Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 19:52
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Disagree? I never said anything about her not posting. It is indeed entertaining. 😀
    Does Normbenign consider the racist murders of non-white people 'entertaining'?
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 19:551 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111 about a Swedish racist murderer
    Maybe he was sick of this happening to his country?

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/

They feel so culturally enriched. Just like the US does today.

Norway's celebrating teh diversity too:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/18/100-percent-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/
    FishHead111 seems to be a less dishonest racist than, say, Normbenign or Quackquack.
    So FishHead111 has become the first right-wing white American man here apparently
    to express some sympathy for this white Swedish racist murderer of non-white people.
    Congratulations to FishHead111!
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 19:581 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Your posting is entertaining! Can't you read? I don't think murders of anyone is the least bit entertaining, regardless of the skin color of the victims. I don't hate on the basis of race as you do.
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 20:031 edit
    FishHead111 seems to be a less dishonest racist than, say, Normbenign or Quackquack.
    So FishHead111 has become the first right-wing white American man here apparently
    to express some sympathy for this white Swedish racist murderer of non-white people.
    I personally will take the radical stance that double murder should be illegal everywhere and the motive is completely irrelevant.

From early in the thread, quackquack took this stance unapologetically. How this makes him or I a racist requires your dishonest distortion of what we said. You are the hater here, the racist who hates White Americans.
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 20:52
    I would say Normbenign wouldn't consider the murder of anybody entertaining do you think he is some kind of pathological looney tune ?.
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 20:54
    [b] I personally will take the radical stance that double murder should be illegal everywhere and the motive is completely irrelevant.

From early in the thread, quackquack took this stance unapologetically. How this makes him or I a racist requires your dishonest distortion of what we said. You are the hater here, the racist who hate White Americans.[/b]
    Normbenign, a right-wing white American man, has a long record of being eager to approve
    of white (or part Latino) Americans, police or civilian, shooting and killing unarmed black Americans.

Normbenign attempted to demonize Trayvon Martin, a 17 year old unarmed black youth
    shot and killed by George Zimmerman, by falsely claiming that Martin had a long criminal record.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 20:571 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I would say Normbenign wouldn't consider the murder of anybody entertaining
    do you think he is some kind of pathological looney tune ?.
    In the thread "Why Didn't Police Investigate George Zimmerman?", some writers here
    discussed why Normbenign evidently threatened violence against some people at RHP.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 21:06
    In the thread "Why Didn't Police Investigate George Zimmerman?", some writers here
    discussed why Normbenign evidently threatened violence against some people at RHP.
    In the referred to thread, I consistently contended that police did investigate George Zimmerman. In retrospect, I was right, he was tried and acquitted of all charges, and those who wanted to lynch him looked like the fools they were. All are welcome to revisit that thread and determine if any actual threats were made. But don't believe the lying witch just because she said it.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 21:141 edit
    Normbenign, a right-wing white American man, has a long record of being eager to approve
    of white (or part Latino) Americans, police or civilian, shooting and killing unarmed black Americans.

Normbenign attempted to demonize Trayvon Martin, a 17 year old unarmed black youth
    shot and killed by George Zimmerman, by falsely claiming that Martin had a long criminal record.
    As is typical, Duchess64 brings up old laundry which was fully discussed at the time. Martin attacked Zimmerman. His juvenile record was wiped clean, but his mother had sent him to Sanford to live with his estranged father because she could no longer deal with the problems he had with school authorities or police.

This young man was trouble looking for a place to happen. I was opposed at the time primarily by no1, but shortly thereafter I was engaged in a thread opposing no1 regarding the killing of a renegade LEO who was trapped, shot and burned out in California, so my racism somehow wasn't in effect in that case.

Really, anyone who has followed my posts knows that I'm not one to go along with the standard rants of liberals regarding racism. Often these are the most virulent racists. It is always my attempt to take each case on its individual merits.

The poster I'm responding to is one of the most virulent racists here, constantly attacking others who in her words are, as if it is criminal, White American Males.
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 21:191 edit
    In the referred to thread, I consistently contended that police did investigate George Zimmerman. In retrospect, I was right, he was tried and acquitted of all charges, and those who wanted to lynch him looked like the fools they were. All are welcome to revisit that thread and determine if any actual threats were made. But don't believe the lying witch just because she said it.
    Normbenign's lying again when he claims or implies that I must be the only reader who
    believed that Normbenign made threats of violence against other people at RHP.

"The a-hole part (by Normbenign) was the threats of physical violence and tracking people down.
    That's something you never do on an internet message board, no matter what."
    --Sh76 (page 19, post 2, criticizing Normbenign)

FMF was more critical of Normbenign's lying and other abusive behavior in that thread.
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 21:28
    Normbenign's lying again when he claims or implies that I must be the only reader who
    believed that Normbenign made threats of violence against other people at RHP.

"The a-hole part (by Normbenign) was the threats of physical violence and tracking people down.
    That's something you never do on an internet message board, no matter what."
    --Sh76 (page ...[text shortened]... ost 2)

FMF was more critical of Normbenign's lying and other abusive behavior in that thread.
    Was I right in that thread, or not? In spite of the abuse of several posters, I was vindicated.
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 21:46
    Was I right in that thread, or not? In spite of the abuse of several posters, I was vindicated.
    In his own mind full of delusions, Normbenign's always right.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Oct '15 00:15
    In his own mind full of delusions, Normbenign's always right.
    Was i right in the thread on George Zimmerman? Was he found innocent? Was the incident investigated? Let's get to the bottom of this.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '15 13:281 edit
    Here's some racist violence in America, funny how these stories barely get any news coverage.

YouTube
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    26 Oct '15 20:54
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Here's some racist violence in America, funny how these stories barely get any news coverage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuyEO_eaXVA
    Comparing a double murder to getting teeth knocked out. Typical.