Dear divegeester

Dear divegeester

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't see why post count or it being 'aimed', at divegeester is some kind of a recommendation. Indeed Kim Kardashian got more press than the nobel prize winner. Taking your 'logic', forward it appears that you are saying that divegeester is the Kim Kardashian of RHP? to be recommended for the amount of 'coverage', that he receives.
Good for you Robbie!

Dive and FMF control too much of these forums, for what reason is uncertain.

A discount on fees from Russ? Who Dive has stated he has lunch with?

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

I don't see why post count or it being 'aimed', at divegeester is some kind of a recommendation.
Your posts. The ones aimed at divegeester. The number of them. The nature of them. You obviously derive some form of "fun" from them. You asked me about "fun".

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by chaney3
Dive and FMF control too much of these forums, for what reason is uncertain.
"Control"?

Presumably you get some sort of pleasure out of being in the part of the RHP Venn diagram populated by people who use the same "gags" as each other over and over again without ever offering any new ones of their own! ๐Ÿ˜›

c

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Control"?

Presumably you get some sort of pleasure out of being in the part of the RHP Venn diagram populated by people who use the same "gags" as each other over and over again without ever offering any new ones of their own! ๐Ÿ˜›
No, I just like Robbie more than you....or Dive.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

What "control" were you on about? I know that "gag" isn't your own, and that you were just trotting it out, for the umpteenth time, but what is it you think you are referring to?

c

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
What "control" were you on about? I know that "gag" isn't your own, and that you were just trotting it out, for the umpteenth time, but what is it you think you are referring to?
That YOU and DIVE think you own these forums.

F

Moves
04 Oct 16

That YOU and DIVE think you own these forums.
You claimed we "control" it. I am not asking you what you think we think. I am asking what you think this "control" is that you're on about. I know I'm asking you to explain somebody else's "gag", but have a go.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 16

Thankyou I am infinitely more likeable. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Moves
04 Oct 16

Thankyou I am infinitely more likeable. ๐Ÿ˜ต
But I have the control....

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by josephw
Of course you would. You aligned yourself with them in a thread that vilified a good Christian man.

You lost an opportunity you may never have again. Bob is a storehouse of truth, but you were too blind to see it. Too bad for you.

Just keep taking your cues from the master of obfuscation.
No, GB is a pompous blowhard with a reputation for betraying confidences and spamming threads and the forum. You have aligned yourself with the person who horribly abused him, worse than anything I've ever seen on these boards by a clear mile. Your lack judgement and principle, you are cowardly and a hypocrite. I don't need Bible scripture to point this out.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by josephw
Minimize it all you want. That thread was full of hate.
And the worst piece was what you did.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
But I have the control....
yes master. . . . .

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
What?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Then why did you use James 4:4 against me?
Oh, for God's sake, give it a rest, will you?

You've only gone on about this for 20 pages now in this thread, not to mention other threads you cry and whine about this or similar statements.

When are you and FMF EVER going to stop trying to demonize people for merely disagreeing with you? Because this is the root of your enmity with him. He disagrees with you, and therefore you have to smear him every opportunity and you have to treat him like some kind of moral reprobate merely for disagreeing with you. This has been your standard MO for well over a year now, I daresay, since you and FMF have been all buddy-buddy in order to watch each other's backs since you both seem to be well disliked in these forums for this very same behavior. Stop calling people "unprincipled" just because they disagree with you. This has been your standard attack since you used it to make a pariah out of GB, again for merely disagreeing with you.

Get it through your thick skull that disagreeing with you is NOT a crime. So stop criminalizing people you don't like merely for disagreeing with you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Oct 16

Divegeester wants to join RHP's most prolific and illustrious clan the Easy Riders. Can anyone provide a character reference or a letter or recommendation. Thanks Robbie.
Character reference? Aren't his posts in these forums enough? He does nothing but attack everyone he doesn't like for the extremely heinous (to him, anyway) crime of disagreeing with him.

One clearly has to wonder why he suddenly wants to join the worst scumbag clan led by the worst scumbag clan leader EVER here at RHP. Is it because your cheating clan is on top of the rankings through your collusion with your three feeder clans shoveling points to you?

Sounds like he wants in on that action, and that speaks to character (bad character) all day long.