Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Ban" you? What [b]are you on about now?[/b]
Nothing at all. Just running you. I'm wondering just how witty and clever you can be. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
It was a joke about copy pasting. Why did you take sides with Seitse ["the world", right?] against your Christian brother divegeester?
Good point which Josephw constantly avoids. Seitse abused Grampy Bobby horribly, writng the most awful things I've ever heard one person say to another.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by josephw
Why did you take sides with the world and insult GB?
It was banter with wolfgang59 about GB's copy/pasting.

Why did you use James 4:4 in that scenario?

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Nothing at all. Just running you. I'm wondering just how witty and clever you can be. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chip on your shoulder, much?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I would rather be friends with some of the atheists than some of the professed Christians.
Of course you would. You aligned yourself with them in a thread that vilified a good Christian man.

You lost an opportunity you may never have again. Bob is a storehouse of truth, but you were too blind to see it. Too bad for you.

Just keep taking your cues from the master of obfuscation.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Chip on your shoulder, much?
Oh ya! I'm just green with envy. ๐Ÿ˜ด

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
It was banter with wolfgang59 about GB's copy/pasting.

Why did you use James 4:4 in that scenario?
Minimize it all you want. That thread was full of hate.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Oh ya! I'm just green with envy. ๐Ÿ˜ด
I wasn't talking about "envy". Maybe 'to have a chip on one's shoulder' means something different where you live. I meant "a self-righteous feeling of inferiority or a grudge".

F

Moves
04 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw to divegeester
You lost an opportunity you may never have again. Bob is a storehouse of truth, but you were too blind to see it. Too bad for you.
Is there a threshold in terms of your admiration for another poster and the degree to which you perceive them to be "a storehouse of truth", above which you are inclined to use the Holy Bible to score points in message board banter, and below which you don't try to brandish your religion?

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Of course you would. You aligned yourself with them in a thread that vilified a good Christian man.
You're not telling the truth, josephw. This is the Thread 167360. If you can quote where - just a post or two will do - by divegeester that you think showed him to have "vilified" anyone at all, let alone specifically Grampy Bobby, on that thread, then do so.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 16

Divegeester wants to join RHP's most prolific and illustrious clan the Easy Riders. Can anyone provide a character reference or a letter or recommendation. Thanks Robbie.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Divegeester wants to join RHP's most prolific and illustrious clan the Easy Riders. Can anyone provide a character reference or a letter or recommendation. Thanks Robbie.
You'll get some good banter for the most part as he usually gives better than what he gets, as you know only too well. But he's even more abysmal than me at chess ~ and that's saying something ~ so you'd have to use him in games against Clans that had eye-wateringly bad players.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
You'll get some good banter for the most part as he usually gives better than what he gets, as you know only too well. But he's even more abysmal than me at chess ~ and that's saying something ~ so you'd have to use him in games against Clans that had eye-wateringly bad players.
Hmmm I generally don't care if my players win or lose as long as they have fun. Chess prowess is not a prerequisite. I am more interested in his character, what traits might recommend him, what his motivations are, why the Easy Riders, is he willing to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune to reside safe in valours glory etc etc

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Hmmm I generally don't care if my players win or lose as long as they have fun. Chess prowess is not a prerequisite. I am more interested in his character, what traits might recommend him, what his motivations are, why the Easy Riders, is he willing to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune to reside safe in valours glory etc etc
Presumably, the fact that you apparently get such a lot of fun [of the kind you seem to enjoy] out of posting daft nonsense [judging by sheer post count and content] and aiming it at divegeester... presumably this counts in his favour.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Presumably, the fact that you apparently get such a lot of fun [of the kind you seem to enjoy] out of posting daft nonsense [judging by sheer post count and content] and aiming it at divegeester... presumably this counts in his favour.
I don't see why post count or it being 'aimed', at divegeester is some kind of a recommendation. Indeed Kim Kardashian got more press than the nobel prize winner. Taking your 'logic', forward it appears that you are saying that divegeester is the Kim Kardashian of RHP? to be recommended for the amount of 'coverage', that he receives.