Go back
Tennessee style executions

Tennessee style executions

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
Readers should note that King David is in his 60's
Readers should note that PuzZulz is intellectually compromised.


@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
Readers should note that PuzZulz is intellectually compromised.
Yes I have retard strength.


@PuzZuLz said
Yes I have retard strength.
End of the day sir, if I encounter King David in a pub I would buy him a pint, while If I encountered you in a pub I would steal your shoes.


@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
End of the day sir, if I encounter King David in a pub I would buy him a pint, while If I encountered you in a pub I would steal your shoes.
You wanna tussle this muscle? 💪

You're gonna think you grabbed a tornado.

Everyone says the same thing when they see my speed.

"You're really fast for a big guy"

1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
End of the day sir, if I encounter King David in a pub I would buy him a pint, while If I encountered you in a pub I would steal your shoes.
You want my shoes?!



@PuzZuLz said
You wanna tussle this muscle? 💪

You're gonna think you grabbed a tornado.

Everyone says the same thing when they see my speed.

"You're really fast for a big guy"
5 foot 2 isn't big.


@PuzZuLz said
Anyone actually read what she did to that poor girl she tortured and killed?

Nope, ya didn't.

She took a piece of her skull to school is just one of many depraved things she did.
Yes. Awful.
So? You think it’s alright to torture and kill people? That makes you just as bad.


@PuzZuLz said
You wanna tussle this muscle? 💪

You're gonna think you grabbed a tornado.

Everyone says the same thing when they see my speed.

"You're really fast for a big guy"
Seriously?

You think you’re impressive? Threatening people with your “muscle”?

Dude, you are a fvcking moron.

However, should you ever come to the Netherlands, let me know.
I won’t steal your shoes; I’ll shove them down your throat and extract them with red hot pliers via your arse.

Jesus almighty, someone drag this cracker screaming from his momma’s basement and spank him into reality.


@vivify said
That's done to allow time for appeals and new evidence. Many people have been removed from death row and exonerated years after conviction.
28 years?
Inhumane.


@shavixmir said
Yes. Awful.
So? You think it’s alright to torture and kill people? That makes you just as bad.
Eye for an Eye


@PuzZuLz said
Eye for an Eye
Yeah… I’ve heard that before, but I suggest to you, sometimes it’s better to turn the other cheek.


@shavixmir

You ain't gonna do shyt.

You're just like old man David and the rest.

I'm the one who has been screaming for a meet up for years and years.


@PuzZuLz said
Eye for an Eye
Seriously? Old time biblical bollox?

You don’t treat criminals as they treat people, you treat them humainly.

Why don’t we murder, rape and torture people? Because we don’t want them to treat us like that.
That someone isn’t fit to inhabit society, doesn’t mean we don’t respect law and decency.

1 edit

@shavixmir said
Yeah… I’ve heard that before, but I suggest to you, sometimes it’s better to turn the other cheek.
Not with the Pike case.

Pike deserves torture and death like she did to that girl.

Your method lets killers know they can harm and will never be harmed.

That's weak. And don't threaten me when you've proven you are the weak type.


@PuzZuLz said
@shavixmir

You ain't gonna do shyt.

You're just like old man David and the rest.

I'm the one who has been screaming for a meet up for years and years.
We’ve already had meet ups.
In London.

But your kind generally isn’t really the sort people want to hang around with.