Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 19:471 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Nice words but he clearly did not mean them.
    You don't think Trump loves his enemies, then?

What would you say are the three most striking examples of Obama being "divisive"?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:07
    Originally posted by whodey
    Is this quote below not Obama trying to convey the message that he is taking credit for any success that has occurred around the world?

“Almost every country on Earth sees America as stronger and more respected today than they did eight years ago,” Obama said. “We have made extraordinary progress as a country these past eight years.”

All of that “progress,” Obama contended, was “not inevitable.” Instead, the president said it was a result of
    WE.
    as in not "I, obama, your lord and saviour. "
    he said we. all americans, not just those in government. including republicans that didn't actively try to sabotage the country (i am sure there are some of those).

"Instead, the president said it was a result off"
    off what
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:08
    The establishment repubs haven't blocked anything.
    how many judges on the supreme court do you currently have? how many judges are you supposed to have?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:17
    In libtard land, in the real world dead last.
    yep. behind nixon. behind bush who got you into an expensive war by lying. behind truman who dropped the a-bomb. behind reagan and his disastrous trickle down economics. behind andrew jackson, a maniac. behind all the presidents that supported slavery.

gotcha. you're smart.
  5. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:27
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    You don't think Trump loves his enemies, then?

What would you say are the three most striking examples of Obama being "divisive"?
    I was referring to the words of BO
  6. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:29
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    how many judges on the supreme court do you currently have? how many judges are you supposed to have?
    You don't know? 8 and hopefully the ninth will be a conservative
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:311 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yep. behind nixon. behind bush who got you into an expensive war by lying. behind truman who dropped the a-bomb. behind reagan and his disastrous trickle down economics. behind andrew jackson, a maniac. behind all the presidents that supported slavery.

gotcha. you're smart.
    The bomb shortened the war and saved countless lives, Reagan was the best Prez in my lifetime, and the Dims are the ones who supported slavery
    Your not so smart
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:40
    Nice words but he clearly did not mean them.
    Which he?
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter...
    the Dims ...
    I figured you out too quick. Kinda embarrassed for you.

One of my top ten rules; if you need to warp names, no one needs to listen to you.
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:45
    Originally posted by apathist
    I bet history will agree with me that Obama was middle-to-excellent prez.
    It's like a modern day Bible story, written by none other than St Obama himself.

( The Epistle of Obama the Apostle to the CLINTONITES )
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 20:50
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    It's like a modern day Bible story, written by none other than St Obama himself.

( The Epistle of Obama the Apostle to the CLINTONITES )
    Fortunately you and your sick buddies don't get to say what history will say of O.

The bill that became Obama care was first put out by republicans but now that O put it out, now it's a bum bill. And on and on and on and on.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 21:06
    I was referring to the words of BO
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 21:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Fortunately you and your sick buddies don't get to say what history will say of O.

The bill that became Obama care was first put out by republicans but now that O put it out, now it's a bum bill. And on and on and on and on.
    Does Obama get to say what history will say of Obama? The guy clearly lives in his own head if he believes he's indispensable.

On the other hand, we could say it's a wonder our nation (and world) was able to survive as long as it has before his triumphant return to earth, but there is no need for us to butter him up with fatuous flatteries...

... he appears to be perfectly capable of praising himself.
  14. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 21:22
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Just off the top of my head, Obamacare, illegal immigrants, doubling the debt. There are many more things that he did to divide people. Not standing with police, not supporting our troops, the list goes on and on.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jan '17 21:27
    Just off the top of my head, Obamacare, illegal immigrants, doubling the debt. There are many more things that he did to divide people. Not standing with police, not supporting our troops, the list goes on and on.
    So he is "divisive" because he has enacted policies you disagree with? Hasn't every president enacted policies that some Americans disagreed with?