and Hispanic gang bangers. I knew that motorcycle gang members existed and that the skin head types existed, but I saw the blacks and Hispanics first hand.

One joke (and truth) was that you couldn't fight just one bean you had to fight the whole burrito.
    You apparently exist in a different Oklahoma too. Bikers are all over your state.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 02:03
    Perhaps that's because the blacks act differently than the whites.
    That's obviously what these white cops believe, too.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 03:031 edit
    You apparently exist in a different Oklahoma too. Bikers are all over your state.
    I believe the bikers are Christians in Oklahoma.

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaChristianMotorcycleAssociation
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Cortez will conquer!
    tinyurl.com/y9ah3cpf
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 04:513 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe the bikers are Christians in Oklahoma.

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaChristianMotorcycleAssociation
    The cholos are Christian too. So are most of the blacks.

EDIT The Devils Diciples, Diablos, Outlaws, Pagans, Warlocks, Hells Angels, Mongols are Christian? 🙄
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 05:10
    The cholos are Christian too. So are most of the blacks.

EDIT The Devils Diciples, Diablos, Outlaws, Pagans, Warlocks, Hells Angels, Mongols are Christian? 🙄
    Perhaps Michael Brown should have been a Christian or at least act the way a Christain should. 😏
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 11:00
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/gallery/2014/11/politicos-cartoon-carousel-the-nations-cartoonists-take-on-the-week-in-politics/002107-029894.html#.VHr4KzF8XpY
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 11:47
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/picture/2014/nov/29/michael-brown-shooting-ferguson
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 16:43
    Originally posted by finnegan
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/picture/2014/nov/29/michael-brown-shooting-ferguson
    Your link gives more clarification by stating the following:
    The officer’s resignation had been expected for some time. However he said in his letter that “for obvious reasons” he wanted to wait until the grand jury decision had been reached, an apparent reference to avoiding any suggestion of guilt in advance.

“It is my hope that my resignation will allow the community to heal,” Wilson said. “I would like to thank all of my supporters and fellow officers throughout this process.”

Wilson was placed on leave after the shooting and continued to receive his $45,300 salary. He fled his home and remains in hiding. He made his first public appearance since the incident on Tuesday in an interview with ABC News, in which he said he had a clear conscience because “I know I did my job right.”