Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 12 Mar '17 22:23
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/12/the-viral-sex-crime-that-shocked-a-nation-the-victim-s-story.html

Wow, a real eye opener for women who might wish to travel to Mexico.
  2. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    12 Mar '17 22:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/12/the-viral-sex-crime-that-shocked-a-nation-the-victim-s-story.html

Great, lets have open borders for the Trump haters.
  3. 12 Mar '17 23:07 / 1 edit

Another typically misleading headline by the troll Whodey, exaggerating the facts for his ideological purposes.

According to her own account, Andrea Noel was sexually assaulted, but *not* raped.
    On 8 March 2016 (International Women's Day), walking in Mexico City, she was accosted
    by a man who came up behind her and quickly raised her skirt, apparently groping her.
    She screamed, assumed a defensive position on the ground, and braced for the worst.
    But man already had run away. With her heels on, she could not pursue him.
    The sexual assault lasted about three seconds, not involving sexual intercourse.

I would note that in the USA many worse rapes or sexual assaults are committed by non-Muslim white men.
    But the racist troll Whodey likes to act as though women should be afraid of only non-white
    or Muslim men as potential rapists.
  4. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    12 Mar '17 23:52
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Another typically misleading headline by the troll Whodey, exaggerating the facts for his ideological purposes.

According to her own account, Andrea Noel was sexually assaulted, but *not* raped.
    On 8 March 2016 (International Women's Day), walking in Mexico City, she was accosted
    by a man who came up behind her and quickly raised her skirt, apparently ...[text shortened]... to act as though women should be afraid of only non-white
    But the racist troll Whodey....

I see Whodey has joined myself and others here in being awarded the "racist troll" label, given by our beloved Duchess to most, if not all white males. I'm in distinguished company.
  5. 13 Mar '17 01:39 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    But the racist troll Whodey....

I see Whodey has joined myself and others here in being awarded the "racist troll" label, given
    by our beloved Duchess to most, if not all white males. I'm in distinguished company.
    Mchill should be very proud if he acquires the same reputation that Whodey enjoys for trolling, lying, and general nonsense.
  6. 13 Mar '17 01:45

by a man who came up behind her and quickly raised her skirt, apparently ...[text shortened]... to act as though women should be afraid of only non-white
    If a woman had to be raped or sexually assaulted, then I suppose that she would regard
    Andrea Noel's experience of having her skirt suddenly raised and perhaps groped for a
    second or two as among the least unbearable ways of being sexually assaulted.

"They’re [Mexico] sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those
    problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ..."
    --Donald Trump

The troll Whodey seems fixated upon his hero's demonization of Mexican immigrants as rapists.
  7. 13 Mar '17 03:30
    If a woman had to be raped or sexually assaulted, then I suppose that she would regard
    Andrea Noel's experience of having her skirt suddenly raised and perhaps groped for a
    second or two as among the least unbearable ways of being sexually assaulted.

"They’re [Mexico] sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those
    problems wit ...[text shortened]...

The troll Whodey seems fixated upon his hero's demonization of Mexican immigrants as rapists.
    I see, so the partisan shill duchess is not impressed by the trauma inflicted on the woman because she was only sexually. The duchess is also not impressed on how the woman in question was dealt with by law enforcement which essentially put her threw hell only to blow her off. In fact, the duchess is not impressed by the woman's account of seeing a crying teenager in the police station that had been raped that was treated just as she was as well a pretty much every woman in the country.

What a hypocritical partisan shill.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    13 Mar '17 04:58

It was probably just Donald Trump grabbing p****
  9. 13 Mar '17 20:47
    I see, so the partisan shill duchess is not impressed by the trauma inflicted on the woman because she was only sexually. The duchess is also not impressed on how the woman in question was dealt with by law enforcement which essentially put her threw hell only to blow her off. In fact, the duchess is not impressed by the woman's account of seeing a crying t ...[text shortened]... she was as well a pretty much every woman in the country.

What a hypocritical partisan shill.
    The hypocritical sexist troll Whodey condoned his hero Donald Trump's boasting of
    sexually assaulting women through 'grabbing them by their [genitals]'.
  10. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    13 Mar '17 21:21
    For improvements to the site, I suggest that every time The Duchess posts a comment, the system will automatically register the several 'thumbs down' her content normally generates in order to save the other posters time.
  11. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    13 Mar '17 22:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    For improvements to the site, I suggest that every time The Duchess posts a comment, the system will automatically register the several 'thumbs down' her content normally generates in order to save the other posters time.
    I can live with that.
  12. 13 Mar '17 22:14 / 3 edits
    The hypocritical sexist troll Whodey condoned his hero Donald Trump's boasting of
    sexually assaulting women through 'grabbing them by their [genitals]'.
    The only time you seem to give a damn about injustice towards women is if it is at the hands of an American Christian cracker.

Granted, Trump is the lone exception cuz he is a cheese colored cracker

Very telling and very sad.
  13. 13 Mar '17 22:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I thought that that system was already in place.
  14. 14 Mar '17 01:22 / 1 edit
    The only time you seem to give a damn about injustice towards women is if it is at the hands of an American Christian cracker.

Granted, Trump is the lone exception cuz he is a cheese colored cracker
    Very telling and very sad.
    The lying sexist troll Whodey's only professed 'concern' for women consists of attempting to
    deprive them of their right to choose abortions or if they are raped or sexually assaulted by
    non-white men, particularly Muslims.
  15. 14 Mar '17 01:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey to FreakyKBH
    I thought that that system was already in place.
    How nice to see the close alliance between the lying trolls Whodey, FreakyKBH, and Mchill.
    How nice it will be to see these trolls keep lying to support one another.