Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    11 Dec '13 12:52
    Yesterday, the world was treated to the spectacle of the leader of the free world taking a selfie with the Dutch and British Prime Ministers while all three attended the memorial for Nelson Mandela. Obama's behavior got so bad - talking, laughing, and otherwise carrying on during the ceremony with the comely Dutch PM - that Michelle Obama, clearly unimpressed with either her husband's antics or the attention he was paying to the leggy blonde - changed seats with her husband to separate the two.

Obama actually had a quarfecta of poor behavior, unbecoming of a rude teenager, much less the leader of the free world - there was his bounding up a set of steps to greet Raul Castro, the dictator of Cuba; his similarly enthusiastic greeting of Robert Mugabe, the dictator of Zimbabwe; the extended episode of carrying on with the (admittedly very hot for her age) Dutch Prime Minister; and the selfie.

(For the assessment of selfies at funerals, the group responsible for the trend (SPOLIER ALERT: hypernarcissistic teenagers), read more here: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4175153/).

So, who is going to offer an explanation of Obama's behavior today? Or, is this just another day for a member of the Choom Gang?
  2. 11 Dec '13 13:05 / 1 edit
    Had to look up comely:

come·ly (kml)
    adj. come·li·er, come·li·est
    1. Pleasing and wholesome in appearance; attractive. See Synonyms at beautiful.
    2. Suitable; seemly:

So then I was surprised: our PM is named "comely"? Really??

I kept on reading: the extended episode of carrying on with the (admittedly very hot for her age) Dutch Prime Minister

Is it at all interesting that the Dutch PM is a man named Mark Rutte? Do facts even matter at all these days?
  3. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    11 Dec '13 13:10
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Had to look up comely:

come·ly (kml)
    adj. come·li·er, come·li·est
    1. Pleasing and wholesome in appearance; attractive. See Synonyms at beautiful.
    2. Suitable; seemly:

So then I was surprised: our PM is named "comely"? Really??

I kept on reading: [b]the extended episode of carrying on with the (admittedly very hot for her age) Dutch Prime ...[text shortened]... ting that the Dutch PM is a [b]man
    named Mark Rutte? Do facts even matter at all these days?[/b]
    My apologies...the Sun article said "Danish leader Helle Thorning-Schmitt", and I neglected to research her position in your government. Thank you for the correction...now, on to it!
  4. 11 Dec '13 13:17
    Oh, don't worry, that was all that I had, but I'm sure Whodey or "one of the others" will soon join you masturbating while simultaneously typing about Obama.

Please clean up afterwards.
  5. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    11 Dec '13 13:26
    ...masturbating while simultaneously typing about Obama.
    Not possible. For conservatives it takes both hands.
  6. 11 Dec '13 13:28 / 1 edit
    One to hold the magnifying glass and one to hold the tweezers?

Remember to keep the magnifying glass out of the sunlight!
  7. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    11 Dec '13 13:30
    One to hold the magnifying glass and one to hold the tweezers?

Remember to keep the magnifying glass out of the sunlight!
    lol
  8. 11 Dec '13 14:05
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    My apologies...the Sun article said "Danish leader Helle Thorning-Schmitt", and I neglected to research her position in your government. Thank you for the correction...now, on to it!
    Dutch is not Danish. But I'm sure (the presumably asexual) Mark Rutte is happy with the compliment.
  9. 11 Dec '13 14:26
    Haha something else to laugh at about the Mandela memorial:

http://news.yahoo.com/outrage-over-sign-language-interpreter-madiba-memorial-082056835.html

Hysterical
  10. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    11 Dec '13 15:19
    Yesterday, the world was treated to the spectacle of the leader of the free world taking a selfie with the Dutch and British Prime Ministers while all three attended the memorial for Nelson Mandela. Obama's behavior got so bad - talking, laughing, and otherwise carrying on during the ceremony with the comely Dutch PM - that Michelle Obama, clearly unim ...[text shortened]... anation of Obama's behavior today? Or, is this just another day for a member of the Choom Gang?
    Not at all, Obama was rather undignified. Not exactly his finest hour...
  11. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    11 Dec '13 15:42
    Obama's self absorption continues....

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/410597426316472320/photo/1
  12. 11 Dec '13 15:52
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Obama's self absorption continues....

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/410597426316472320/photo/1
    I don't know what's more cringeworthy, Obama's meaningless platitudes or the responses to that Twitter post.
  13. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    11 Dec '13 19:01
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Dutch is not Danish. But I'm sure (the presumably asexual) Mark Rutte is happy with the compliment.
    Ack - Dutch...Danish...I knew that. Just misspoke, but thanks...
  14. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    11 Dec '13 20:55
    Ack - Dutch...Danish...I knew that. Just misspoke, but thanks...
    Mr. Sasquatch...on the other hand you might want to check out this link before going too far down this path. It seems that one photo does not tell the whole tale. (Sorry about that)

(http://news.yahoo.com/obama-funeral-selfie-152731325.html:
  15. 11 Dec '13 23:02
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Not possible. For conservatives it takes both hands.
    So it's true, Conservatives do have incredibly small girlie hands.