Go back
Tennessee style executions

Tennessee style executions

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
You have been watching too many movies and been to far too many classes with cliche metaphor BS.

You think every little person beats the biggest person.

You think the girl wins the fight.

I swear you watch movies and believe that shyt.
Pinhead.

I live that sh--.


@Sprogladog said
Multiple names......are we talking Old Nick, Lucifer, Beelzebub type thing here?
It's a little more subtle than that.

Those folks aren't around anymore, as far as I know.


@PuzZuLz said
Just responding to the libs who think they are badasses but beta and pathetic.
Guess again.


@Suzianne said
Pinhead.

I live that sh--.
Shut the F up you midget ass clown.

I'll give you free tickets to ragdoll city.


@PuzZuLz said
Just responding to the libs who think they are badasses but beta and pathetic.
C'mon now PuzZulz is that how your momma raised you? What would your sunday school teacher say if they caught you mouthing off and fighting with the libs in the playground huh? Try being a nice boy for a bit see how that hat suits you.


@Sprogladog said
C'mon now PuzZulz is that how your momma raised you? What would your sunday school teacher say if they caught you mouthing off and fighting with the libs in the playground huh? Try being a nice boy for a bit see how that hat suits you.
My teachers didn't like me. 😐


@PuzZuLz said
Shut the F up you midget ass clown.

I'll give you free tickets to ragdoll city.
In your dreams.

Just like your 'manhood'.


@PuzZuLz said
My teachers didn't like me. 😐
No one likes you.


@Suzianne said
No one likes you.
I know. πŸ˜‰

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
My teachers didn't like me. 😐
Did you shoot up the school? Were Jocks bullying you or the whole incel girls ignoring you vibe that got you like this...whats that Trump guy called Miller?

2 edits

@Sprogladog said
Did you shoot up the school? Was Jocks bullying you or the whole incel girls ignoring you vibe that got you like this...whats that Trump guy called Miller?
No I'm more of the classical northern euro good looks, tall and handsome, strong and alpha type.

You know, the type everyone is saying are the racist colonizing bigots and misogynistic types.
"The evil white man!"

Basically normal men raised in the 1980's and 90's

I'm the tall good looking type that ugly people and short dudes hate just because they aren't me.

I'm 47 and getting old though.


@PuzZuLz said
No I'm more of the classical northern euro good looks, tall and handsome, strong and alpha type.

You know, the type everyone is saying are the racist colonizing bigots and misogynistic types.
"The evil white man!"

Basically normal men raised in the 1980's and 90's

I'm the tall good looking type that ugly people and short dudes hate just because they aren't me.

I'm 47 and getting old though.
Ohhhh I see its performance art isnt it!!! you are doing a bit, youve gone full method....a maga parody. Its very good. Let me guess youre inspiration is like a mix of Jesse Lee Peterson, Trump, Nick Fuentes and Steve Crowder.


@vivify said
"No question" can be rather subjective.

The case of Robert DuBoise, convicted of raping and murdering a 13 yr old, was thought to be an open-and-shut case involving experts. This was back in the 80s. Years later, DNA evidence exonerated him.

He's a prime example of how belief there's "no question" of guilt can be wrong.
No, it isn't subjective. It is, however, beholden to current forensic technology. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the usual test. We cannot move a trial into the next century in the hope that some new technology will yield incontrovertible proof of either guilt or innocence.

1 edit

@PuzZuLz said
Readers should note that King David is in his 60's
Early 60s, and yes, you should note that I'll still kick your worthless arse back to hell where you belong little loser boy.
How come no pm wussy boy? send me your number and we can meet up. Are you scared? Of course you are, you're a punk bch. πŸ˜† Get on that bus and start a rolling little loser BOY! πŸ˜†


@KingDavid403 said
Early 60s, and yes, you should note that I'll still kick your worthless arse back to hell where you belong little loser boy.
How come no pm wussy boy? send me your number and we can met up. Are you scared? Of course you are, you're a punk bch. πŸ˜†
I told you where to go. Niagara Falls. You pick the time.

How is that any different than you calling me and setting something up? I publically gave the location.

I remember an old cellmate I had who was "in his early 60's and a boxer"

I made some punching pads for training and he threw his shoulder out πŸ˜„