Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 04:19
    Other than become liberal, what would Trump have to do to lose your support?

This is an honest question. There will be no "gotcha" questions or rebuttals. I'm genuinely interested to know; other than doing "liberal" things, what would Trump have to say or do to lose your support?
  2. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 04:24
    If he became politically correct I wouldn't support him.
    That whole politically correct BS ruined the strength of the good old USA.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 05:11
    @chessturd said
    If he became politically correct I wouldn't support him.
    That whole politically correct BS ruined the strength of the good old USA.
    So, raise his IQ by 100 points.

Fair enough.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 12:30
    @vivify said

This is an honest question. There will be no "gotcha" questions or rebuttals. I'm genuinely interested to know; other than doing "liberal" things, what would Trump have to say or do to lose your support?
    The answer doesnt really involve Trump. If democrats were to run a viable candidate they might get my vote. But of the ones now all I see is people trying to buy votes with taxpayer money and just plain outright idiots.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 13:37
    @mott-the-hoople said
    The answer doesnt really involve Trump. If democrats were to run a viable candidate they might get my vote. But of the ones now all I see is people trying to buy votes with taxpayer money and just plain outright idiots.
    And Trump's NOT an idiot?

Get serious.
  6. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 17:53
    Security please remove this woman.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 18:35
    @vivify said

Become a leftist.

note: IMO Some of the things he has already done fit the definition of "liberal".
  8. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 20:56
    @lemon-lime said
    Become a leftist.

note: IMO Some of the things he has already done fit the definition of "liberal".
    Ignore the Constitution,...... waffle on upholding the law.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 21:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    Ignore the Constitution,...... waffle on upholding the law.
    "Take the guns first, go through due process second." - Donald J. Trump

"[...] a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States [...]" - Donald J. Trump
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Apr '19 21:17
    @kazetnagorra said
    "Take the guns first, go through due process second." - Donald J. Trump

"[...] a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States [...]" - Donald J. Trump
    abolish citizenship birthrights, violate amendments 5-8 advocating torture of suspected terrorists .....
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '19 09:55
    @vivify said
    abolish citizenship birthrights, violate amendments 5-8 advocating torture of suspected terrorists .....
    violate the Emoluments Clause...
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Apr '19 09:572 edits
    @lemon-lime said
    Become a leftist.

You do realize, don't you, that Trump was a Democrat long before he was a Republican? He gave money to Bill Clinton's campaign.

He probably realized that the only people stupid enough to vote for him were Republicans.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '19 10:033 edits
    @vivify said

What would he have to do?

I suppose support the Green Deal, support abortion in the third trimester and beyond, start tearing down border walls, support socialized medicine, become a race baiter, want reparations in the US, raise taxes, and undermine Israel while aiding and empowering Iran.

Essentially, him turning into a democrat.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    10 Apr '19 12:231 edit
    So based on the the responses here, the only thing Trump can do to lose the support of conservatives is become liberal. Right?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '19 13:45
    @vivify said
    So based on the the responses here, the only thing Trump can do to lose the support of conservatives is become liberal. Right?
    LOL...what a stupid comment. 😂😂😂