Chess leads to gambling & is a waste of time

Chess leads to gambling & is a waste of time

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
But your deflection aside, my main point is that you shouldn't talk with your mind closed.
How can quoting you contradicting yourself - verbatim - be "deflection"? 🙄

rc

Moves
03 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Yes Effhim, open up your mind man, to the possibilities😵

rc

Moves
03 Feb 16

I also said:
"The rules allow clan leaders to take any challenge, even those which are criminally detrimental to their clan. But the spirit of the clan system has been mocked here. And Robbie is not only its architect, but its prime beneficiary. This is not good for this site. [b]Maybe one cannot call it cheating, but it is cheating nonetheless.
"

But your deflection aside, my main point is that you shouldn't talk with your mind closed.[/b]
Thank you for eventuallyy fessing up

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Like I said before, if the moderators are not persuaded by your accusations of cheating, what is the point of you continuing to make the accusations?
The same point as 90% of what I write. To make the public aware of it. Robbie has to learn somewhere that cheating has consequences.

And I did not say that the moderators are "not persuaded" by the facts. I said they haven't done much to correct the problem. I also said exactly what they should do. And I also said why they haven't yet.

Continue to deflect and I'll continue to remind you that my point was that perhaps you shouldn't talk about what you don't know.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 16

The same point as 90% of what I write. To make the public aware of it. Robbie has to learn somewhere that cheating has consequences.

And I did not say that the moderators are "not persuaded" by the facts. I said they haven't done much to correct the problem. I also said exactly what they should do. And I also said why they haven't yet.

Continue t ...[text shortened]... tinue to remind you that my point was that perhaps you shouldn't talk about what you don't know.
Huh, what is this sorcery? are these not your very own words?

Maybe one cannot call it cheating?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Whenever one avoids the main point with trivial concentration on a side issue, it is deflection from the point.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Huh, what is this sorcery? are these not your very own words?

Maybe one cannot call it cheating?
And yet, it still IS cheating, nonetheless.

Dang, you people are slow.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

Thank you for eventuallyy fessing up
"'fessing up" to what, exactly?

You're the one who needs to 'fess up to your crimes.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 16

"'fessing up" to what, exactly?

You're the one who needs to 'fess up to your crimes.
but I have committed no crimes

F

Moves
03 Feb 16

Whenever one avoids the main point with trivial concentration on a side issue, it is deflection from the point.
The "main point" surely is that you keep making accusations of cheating, even though you concede that they are not cheating, and the web site has not found your case to have merit. You can't just use the word "deflection" to dismiss point blank points that you don't agree with.

rc

Moves
03 Feb 16

And yet, it still IS cheating, nonetheless.

Dang, you people are slow.
gee i get it now you can simply fabricate values, words have only meaning if you say they have meaning, wow it takes belief in ones own propaganda to a new level of delusional thinking

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
The "main point" surely is that you keep making accusations of cheating, even though you concede that they are not cheating, and the web site has not found your case to have merit. You can't just use the word "deflection" to dismiss point blank points that you don't agree with.
1. It IS cheating, even if under present rules, it cannot be "called" cheating. There IS such a thing as "community standards".
2. I never said that the website does not find my case to have merit. In fact, I *said* that Russ has taken action on this very point (even though his action doesn't nearly go far enough). Therefore any thinking person can assume that Russ DOES "find my case to have merit".
3. I can (and will) use the word "deflection" to describe actions which are deflection.

and

4. My original, "main point" (that you continue to deflect from) is that you shouldn't really be commenting on things you know nothing about,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

but I have committed no crimes
This is the largest lie on this entire site.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 16

gee i get it now you can simply fabricate values, words have only meaning if you say they have meaning, wow it takes belief in ones own propaganda to a new level of delusional thinking
Grasping at straws. What's next? You saying "If it does not fit, you must acquit"?

F

Moves
03 Feb 16

[b]It IS cheating, even if under present rules, it cannot be "called" cheating./b]
Do the moderators agree with you?