Go back
Tennessee style executions

Tennessee style executions

Debates


Readers should note that David is old.


@PuzZuLz said
Readers should note that David is old.
Are you picking fights with old folk? 😀


@Rajk999 said
Are you picking fights with old folk? 😀
No.

He told me to pm him to set it up.


@KingDavid403 said
Now I know why y'all never want to have a meet up 😄
We can meet-up anytime puss-faced little joe boy; just send me a PM. 😀
See


@KingDavid403

Since you're that old, but mouthy, I'll let you have a tag team partner, Suzianne.

Fair?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@KingDavid403

Since you're that old, but mouthy, I'll let you have a tag team partner, Suzianne.

Fair?
I still have not received a pm with your number wussy BOY! Are you scared? 😆

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
See
I still have not received a pm with your number wussy BOY! Are you scared? 😆

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
I told you where to go. Niagara Falls. You pick the time.

How is that any different than you calling me and setting something up? I publically gave the location.

I remember an old cellmate I had who was "in his early 60's and a boxer"

I made some punching pads for training and he threw his shoulder out 😄
I still have not received a pm with your number wussy BOY! Are you scared? 😆

Vote Up
Vote Down

@KingDavid403 said
I still have not received a pm with your number wussy BOY! Are you scared? 😆
Just say it here.

I don't mind people watching. 😉


@KingDavid403

Anything you pm will still be posted publically. 😉

This is my show, not yours.


@KingDavid403 said
I still have not received a pm with your number wussy BOY! Are you scared? 😆
I have not received your pm 😐

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
Just say it here.

I don't mind people watching. 😉


😉 😆


@moonbus said
No, it isn't subjective. It is, however, beholden to current forensic technology. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the usual test. We cannot move a trial into the next century in the hope that some new technology will yield incontrovertible proof of either guilt or innocence.
But the discussion turned into whether executions should be immediate; it is not about the requirements for conviction.

Given that convictions can be proven incorrect, immediate executions are not wise.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
I have not received your pm 😐
I still have not received a pm wussy boy. 😆

3 edits

@shavixmir said
God damn.

What a cluster fvck.
Having someone executed is, of course, no longer acceptable.
But having them on death row for nearly 30 years? What the hell is wrong with the US?

And then, 5 minutes before execution, a stay… then within 5 minutes, the supreme court over-rules this… and the execution goes ahead.

And they botch it. Now the hospital is trying to sav ...[text shortened]... ot and every other madhatter regime full of psychotic fvcktards.

Christ. May you all rot in hell.
Reminds me of a never ending version of that horror movie The Ring where someone receives a message reading "you will die in 7 days."

30 years is like 11,000 days. State taxes paid for 33,000 meals for this person who the state determined should not be alive anymore. That is nuts, but it's not an outlier exception. If you're a state that still punishes people by death, then at least make sure your appeals process occurs over a reasonable time frame. If Tennessee cannot do this, they should not be allowed to perform capital punishments anymore.

We will try to kill you in 30 years is the dumbest of the dumbest things for the worst of humanity. Either do it or don't.