Go back
Tennessee style executions

Tennessee style executions

Debates

1 edit

"In a documentary that premiered September 2026 ahead of Pike's potential execution, Dead Woman Walking: Pike vs. Tennessee, Slemmer's mother, May Martinez, confirmed that after 16 years of fighting and writing letters, she had received the skull from the state of Tennessee but has still not received "the last piece of her daughter’s skull."

Wikipedia

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
Anyone defending that scumbag is a bitch and deserves to be knocked out.

Now I know why y'all never want to have a meet up 😄

You'd have to back up your sick and demented BS.
Leave it to leftist pansies to feel sorry for a sick and twisted murderer.
Anyone defending that scumbag is a bitch and deserves to be knocked out.
Who defended this scumbag?

Now I know why y'all never want to have a meet up 😄
We can meet-up anytime puss-faced little joe boy; just send me a PM. 😀


Leave it to leftist pansies to feel sorry for a sick and twisted murderer.
No one on the left feels sorry for YOUr pos grade-school girl murderer trump. That would be ALL you worthless to God pos bestiality freaks on the right puss-face. What an idiot.

1 edit

@KingDavid403

Okay, let me know when you're in Niagara Falls, Canada.

Go right to the horseshoe falls lookout and behind you is a flat grass area. I'll be happy to box your face 😄 I live above that area and you just let me know when you're there.

You're going to see why sports have weight classes. 😉


@KingDavid403

You going to send another YouTube link of someone else boxing like you did last time? 🤣


@PuzZuLz said
@KingDavid403

Okay, let me know when you're in Niagara Falls, Canada.

Go right to the horseshoe falls lookout and behind you is a flat grass area. I'll be happy to box your face 😄

You're going to see why sports have weight classes. 😉
😆 just as I thought, a punk. 😆

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
@KingDavid403

Okay, let me know when you're in Niagara Falls, Canada.

Go right to the horseshoe falls lookout and behind you is a flat grass area. I'll be happy to box your face 😄 I live above that area and you just let me know when you're there.

You're going to see why sports have weight classes. 😉
You're going to see why sports have weight classes.
They are no weight classes after one reaches a heavyweight; once a heavyweight, one must fight every heavy weight no matter how much they weigh. And, that's me. 😀 Same with wrestling. 🙂


@KingDavid403 said
😆 just as I thought, a punk. 😆
I just gave you the place and you pick the time.

In Canada, we have a law that allows two men to fight. Consensual Fight Law.

We also do it when we play sports.

1 edit

@KingDavid403 said
You're going to see why sports have weight classes.
They are no weight classes after one reaches a heavyweight; once a heavyweight, one must fight every heavy weight no matter how much they weigh. And, that's me. 😀 Same with wrestling. 🙂
Take a vacation by yourself, see the falls, then let me know you're there and what you are wearing and we can throw hands.

You said you live around here right?

I live right above that area.


@KingDavid403

Did you just seriously send me a pm asking for a year to train? 🤷

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
I just gave you the place and you pick the time.

In Canada, we have a law that allows two men to fight. Consensual Fight Law.

We also do it when we play sports.
In Canada, we have a law that allows two men to fight. Consensual Fight Law.
We have that in the state also; It's called 'Mutual Combat'.

I just gave you the place and you pick the time.

Send me a pm and we can left hook up. I'm not traveling to New York. You can come meet me in Winnipeg. 🙂

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@KingDavid403

Did you just seriously send me a pm asking for a year to train? 🤷
nice try wussy boy; nice try. 😆


@PuzZuLz said
Unfortunately their are too many pansies who vote.

Case in point, the people above who are defending her.
Yeah .. and 5 people [more to come], who thumbsup that opening post.


@KingDavid403

I knew I recognized that mouthyness, that's typical north dakota scum talk.

Winnipeg is 34 hours of constant bus rides from here.
It's only 24 hours for you to drive your car.

Logically, the better option is you drive here, enjoy the Falls and the casinos and the amusement park crap.

Then go home missing teeth.

Winnipeg, is by far the least desirable city in all of Canada with absolutely nothing to do.

All is not lost though, my girlfriend does have heart failure and I am most definitely moving to Vancouver after she passes and I most definitely have to go through Winnipeg.

I suggest you come here before you get too old to tussle this muscle 💪

1 edit

@Rajk999 said
Yeah .. and 5 people [more to come], who thumbsup that opening post.
It's like a disease with these people.

They feel compelled to take sides with the scum and depraved.

If Jeffrey Dahmer the cannibal did his crimes today, all these libtards would be demanding dietary rights for him.


Readers should note that King David is in his 60's