Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Aug '17 01:14 / 1 edit
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/31/american-renaissance-conference-white-identity

'Young white guys are hopping mad': confidence grows at far-right gathering:
    ‘Race realism’ and call for a white ‘ethnostate’ among themes at the
    American Renaissance conference in Tennessee."

"It was not clear if fear or anger was the dominant emotion of the conference.
    Speaker after speaker addressed the supposed genetic and demographic
    decline of the west; the supposed low IQ of migrants flooding western countries;
    supposed links between IQ and “social pathology”; supposed “anti-white
    propaganda that suffuses our society”; supposed academic conspiracies
    that have worked to cover all this up. A common theme was the supposed
    propensity of non-whites to crimes like rape.

Using color-coded maps, graphs and pictures of human brains, some speakers strove
    to give racism the kind of scientific respectability it has not claimed since the second world war."

At least one writer here (FishHead111) was an avowed supporter of Jared Taylor.
    There are many other racist writers who seem at least sympathetic toward white nationalism.

Jamie Utt's a white man whom I can respect for his painfully honest
    efforts to come to terms with the racism that had grown up inside himself.
    His generally insightful comments should be read carefully.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/07/why-white-people-struggle-with-racism/

"Here Are the Real Reasons Why We White People Struggle to Admit That Racism Still Exists"
    --Jamie Utt (1 July 2015)

"Racism is about the ways that virtually all of the systems in which we
    live (economic, educational, judicial, medical, and so on) were created
    to serve White people (particularly White, cisgender, straight men) while
    oppressing people of Color. And even with major reforms over time, this is still true."

"White People Benefit Materially from Racism
    Therefore, most of us have an unacknowledged political and economic
    stake in maintaining White supremacy."

"White People Have an Emotional Stake in Denying White Supremacy
    Because that way, we can avoid dealing with how we’re complicit in its pervasiveness."

"... we are far more outraged by allegations of our own racism than by
    the everyday racism that destroys people’s lives"

"And when we defend racist systems and refuse to be self reflective about our
    complicity in them, we turn our back on that core, connecting aspect of what makes us human.
    By investing in Whiteness, we turn our backs on our own humanity."

"All of us as White people are offered a choice, then. Will we choose to
    live into our values and into our human capacity for empathic concern?
    Or will we invest in the alluring benefits of Whiteness?"
    --Jamie Utt

I expect that most white readers here will prefer to keep following the much
    easier crowded path of upholding white racial privilege and supremacy.
  2. Subscriber joe shmo
    Strange Egg
    02 Aug '17 01:22 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/31/american-renaissance-conference-white-identity

"It was not clear if fear or anger was the dominant emotion ...[text shortened]... keep following the much
    The world is not colorblind, get over it already.

I assume the mere sight of a newly started game of chess sends you into a rage! I also notice that you tend to lose more as black, my guess is you blame this on white privledge (first move). However, I also note that you play more as white to undoubtedly use its privledged to your advantage.

Pretend this is all a game of chess: I want that square, why should I let you have it. In the end If your superior you will take it, or you will not. So, check...
  3. 02 Aug '17 01:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo

Pretend this is all a game of chess: I want that square, why should I let you have it. In the end If your superior you will take it, or you will not. So, check...
    Pretending to be 'color-blind' is what many white people like to do in attempting to excuse
    the power, privileges, and other advantages that flow to them on account of racism.

As far as I can infer, Joe Shmo seems unapologetic about claiming, on account of racism,
    power and privileges over non-white people. Tiocfaidh ar la!

However much white people like to boast about being always fair, tolerant, even benevolent
    toward all non-white people, most white people apparently have a consuming primal fear that
    someday the tables will be turned. White people are a decreasing minority in the world's population.
    And many white people seem to have an unspeakable dread of a world in which non-white
    people could treat them almost as inhumanely as they have been treated by white people.
    For some white people, life in a non-racist world could be a perceived 'fate worse than death'.

I often have heard arrogant selfish white people demand that all non-white people should
    instantly 'forgive and forget' many centuries of racist oppression by white people, even
    when the white people responsible have not expressed any sincere remorse for it.
    But most white people regard it as unforgivably evil if any white person should experience
    even one day of mild 'reverse racism' (adverse discrimination).

I believe that it could have a salutary effect on white people if they would experience
    *temporarily* some of the forms of oppression that non-white people long have experienced.
  4. Subscriber joe shmo
    Strange Egg
    02 Aug '17 01:59 / 1 edit
    Pretending to be 'color-blind' is what many white people like to do in attempting to excuse
    the power, privileges, and other advantages that flow to them on account of racism.

As far as I can infer, Joe Shmo seems unapologetic about claiming, on account of racism,
    power and privileges over non-white people. Tiocfaidh ar la!

However much white peo ...[text shortened]... ence
    *temporarily* some of the forms of oppression that non-white people long have experienced.
    What's absolutely ludicrous is that you believe I should be apologetic for simply being born in the winning group!?!

Like I said, I have a piece resting on a square you want to occupy...If you want it, feel free to attack when your ready.
  5. 02 Aug '17 02:05
    I think you're the racist aka Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackon, Maxine Waters etc. etc. I also think you should should give all your money to the NAACP, SPLC, BLM, DNC. Do you work for SOROS?
  6. 02 Aug '17 02:30 / 1 edit
    What's absolutely ludicrous is that you believe I should be apologetic for simply being born in the winning group!?!

Like I said, I have a piece resting on a square you want to occupy...If you want it, feel free to attack when your ready.
    "..you believe I should be apologetic for simply being born in the winning group [white people]."
    --Joe Shmo

Joe Shmo has given a concise statement showing the selfish arrogance of racist white people.
    It also implies how ruthlessly white people will fight to keep their racist power and privileges.
    It's best to begin by observing one's adversary in as clear of a light as possible.

"If you want it, feel free to attack when your [sic] ready."
    --Joe Shmo

(More poor English grammar from white American native speakers of English.)
    White nationalists (described in the original post's article) already have been preparing
    for a cataclysmic 'race war' that may decide the fate of the USA or 'Western civilization'.
    I prefer not to waste more words upon an avowed enemy in a projected 'war to the knife'

'Speak, hands, for me!'
    --Casca (in Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' )

Hakkaa Päälle!
    -
  7. 02 Aug '17 02:49 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    I think you're the racist aka Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackon, Maxine Waters etc. etc. I also think you should should give all your money to the NAACP, SPLC, BLM, DNC. Do you work for SOROS?
    That's funny. Kquinn909 forgot to mention the 'racist' Barack Obama in his hate list.

May I suggest how Kquinn909 might attempt to relieve his pent-up racist anger?
    He could start a 'voodoo doll' collection of his most hated African American politicians.
    Then every time he feels enraged because some 'uppity Negro' says something that he
    cannot stand, he could stick a pin hard into a doll representing that public figure!

At least it could be a diversion from Kquinn909's fantasizing about the "good ol' days"
    of slavery, when every 'uppity' black male could be chained, gagged, and flogged, and
    any passing black female could be 'trained' in ways intimately enjoyed by a white man.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    02 Aug '17 08:06

I assume the mere sight of a newly started game of chess sends you into a rage! I also notice that you tend to lose more as black, my guess is you blame this on white privledge (first move). However, I also note that you play more as white to undoubtedly use its privledged to your advantage.

Pretend ...[text shortened]... I let you have it. In the end If your superior you will take it, or you will not. So, check...
    Sweet Jesus, really?
    You read the OP and that's what you come away with?

You goddamned moron.
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    02 Aug '17 08:09

Bloody hell.
    You're like the cesspit of moronity that just keeps defecating.

"The winning side"???
    Really? You're one of the 3% rich people?

Pity the education doesn't match the claimed winning streak.
  10. 02 Aug '17 08:59
    We also shouldn't expect murder to completely vanish from society. Does that mean we should stop trying to prevent murders and should stop treating murderers with contempt?
  11. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    02 Aug '17 10:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    We also shouldn't expect murder to completely vanish from society. Does that mean we should stop trying to prevent murders and should stop treating murderers with contempt?
    Defining people by race is equivalent to murder

You're on a roll tonight.
  12. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    02 Aug '17 10:21
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    Defining people by race is equivalent to murder

You're on a roll tonight.
    That's perhaps one of the more stupid things I've heard lately.

Saying that that is what KN said is even more stupid.

Maybe you're the one "on a roll" tonight.
  13. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    02 Aug '17 10:24
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    That's perhaps one of the more stupid things I've heard lately.

Saying that that is what KN said is even more stupid.

Maybe you're the one "on a roll" tonight.
    Did you read the post he was replying to. It's the only assumption one can logically make.

He compared race classification to murder.
  14. Subscriber joe shmo
    Strange Egg
    02 Aug '17 12:30 / 1 edit
    "..you believe I should be apologetic for simply being born in the winning group [white people]."
    --Joe Shmo

Joe Shmo has given a concise statement showing the selfish arrogance of racist white people.
    It also implies how ruthlessly white people will fight to keep their racist power and privileges.
    It's best to begin by observing one's adversary in ...[text shortened]... e'

'Speak, hands, for me!'
    --Casca (in Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' )

Hakkaa Päälle!
    -
    You want to talk about white privilege? I have the privledge of waking at 5 am, going to work for 8+ hours and sharing the fruit of my labor with welfare recipients who live the same lifestyle, if not better, and contribute nothing to society except more welfare takers while their males bring drugs, anarchy, and violence to our peaceful communities.

So anyhow... Run away and patiently wait for the whites to bestow their privilege upon you. Let me know how that works out.
  15. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    02 Aug '17 18:06

"It was not clear if fear or anger was the dominant emotion ...[text shortened]... keep following the much
    ==='Young white guys are hopping mad': confidence grows at far-right gathering:
    American Renaissance conference in Tennessee." ===

As long as the white ‘ethnostate’ is Tennessee, I say let 'em have it.